Russ Brandon - Leaving Role as President of Bills & Sabres due to workplace behavior and allegations of personal misconduct

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Give me a list of things you feel are "normal healthy male behavior" on this list.

Even if we leave the murdering/raping/pillaging out (which were, and in some places and cultures still are, examples of desirable or 'healthy' male behavior) we're still left with an entire universe of things that human males (and females too) are prohibited from doing which would otherwise be considered normal healthy male behavior, both in public and especially in the workplace. There's a reason most offices have a dress code and a rule against masturbating at your desk, and it's not because the SJWs are after you.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No, it's not. I know exactly what it was that broke the camel's back.  She is no longer employed at PSE, not even downtown the hall

Well, obviously SOME people know.  Feel free to spill the beans.

14 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I recognized it and I'm older than 34.5

Not intended in a disparaging way! I just know several of the people I enjoy interacting with here have been fans longer than I've been alive. It's always tough to tell how pop culture stuff will translate.

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Makes me wonder how long he was taking advantage of Ralph Wilson.

....funny/sad you should mention that BOE....Wilson treated him like a son, putting FULL faith & trust in him......RW was the one putting him into positions woefully unqualified for with any ever increasing pay grade..he ALWAYS referred to RW as "Mr. Wilson", never calling him Ralph despite his insistence...and now this.....bet RW just rolled over 27 times......and Mary is shell shocked........

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

People are people first, wherever they are.  I don't stop being a man, and a woman does not stop being a woman, no matter where we are; and in today's world we spend more time with the people we work with, at work, then we do anywhere else or with anyone else.  Work makes up the overwhelming majority of most people's entire social circle.  It is OK to make an advance towards someone you find attractive, even at work.

Not if you are in a position of authority over them its not.  That doesnt take into account if it was unwanted (which we dont know)

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

This is where you always go off the rails.  You pretend to demand objectivity yet you come into these discussions with an obvious (and harebrained) bias.

Hardly, and I'd say you're being dismissive of reality.  It's an incredibly one sided process. 

There's a reason that the #metoo movement has precipitated a large scale pullback by men in the work place, exiting mentor relationships, being less willing to work/travel with female co-workers in a 1:1 capacity etc.  There is a very real push to "believe the accuser" as opposed to finding the truth.  This is a real thing.

I don't know that's the case with Brandon.  Could be that he's a POS, and was serially abusive and grossly inappropriate, but until I know for sure, I won't celebrate his, or anyone else's dismissal (or recusal) on these grounds.  This shouldn't be controversial.

As an aside, your lecturing anyone about their biases is the height of irony.