President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

12 hours ago, Azalin said:

Sorry, but I disagree completely. If Kavanaugh gets sunk, then the left is only going to be emboldened in their attacks. They will be every bit as vociferous, if not worse, with whoever else gets nominated. They need to be defeated.

The incomprehensible logic for me is that Dems don't think that whatever tactics they use to defeat Kavanaugh won't come back to bite them later on, in a much worse fashion.

It's like they don't even recognize that the only reason they have to resort to underhanded means is thanks to Harry Reid :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 3

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't know if he did or didn't. Classic he said she said.  There ARE two sides to every story.  But it does seem to be a little under handed (sitting on letter 2 months, Avenetti of all peoplefinding new victims) which makes me suspicious.

The whole problem is instead of the two sides of the story that matter everyone is using two different sides "Republican vs Democrat"

• Like (+1) 2

Oh boy... now it looks like we have a confession in the Dr Ford case by someone else that came forward.... And of course Democrats are crying foul since the Republican with held this info they got on Tuesday... 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/27/ahead-pivotal-senate-hearing-witnesses-surface-to-say-christine-ford-may-have-mistaken-them-for-kavanaugh.html

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well she showed. I'd have lost that bet.

She still might pull a Learner - read her opening statement then refuse to answer any questions. 

DF immediately makes it about herself with her statement. Because why wouldn't she?

Come on, DF, while you're going over her CV let's not leave out her Langley connections.... 

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Oh boy... now it looks like we have a confession in the Dr Ford case by someone else that came forward.... And of course Democrats are crying foul since the Republican with held this info they got on Tuesday... 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/27/ahead-pivotal-senate-hearing-witnesses-surface-to-say-christine-ford-may-have-mistaken-them-for-kavanaugh.html

Oh, the hypocrisy!

12 hours ago, Azalin said:

Sorry, but I disagree completely. If Kavanaugh gets sunk, then the left is only going to be emboldened in their attacks. They will be every bit as vociferous, if not worse, with whoever else gets nominated. They need to be defeated.

I would love to see their "attacks" if Kavanaugh goes down and Trump nominates a female.  

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Having McCabe's lawyer sitting right next to you isn't a good look.

Grassley's opening statement is savaging the democrats pf the committee and the way they handled this process. Good on Chuck.

I thought his opening was awful. Said let’s be civil, then went on the attack. 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I thought his opening was awful. Said let’s be civil, then went on the attack. 

He is pointing at the scoreboard.  I don't blame him.  !@#$ any Democrat who supports this. They're as retarded and dishonest as they come.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

He is pointing at the scoreboard.  I don't blame him.  !@#$ any Democrat who supports this. They're as retarded and dishonest as they come.

Ya can’t open with “ let’s be civil” and then go on with that opening. Now she is kissing me off too.. this poor woman has to sit there and listen to both these atseholes.