Orleans Darkwa Getting A Tryout with The Bills

59 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

It appears some of the folks over at OBD might be reading our forum.  Several of you suggested signing former NYG RB Orleans Darkwa.  It now appears he is at St. John Fisher getting a tryout.  

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/news/report-bills-worked-out-running-back-orleans-darkwa

This worries me if they are they are listening to this board.  It may be why they started P5t5rman telling opposing team ahead of time.

I suppose it could be worse. They could have listened to suggestion of trading our starting DE for a 5th round backup QB from Fordham College but no GM is that dumb, is he?

50 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Half the guys on our team can play special teams including a guy we drafted this year Ray Ray, not to mention Cadet.

Agreed. Taiwan maybe Tai-gone.....

Add rimshot drum effect: ba-dum bum!!

Edited by billsbackto81

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Zeke was suspended the next season.

If there is any suspension for McCoy....probably next year.

Getting arrested might hasten a suspension ... Thankfully it hasn't happened yet, and won't.

Darkwa would, IMO, be a better #2 than Ivory at this point in their careers.

8 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

This is a good call. If he has healed, he would be a nice RB3 with potential. We assume Shady and Ivory as 1 and 2, but Cadet is replaceable and older than Darkwa.

THIS. Love that we are bringing him in!!!

11 hours ago, ALF said:

Surprised he was still available at this point. Would be a good pickup. I would think more good players after final cut down so counting on scouting dept.

I think he had a major off-season surgery, maybe have even had a rod inserted. If he finishes the season healthy some team would have signed him for sure.  

On 7/26/2018 at 2:19 PM, The Jokeman said:

Why? Taiwan can play ST. Not sure Orleans does. 

Darkwa has hung around the Giants primarily due to his special teams ability.