President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's what REPRESENTATIVES are for.

Wyoming has two senators.  NY has two senators.

Wyoming has one representative.  NY has 27 representatives.

That is where the "will of the people" is expressed.  You're complaining about a problem that doesn't exist.

Well, yeah, but the 'mocrats don't want it to be that way.  They want it a way that they can have what they want and the devil take the hindmost.

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Remember when they used to teach basic civics in grade school?  The era of hyper self esteem means these people are too full of themselves  to realize how !@#$ing stupid they are.

That's not even basic civics.  It's first grade math.  "Why should people in Wyoming get more say than people in New York?"  They LITERALLY don't, if you do the math.

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

No. What YOU are doing is asserting that people who live in Wyoming should have more of a say than someone who lives in New York.

The majority of the country votes democratic and yet the right holds all three branches of government. That is fundamentally unfair.

I understand that you like it because it benefits your ideology, but our government does not represent the will of the people. That's unfortunate.

What you're lamenting is that the Federal government does not exclusively represent the will of Californians.

The only portion of our government intended to represent the people, at all is the House of Representatives.  It's why they are literally called Representatives, and why all law is supposed to originate there.

The Senate wasn't intended to represent the interests of the people at all.  It wasn't until the 17th Amendment was passed that they were even directly elected.  The Senate is designed to represent the interests of the State governments in an equal capacity.

The President also isn't a representative of the people.  He is a figure head, only vested with the power to carry out the laws passed by Congress.  Laws the people found beneficial to them, which were then signed off on by the States.

This system of government is the only reason we even have a country.  Without this system there is literally no reason for the overwhelming majority of the country to remain part of the Union.

The argument you're really making is that you want to do away with a democratic republican form of government, and to replace it with a tyrannical form over government which forces the Bible Belt, the south west, and the bread basket of the country to bend perpetual knee to the State of California.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Well, yeah, but the 'mocrats don't want it to be that way.  They want it a way that they can have what they want and the devil take the hindmost.

The dumbest are the ones that want to pass state laws saying "My state's delegates should go to the national majority vote winner."

Literally, they're arguing for not being represented at all, and letting CA and TX decide for them.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The argument you're really making is that you want to do away with a democratic republican form of government, and to replace it with a tyrannical form over government which forces the Bible Belt, the south west, and the bread basket of the country to bend perpetual knee to the State of California.

That is EXACTLY what the Democrats want.

Don't forget the refrain after the 2016 election: "They voted against their own self-interest.  They shouldn't be allowed to vote."

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Aaaaaaaand...we're done...  :lol:

Why would she pursue it? It's a loser issue with no evidence, and she no longer has "free" attorneys to pursue frivolities for her. The Democrats have dropped her like a bad habit by now.

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I just had someone block me on Twitter, calling me "wilfully ignorant," for saying Kavanaugh should be tried in a court of law, not on the street.

Looks like I stumbled on Twitter's gatorman.  :lol:

He's only 1 of 10's of millions.  Your odds are pretty good you'll have similar encounters. 

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

He's only 1 of 10's of millions.  Your odds are pretty good you'll have similar encounters. 

Just had another...

"I admire Ford's strength and courage."

"Even after she just announced she's not pursuing it anymore, now that it's politically irrelevant?"

"!@#$ YOU!  I'M REPORTING YOU TO TWITTER, YOU RAPE APOLOGIST!"

People are just nuts.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Just had another...

"I admire Ford's strength and courage."

"Even after she just announced she's not pursuing it anymore, now that it's politically irrelevant?"

"!@#$ YOU!  I'M REPORTING YOU TO TWITTER, YOU RAPE APOLOGIST!"

People are just nuts.

better in virtual than out on the streets. i am glad no one got killed today, surprised but glad.

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I'm not surprised at all

Those venting rage today have a lot of bark but little bite and even smaller balls.

yeah but there is an agenda in play here. how many other situations have we seen paid agent provacatuers stirring **** to evoke a reaction.

Edited by Foxx

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Indelibly etched into my hippocampus on this day is the laughter that followed the sound of millions of liberals crying out... and the delicious silence that followed...

Congrats to Justice Kavanaugh.  Long may he serve.

I was trying to find the picture I saw of Pence waving to the protesters from the steps of Congress - it was GREAT. :lol: 

Up next:

Do2fERLXsAUhSKG.jpg

4 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Looks like Mitch McConnell's balls dropped this week

It's amazing how fast both he and Graham changed their tunes when no-name left this world, isn't it? Almost like he was holding certain members hostage... I mean back. 

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

MaleFaithfulAnophelesmosquito-size_restr

2 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Watching meltdown like...

200.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I was trying to find the picture I saw of Pence waving to the protesters from the steps of Congress - it was GREAT. :lol: 

Up next:

Do2fERLXsAUhSKG.jpg

It's amazing how fast both he and Graham changed their tunes when no-name left this world, isn't it? Almost like he was holding certain members hostage... I mean back. 

I was hoping she was going to be the nominee this time because it would have been spectacular to watch the libs attack a woman in the #metoo era.  I hope you’re right and I hope it happens soon.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

I was hoping she was going to be the nominee this time because it would have been spectacular to watch the libs attack a woman in the #metoo era.  I hope you’re right and I hope it happens soon.

She was who I expected Trump to pick for exactly that reason. 

I think Thomas will retire before Trump leaves - or (hopefully), RBG does. But I'm betting 45 gets at least one more pick for the court before 2024. Maybe two.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She was who I expected Trump to pick for exactly that reason. 

I think Thomas will retire before Trump leaves - or (hopefully), RBG does. But I'm betting 45 gets at least one more pick for the court before 2024. Maybe two.

I hope you are right.  The only reason I care is the 2nd Amendment.  The Heller decision really pissed me off.  If anything should have been unanimous...

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Gotta strike while the irons hot, you know?  He's gotta be hoping they don't bring up his history with women...

APP-100518-DiFi-murkowski-B.jpg

Dems - the face of your party. It's the party of BULLIES. 

Disagree with them and they will do whatever it takes to ruin you and your life.

And, they don't stop there. They'll try to ruin your family's lives and those of anyone who associates with you.

Congratulations Demobullies. Your core is rotten. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

APP-100518-DiFi-murkowski-B.jpg

Dems - the face of your party. It's the party of BULLIES. 

Disagree with them and they will do whatever it takes to ruin you and your life.

And, they don't stop there. They'll try to ruin your family's lives and those of anyone who associates with you.

Congratulations Demobullies. Your core is rotten. 

This photo reflects such a violation of personal space as to be creepy. I think the appropriate response would be "Listen, you need to back the %$#@ up and cool down, creeper.". 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This photo reflects such a violation of personal space as to be creepy. I think the appropriate response would be "Listen, you need to back the %$#@ up and cool down, creeper.". 

But instead she caved. 

Makes me wonder what they have on her.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1