Interesting Astro Tweet re: Beane

5 hours ago, KW95 said:

Didn't the Bills once have a chance at this player from Buffalo University?

You mean the State University of New York at Buffalo? Aka SUNYAB Aka SUNY Buffalo Aka UB?

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lfod said:

I'm going with literally not done at WR. That's all I got. 

Dez is still around/unemployed, right? 

I am no WR guru, but what about Dez and Coleman on the outside, and KB in the slot. KB beats nobody with speed. Feels like he could be a good possession receiver. 

Edited by Mango

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

Dez is still around/unemployed, right? 

I am no WR guru, but what about Dez and Coleman on the outside, and KB in the slot. KB beats nobody with speed. Feels like he could be a good possession receiver. 

Dez allegedly will only sign with a “contender.”

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Davis might literally not have the $$ in the bank to pay Mack his signing bonus...

Mack is great but trading a great  LB for a supposedly top 1-2 pick plus some throw ins is a decent deal I think

Bills pick might be 20-30 range but everyone thinks we'll be terrible so that might help...

This.

Plus, Gruden can be tyrannical. I can see where holding out from his 1st camp in a decade could be viewed as an affront to his ego where he may go all ‘Ill show Him whose boss! I’ll ship hizaazz to Buffalo!’

As for AstroDean, he has the personal character McDermott salivates after. He does knows people who know people..

ordering my PIPEDREAM#52 now!?

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He’s the dog from the Jetson’s.  I follow him on Twitter.

? Ranks!!

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Not that he'd be a trade chip anyways, but the Raiders passed on Edmunds in the draft to begin with - lots of my Raiders fan friends thought he was a lock there, just like me. 

Holy_mother_of_god.jpg

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That article echoes the poster who said earlier the Raiders literally cannot afford to pay Mack. In my opinion, this lessens Mack's trade value. I'd offer the Raiders a 2020 1st round pick and Shaq Lawson. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Josh Allen for Josh Rosen makes too much sense. Beane admits his mistake. 

Here.  https://www.nflshop.com/Mens_Arizona_Cardinals_Josh_Rosen_Nike_Cardinal_2018_NFL_Draft_First_Round_Pick_Game_Jersey/t-36487897+o-7983+d-128222345+f-7826016+z-9-2241152022?_s=ak1944nfl-pla&sku=10901740

Wear it with pride on Sundays.

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

There is  no way in Hades that Edmunds gets traded

The coaches love him

This team mostly biulds through the draft with a few ninja type signings like the one this week.   Somehow some way we have 2 former first round picks at WR on the roster and have not given up much.

Beane is smart

Let’s be honest, here. One of those 2 is a Browns 1st round pick which means he was probably a 3rd-5th round talent.