President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's going to end up hurting them more than they realize. Especially when every democratic senator starts their questioning with mugging for the camera and establishing their metoo cred.

I agree..you can just tell who the professional is and who is mugging for the camera ....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magox said:

This is basically what I eluded to earlier.  The media and ones afraid of their own shadows will eventually succumb to the heart strings being pulled.   Evidence be damned! 

Heart strings can be pulled.  She obviously believes this happened and it may very well have happened.  Whether it involved BK is completely unknown.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Heart strings can be pulled.  She obviously believes this happened and it may very well have happened.  Whether it involved BK is completely unknown.

I don't doubt for one second that she believes what she's saying.  I just know that memory can be a funny thing and sometimes especially after traumatic events or what have you that it can fail us.  It's happened and it's happened often and the more time that passes by the odds of our memory failing us increases.

• Like (+1) 2

caught. how could she have heard other people talking when locked in the bathroom. not to mention that she heard them talking over the loud music emanating from the bedroom across the hall. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

If Brett Kavanaugh weren't such an entitled prick, I'd feel sorry him.

Trump was correct about one thing in that truly bizarre rant yesterday; guilty until proven innocent is a dangerous precedent. The left believes this when it comes to privileged men and the right believes this when it comes to minorities.

So much hypocrisy on both sides.

Present to me the legal case(s) being made by "the right" under which the presumption of innocence should be scraped when the accused is a minority.

Document this on any level of American legislature, never mind in a freaking Senate hearing.

Also, document why you believe Brett Kavanaugh to be an "entitled prick".