Richie Incognito Arrested in Arizona for Disorderly Conduct and Making Threats

19 hours ago, Gugny said:

It was at the funeral home where Incongnito was working on planning his father's services; he died over the weekend.

Made a gun gesture to employees.  Said he had guns in his vehicle.  Turns out, he did.  Sad situation.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/21/richie-incognito-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct-threats/

This might sound weird but the bolded indicates to me that he was crying out for help. The guns in the trunk were more than enough for suicide by cop. I applaud him for not taking his own life and harming the life of (or killing) a random police officer, or any other person.

I pray that he gets better and receives the help that he so desperately needs.

I

7 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Lol. He is white. The cops would have asked for his autograph.  If it was John Miller he would have been shot by the funeral home director and then the police would have finished him off.

I am sorry that you feel this way. Did you have a bad experience with the police when you were arrested?

14 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

The rate at which a concussion or head injury occurs in correlation to the number of exposures.  Or how many times it happened when correlated to the possibility of it happening.  

The issue with CTE isn't specifically concussions. The issue is that some players, like Richie Incognito and other linemen, literally bash heads with their opposition on every single play. 

The result isn't a concussion, but it still has an impact on the brain which moves inside the skull. When it pushes against the skull play after play after play, the result over time can be severe CTE. 

Edited by jrober38

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea. There is one man who should not be allowed a gun. 

pat kirwan on sirius nfl yesterday said the exact same thing.  that is just one man that shouldn't own a gun.  

45 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

maybe he wanted to pull a ted williams?

Just ran across the "Richie wanted to cut off Dad's head" article.

He had multiple weapons in his truck including a handgun with silencer 

yeah this guy needs to be locked up till further notice

Edited by ddaryl

52 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you owned a Taxidermy shop and Richie Incognito shows up with his dad's head and wanted it stuffed....how would you respond?

I’m stuffing the dead body. Mostly due to fear. 

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah! Better his than yours!

For all my family & friends, I hope he never returns to WNY.

I really appreciate his time in Buffalo, but I don’t want Richie within a few hundred yards of me. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

As long as you're okay with Richie staring at you during the entire process.

Blank Stare

And he’d be haphazardly handling a gun.  Flinging a shot gun into the air like he’s in the color guard. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A sniper rifle could still pick you off from that distance. 

But don't worry, I don't think Richie ever goes to Rochester.  No one really does so I think you're safe.

Fine.  More room for me. 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you owned a Taxidermy shop and Richie Incognito shows up with his dad's head and wanted it stuffed....how would you respond?

LOL probably go through his options take his credit card and hope to god he is satisfied with the final product, but by that time I would be carrying myself

• Haha (+1) 1

I dont know whats going on with Richie...long time mental illness...CTE...bipolar...etc, but one thing is for sure that some of you have nailed it exactly.  He is literally the poster child of failed gun control in this country as he is clearly not an individual that should be allowed to legally own a firearm, let alone many including some with silencers.  I just can't see how after threatening the use of weapons will result in him legally getting them back.  I don't want to hear about the funeral being an excuse because if a stressful situation will cause an unnecessary use of violence with a weapons, then you are EXACTLY who should not own a fire arm.  

• Like (+1) 2

I feel for the guy because of losing his dad but the dude needs to get a grip !! This wasn't the same guy we had in a Bills uni was it ??

Man when the wheels came off on hime they fell all the way off I hope he straightens up soon or get's some much needed help !! 

7 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

This might sound weird but the bolded indicates to me that he was crying out for help. The guns in the trunk were more than enough for suicide by cop. I applaud him for not taking his own life and harming the life of (or killing) a random police officer, or any other person.

I pray that he gets better and receives the help that he so desperately needs.

I

I am sorry that you feel this way. Did you have a bad experience with the police when you were arrested?

You’re my guy Bill, but you applaud him??? I swear I’ve never seen more excuses for a psychopath than this guy.  Some of you treated Marcell Dareus worse and his whole family was basically dead by the time he was 25.  RI could kill someone and some folks would still defend him. 

look at his whole life.  He has had problems since birth.  The 3 years he was here is the complete outliner of his total life.  The Bills offered to help him and he openly mocked the guy on twitter.

if he kills someone, I hope the police department is held accountable.  What a joke.  

2 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Does he know that theres other ways of examining a head without cutting it off completely? LOL.

Dude needs to be locked up for the rest of his life.

It seems to me Ritchie needs a thorough psychiatric evaluation.

Maybe it will happen as a result of this incident.

11 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Does he know that theres other ways of examining a head without cutting it off completely? LOL.

Perhaps.   But this being America, instead, someone will sell him an AR-15 and plenty of ammo.

:wallbash:

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

They released him and he’s getting his guns back.  

What bad thing could possibly emanate from this decision?

28 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

if he kills someone, I hope the police department is held accountable.  What a joke.  

But CB, exactly WHICH police department? Besides, police departments don't let psychopaths out on bail. Courts do and to be fair, the mental health laws make it hard to hold someone. Are you familiar with this?

I had a case where this old guy's wife passed away. He then lived alone on a fairly wealthy street. He was the godfather to the lady next door, now in her 50s. He started smoking crack and bringing pimps, prostitutes and drug dealers to his house. They were on this beautiful block at ALL hours. His neighbors and 2 daughters took him to court, claiming he was incompetent. This guy had a clean sheet and was apparently normal his whole life. He told the judge he was fine and the daughters just wanted his money. The judge ruled in his favor CB and didn't hold him.

As for Incog, he could kill someone at will with his hands, let alone 5 guns. He didn't. I don't worship him because he was a Bill and wouldn't choose to be his friend in the shape he is  in, but; he didn't hurt anyone in this incident. I have seen some of these guys up close. I was there one of the times Gastineau was arrested and was talking to him. He wasn't taking care of himself and was in bad shape by then. Still, he could have ripped someone's head off at will and he was a weakling compared to Jumbo Elliot when he was acting out. These guys are genetic mutants, many crazed on steroids. You see where I am going, no? :)

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

For real? Was he already released? 

If they let a guy with a history of mental health issues, and multiple major incidents over the past few months, back into the public less than 48 hours after he threatened people and attempted to take his deceased father's head then that's a major breakdown with the courts. 

Edited by jrober38

Didn't read every post for 10 pages of thread... But you can definitely tell the posters who have dealt with mental health issues, from those lucky enough to have not needed to.

I remember a Richie interview with Cowherd. Richie was lucid, coherent and very engaging. Obviously, in hindsight, one of his better days. I thought he had a future in broadcasting. He was that good.

Now it's all lost. Very sad.

Edited by boater

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

But CB, exactly WHICH police department? Besides, police departments don't let psychopaths out on bail. Courts do and to be fair, the mental health laws make it hard to hold someone. Are you familiar with this?

I had a case where this old guy's wife passed away. He then lived alone on a fairly wealthy street. He was the godfather to the lady next door, now in her 50s. He started smoking crack and bringing pimps, prostitutes and drug dealers to his house. They were on this beautiful block at ALL hours. His neighbors and 2 daughters took him to court, claiming he was incompetent. This guy had a clean sheet and was apparently normal his whole life. He told the judge he was fine and the daughters just wanted his money. The judge ruled in his favor CB and didn't hold him.

As for Incog, he could kill someone at will with his hands, let alone 5 guns. He didn't. I don't worship him because he was a Bill and wouldn't choose to be his friend in the shape he is  in, but; he didn't hurt anyone in this incident. I have seen some of these guys up close. I was there one of the times Gastineau was arrested and was talking to him. He wasn't taking care of himself and was in bad shape by then. Still, he could have ripped someone's head off at will and he was a weakling compared to Jumbo Elliot when he was acting out. These guys are genetic mutants, many crazed on steroids. You see where I am going, no? :)

I respect your point of view.  No matter what your view of gun control is, I hope everyone would have enough common sense to realize his is not the type of human being who should access to weapons.  

And i I really do have sympathy for people with mental health issues.  I have less respect for an individual who time after time has shown himself to be borderline nuts yet keeps get chance after chance.  If RI didn’t have football, he would have been in prison long ago. I just hope he doesn’t hurt anyone innocent. 

13 hours ago, chaccof said:

His dad's funeral.  And I agree, how do you let a guy out on bail who has had prior stays in mental facilities and has 5 guns in his vehicle?  Seems odd.

HIs relationship with his Father was intense. I did read up a fair bit into this guy during and after the Dolphins and Martin shenanigans.

from what i have perceived of this fellows make up, this was probably one of the more intense triggers he could attempt to overcome. and he failed obviously.

why this broken human being is in mandatory care for reason of safety to himself and certainly others ( weapons ) is allowed to leave on his own recognizance is a serious issue.

Thanks chaccof.I was hoping this feature would be brought forth in context. His Dad died and he lost it, totally.
many comments treat him as just a malcontent.

The Man is a serious case of breakdown, and in agony.

just a horrible story on every count.

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Beer Me !

I feel sorry for Richie. He obviously has some major issues. I'm personally afraid for his life. This sounds like behavior which is attributed to CTE. I hope he gets the help he needs and that he doesn't hurt anyone or himself. 

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

The article states he want it to have it "examined".

Always has a great sense of humor. even when well off the ledge and free falling into the nether regions of mental illness. Kid is a fighter .

No one can take that away from him.

and i am only half joking here ^

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

6 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

The guy is dead. who care what happens to his head?

locked up for the rest of his life?
kinda black and white aren't we

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Always has a great sense of humor. even when well off the ledge and free falling into the nether regions of mental illness. Kid is a fighter .

No one can take that away from him.

and i am only half joking here ^

I took that as he knows his Dad was a little crazy too and he in some way wants to know why.

I have no facts to support that, its just what I thought.