President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

33 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I thought the response meant"  i stated there 4 boys there, she took as 4 boys in the room during the assault"..and I think that is consistent.

Now, the ride home part is troubling..but I am not sure how the trauma would affect that memory..maybe someone with more experience with this type of issue could lend some expertise

Not uncommon.  Would write more, but have to run to a meeting.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

again..the questions was " did your lawyer inform you"...conversations between client-attorney are privileged no?

She then did answer the question.

She did not really answer the question.  She said she was unclear on whether the Senate folks were willing to travel.  Grassleyx knows what he wrote and it is documented.  He now knows whether or not they communicated it properly to their client which is their duty.  Would you put it past these people to make a pawn of someone like her?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

She did not really answer the question.  She said she was unclear on whether the Senate folks were willing to travel.  Grassleyx knows what he wrote and it is documented.  He now knows whether or not they communicated it properly to their client which is their duty.  Would you put it past these people to make a pawn of someone like her?

no