President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree with a lot of this but the fact Kavanaugh won't get a vote - (if he'll get enough support to be confirmed who knows, but he'll get a vote). A lot will depend on his side of the testimony this afternoon. 

His testimony will be the piece de resistance. If he nails it, he will get confirmed.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I agree with a lot of this but the fact Kavanaugh won't get a vote - (if he'll get enough support to be confirmed who knows, but he'll get a vote). A lot will depend on his side of the testimony this afternoon. 

Yeah I just think enough R's will let Mitch know they aren't voting for him (the Murkowski's and Flake's of the world), and this hearing gives the Dem Gorsuch voters an out not to vote for Kavanaugh.

McConnell won't put it to vote if he can't pass it, and that's why I think it never goes to vote.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Republicans love to rape their women!

Clinton was a Democrat, but everyone gets confused.

So based on social media and not watching this live, what I've been able to determine is that this is disastrous for the GOP, it's disastrous for the Dems, it's disastrous for Ford, it's disastrous for Kavanaugh, and oh, hey, look, Alyssa Milano is here. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

To me yes...seems very believable and plausible to me

You think it's believable that a medical professional charged with the documentation, on multiple occasions over a course of years, of the events in question as a part of ongoing therapies related directly to the trauma caused by the events in question did not accurately log the information he was given by his patient?

Really?

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Clinton was a Democrat, but everyone gets confused.

So based on social media and not watching this live, what I've been able to determine is that this is disastrous for the GOP, it's disastrous for the Dems, it's disastrous for Ford, it's disastrous for Kavanaugh, and oh, hey, look, Alyssa Milano is here. 

She blew him...No rape there my friend!  And from what I hear,,she loved every minute of it, except for swallowing.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

You think it's believable that a medical professional charged with the documentation, on multiple occasions over a course of years, of the events in question as a part of ongoing therapies related directly to the trauma caused by the events in question did not accurately log the information he was given by his patient?

Really?

Just to jump in here, yes.  Mistakes get made, assumptions and summaries are commonly documented, and the push for documented accuracy really only started in the last 10 -15 years or so.