Sign in to follow this  
machine gun kelly

pancho needs our help- we are the best fans on the planet

Pancho has been following this thread and asked me to post the following message from him:

"THANK YOU, THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME & MY FAMILY. ONE BUFFALO AT HEART, VIVA LOS BILLS, GOD BLESS!"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Very cool. I met him once in San Diego, I believe. Hope we can help him through this.

6 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

#94, great number.  My number too.   Donation sent and best of thoughts to Pancho.

• Like 1

That GoFundMe page really been up for six months. Let's ensure he doesn't have to wait any longer.

I absolutely knew if I threw this out there the Bills family would respond.  I've donated and will keep donating with each paycheck until he gets the surgery he needs.  Thank you to everyone and I'm not a twitter guy so cant help there, but know if guys like Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams, and Eric Wood hear about this story, they will donate if they already have not done so.

You guys are the best.  I have no problem when we agree to disagree on Bills topics, but when it comes to one of our own, we take care of him/her.  Just like we did for Talley.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

we've been awesome supporters for people like Talley.   I hope everyone gives even a little.  Cancer sucks and 39 is way too young.  Dig deep as I will anonymously as I don't want recognition, just help the guy.

It is so expensive even with insurance.

Thanks for those willing to donate even $5.  Give up a starbucks for the day.

You know he'll appreciate it.  I can already think of the great guys on this board who already donated anonymously.  Youre bills friend.  MGK.

Thank you you for letting us know MGK.

Donating was a great way to start my morning.

As a general announcement, any fundraising activities should be cleared through me prior to posting. 

I wish pancho well. 

3 hours ago, SDS said:

As a general announcement, any fundraising activities should be cleared through me prior to posting. 

I wish pancho well. 

Can you please pin this until he reaches his goal???? He is almost there. 

• Thanks 1

FYI...he will be with the Dallas Fort Worth Bills Backers tonight in Dallas at The NHL Draft. 

• Thanks 1

Thank goodness you got this on the board  to share !

Saw the thread at work today and just now sent a donation and prayers.
If the goal is not reached soon i will dig into my piggy bank.

So good to see some of you folks come out of the woodwork for this important effort of caring and compassion.

ps i agree some one should get the message to Bills players old and new and blow the goal away !

Go Bills!

Go Pancho !!! 

• Like 1

Donated

Bills fans are awesome!  I was surprised that there weren’t any Bills players (past or present) that contributed to the site.  I did see Irv Weinstein though!

I knew we had the best fans.  Can someone who is into twitter and Instagram get on to talk to the former and current players.  You the great ones will do it.

I'm not much for social media but if word got out there somehow, after what Bills fans did for Dalton/Boyd and the publicity/good will it received, it could deservedly explode and get some reciprocation from fans around the league who liked what Bills fans did.  

I don't know how to help that happen.  Maybe someone here does.  A shout out from Dalton/Boyd or Deadspin or something?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks 26

Muchos gracias !

• Like 1