LeSean McCoy allegations

4 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Yeah, he definitely did it. If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about. He's definitely hiding something.

Where is the part that he's showing he's worried!? ?

5 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Read my next post.  i didn't say anything about being guaranteed anything.  I just said both innocent and guilty people hire attorneys.  To add, when accusations are made against them.  I don't know what McCoy is.

I'm on your side I was being sarcastic. The idea that retaining counsel makes you guilty is ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I agree.  Innocent people have nothing to hide which is why we also are not concerned about our civil liberties.  The NSA won't hear me calling my lawyer. 

I'll agree that innocent people have nothing to hide and they are certainly not required to have a lawyer protect them.  However, they are entitled to legal representation so to me him hiring a lawyer doesn't say anything regarding his guilt or innocence.  It just says he hired a lawyer.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know... Thinking about the situation, McCoy has done the right thing and gone the legal route to get rid of this girl. I can't see him doing this as the court date was either the very next day, or, would be soon due to the extension. Here's the things that don't add up:

1) He sent friends to the house to take out furniture, etc...

-- He was smart enough to do this, when she wasn't home. She only intervened after seeing them in the house from remote security monitoring.

2) According to Shady, she has the security system disabled/removed.

-- Why would she disable the security system if it previously helped her... That is, unless you don't want evidence of a set-up.

2) She's in London and gets back at 3 am. If he's not in contact with her, how'd he know what day she was coming back AND she would be back at 3 am so he could tell the guys to be there between 3 am and say 5 or 6 in the morning when the sun comes up?

3) Lawyer states she says they asked for specific jewelry that he wanted back. From the NFL.com article, "In a statement, Graham said Cordon was sleeping when a man attacked her and demanded cash and specific jewelry she had received from McCoy -- items which McCoy allegedly had requested back on several previous occasions. The attacker allegedly hit Cordon in the face with a firearm multiple times and bruised her wrists while forcibly removing bracelets."

-- Who in the hell sleeps with jewelry type bracelets on? And if she just so happens to and this was a random attack, of course the robber was asking for the jewelry he could see her wearing.  

4) Motive -- She's freeloading in a house with no power and is soon to be out on her ass. Do you think that someone that refuses to leave YOUR house for 5 months is not spiteful and willing to go to various lengths to ruin you for what she must feel you owe her? I mean what other reason does she have for freeloading in his house?

I could be wrong--but McCoy doing this just doesn't add up.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I have no idea whether any of this stuff is true or false.  

I don't see the point of that tweet.  Is he accusing her of making it all up?  Is he saying she has bad taste wrt men?  Is he saying she has bad luck?  Is he saying she somehow deserves it?

It seems to me he is just throwing something out there into the breeze because......Twitter.

I have no idea who TJ Carpenter might be.......and I hope I never find out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

Not sure who this Teej guy is, but I’m sure he is getting roasted for implying it’s somehow her own fault.

Is he saying it's her fault or is he actually saying McCoy is guilty because abused people tend to display a pattern in which they find themselves with abusers?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

I have no idea whether any of this stuff is true or false.  

I don't see the point of that tweet.  Is he accusing her of making it all up?  Is he saying she has bad taste wrt men?  Is he saying she has bad luck?  Is he saying she somehow deserves it?

It seems to me he is just throwing something out there into the breeze because......Twitter.

I have no idea who TJ Carpenter might be.......and I hope I never find out.

Agreed, one of the stupidest tweets I’ve seen in a while, and that’s saying something.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

Is he saying it's her fault or is he actually saying McCoy is guilty because abused people tend to display a pattern in which they find themselves with abusers?

Either way pretty dumb.

13 hours ago, DefenseWins said:

“The assailant demanded specific items of jewelry that had been previously gifted to Ms. Cordon by Mr. McCoy, which Mr. McCoy had requested back on many occasions,” the statement from the attorney explains. “In fact, after Ms. Cordon refused to return her jewelry gifts to Mr. McCoy, he would often suggest to Ms. Cordon that she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive.”

Although the statement apparently doesn’t come out and say it, the implication is inescapable: The lawyer believes McCoy orchestrated the invasion of his home and the ensuing robbery of and attack on Cordon.

If that’s true, McCoy likely has played his last down of NFL football.

Wow - the woman's lawyer is making accusations.  Amazing.

None of these facts would be in a court of law which is why they are working the court of public opinion.