President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.

It should never have been about her credibility about her abuse.

First question, "Dr. Ford, in this country we have a standard of evidence used in court, which is important to ensure that justice is served.  What evidence do you have of this incident?"

"I have me saying it happened."

"What other evidence do you have?"

"Uh"

"What evidence do you have it was Brett Kavanugh who committed this horrible act?"

"Uh, I said it."

"Thank you."

I'm confident that that's essentially the way that Republican Senators heard everything.  They have heard nothing to disqualify Judge Brett Kavanaigh for the USSC, IMHO.

20 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I don't have the time or the energy to explain what it is I don't like about Richard Sherman. He's not my kind of guy. 

My brother went to a school just like Dominguez High School in Compton and then to Stanford because he worked his a*s off. I personally encountered enough Richard Sherman's to form an opinion of this particular Richard Sherman. Get drunk. Do awful sh*t. And then get away with it because the circumstances of your birth. We're all shaped by experience.

Funny how bad that sounds now, huh?

5 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

First question, "Dr. Ford, in this country we have a standard of evidence used in court, which is important to ensure that justice is served.  What evidence do you have of this incident?"

"Uh"

"What evidence do you have it was Brett Kavanugh who committed this horrible act?"

"Uh, I said it."

"Thank you."

Maybe some of that questioning after lunch? 

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

I'm confident that that's essentially the way that Republican Senators heard everything.  They have heard nothing to disqualify Judge Brett Kavanaigh for the USSC, IMHO.

Republican Senators will not vote for a sinking ship that could cost them re-election.  This was their chance to foil a political diversion in its tracks.  They are going to fail.

7 hours ago, ALF said:

The parents of these teenagers at that time allowed or did not notice ?  I really hate partisan politics . Trump does pour gasoline on the fire with insults and constant charges of fake news . So what goes around will come around again.

I've been wondering about this all along. Where were the parents? When I was in HS i wasn't allowed to go these kind of parties. Especially at 15. I was still building my Soap Box Derby car with my Dad in the garage and practising my drumx.

when my daughter was in H S she didn't either. 

I went to a HS similar to these kids and do remember almost every weekend someone's parents would be out of town and they have could have parties like this.

4 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Republican Senators will not vote for a sinking ship that could cost them re-election.  This was their chance to foil a political diversion in its tracks.  They are going to fail.

What sinking ship?  What specifically did you hear this morning that buttresses (proves) Dr. Ford's accusation that she was sexually assaulted by Judge Brett Kavanaugh?

8 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

"Uh"

"Uh, I said it."

"Thank you."

When it's just he said, she said, I agree. But there is some minimal credibility here...and...wait for it...there was someone else, an eye-friggin-witness in the room! How are we not hearing from him? It's not that hard to subpoena him.