President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Why didn't the dems subpoena Judge?

Why would they? The last thing they want is for him to appear and say, "I have no recollection of this party, I was never involved in any sexual assault, and I certainly never witnessed Brett Kavanaugh assault anyone."

It's far more preferable to scream at the empty chair. Remember, this isn't about proof. It's about optics, credibility, and grandstanding. Whether Kavanaugh actually did anything is not (and never has been) the point.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Someone is lying, and more likely several people are. How about the dude's that have come forward saying "I did it!" Lol, those are some die hard Trump supporters there! 

lying about the lies is probably more like it.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Someone is lying, and more likely several people are. How about the dude's that have come forward saying "I did it!" Lol, those are some die hard Trump supporters there! 

They deserve to be heard don't they so people can make up their own minds about their credibility? 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

and hows that?????

She's brought up the inconsistencies between her story to the reporters and to her therapist. As well as the fact that the house party was at least 8 miles away from her home and she has no idea how she got home after the party. 

But she's also building up to the reveal that none of the people at the party back up her claim, including her friend Leighton (sp).