Sammy Watkins classes it up on his way out of LA

Rigotz

22 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha yeah, that’s a goofy haircut.  But the hate in Sammy is hilarious. 

Bitter Bills fans >>>> Andy Reid and Sean McVay

Most of the people are reacting to the insane Sammy love that was plastered all over this board when he was traded and the strange excuses that were pasted for why he's just an average receiver and not a superstar.

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Most of the people are reacting to the insane Sammy love that was plastered all over this board when he was traded and the strange excuses that were pasted for why he's just an average receiver and not a superstar.

Exactly right. Routinely asserted as “Top 5 elite WR”... without the evidence and every excuse in the book as to why he never displayed commensurate elite production. 

There might be be a few haters over his lil job diva ness, I think most just see him as kind an overhyped joke of a middling WR. 

But hey, maybe this year he will break into at least the top 5 WRs from his draft class... 

• Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Mostly (not always) butt-hurt Whaley fans who think he got screwed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha yeah, that’s a goofy haircut.  But the hate in Sammy is hilarious. 

Bitter Bills fans >>>> Andy Reid and Sean McVay

Sean McVay let Sammy walk away, so......

And I think most Bills fans will always be >>>>>>>Andy Reid.  They could certainly outreach that boob in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/19/2018 at 8:16 PM, Gugny said:

Sam should have played through discomfort.  Sam shouldn't have demanded to get the ball more whilst quitting on his team in London.  Talented receivers who actually walk the walk can be divas.  So far, Sam is Mr. Potential on his third team.  We can agree to disagree, but I'd take Woods over Sam any day of the week.

and you'd pretty much be alone in that regard.

The NFL has spoken, and spoken loudly that you are wrong. Dead wrong.

53 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

and you'd pretty much be alone in that regard.

The NFL has spoken, and spoken loudly that you are wrong. Dead wrong.

While I’d rather have Sammy than Bob Woods, I can’t see how you can say that the “NFL has spoken”.  The Chiefs have spoken.  Not one other team has.  The rams were wheeling and dealing all spring.  If they wanted to keep Sammy and trade woods, they could have done that.  Woods had a great year and isn’t getting paid some crazy amount of cash.  But they decided to let Sammy go and got nothing in return.  Pretty much says that they’d rather have woods than Sammy imo.  Different price tag, sure.....but Sammy is a Chief and Woods is still on the Rams.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, NewEra said:

While I’d rather have Sammy than Bob Woods, I can’t see how you can say that the “NFL has spoken”.  The Chiefs have spoken.  Not one other team has.  The rams were wheeling and dealing all spring.  If they wanted to keep Sammy and trade woods, they could have done that.  Woods had a great year and isn’t getting paid some crazy amount of cash.  But they decided to let Sammy go and got nothing in return.  Pretty much says that they’d rather have woods than Sammy imo.  Different price tag, sure.....but Sammy is a Chief and Woods is still on the Rams.

Thank you for sanity.

The Rams are handing out buckets of money to keep players, yet they told Sammy "none for you though..."

Goff wasn't the right 2nd year QB for Sammy to "develop with".  He needed a second year QB with almost zero success yet in the NFL to "grow" with...and why would he want to play for a dynamic young HC when he can play for a guy who's best postseason work required the presence of McNabb at QB?

• Like (+1) 1