RD 5, Pick 166: Wyatt Teller G - Viginia Tech

9 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

I really hope so. If I get a line with Dawkins, Teller & Miller, it's like a wet dream.

As the kids say, they are all bae.

That's why I like ya, Blokes. Because a particular offensive line configuration is the type of thing to get you sexually aroused. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, TPS said:

It looked like the defender fell into a river with a fast moving current.

He was getting pushed back while flailing around, totally unable to help himself, or go anywhere that the river didn't want to take him.  Completely 100% removed from the play, then deposited on his ass 10 yards behind the LOS for good measure.

LOL!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Zierlein's profile says his effort dropped off between 2016 and 2017. 

Anyone else see this or got any gouge on why?

Someone said he didn’;t get along with a new staff. IDK

Just now, Logic said:

That's why I like ya, Blokes. Because a particular offensive line configuration is the type of thing to get you sexually aroused. 

Wyatt Teller is a bad, bad man. Kinda pretty for a fat lad as well, especially with the same long-flowing locks that I have.

I love my OL, what can I say? :D

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SDS said:

What major? My son will probably apply for engineering this fall. 

No way! Seriously, Scott? That's awesome. My son got into the School of Engineering. He wants to be either a mechanical or civil engineer and is finishing up a two year Engineering program now in high school being taught by VCU professors (my alma mater). He was accepted to the VCU School of Engineering, as well, and was offered a partial scholarship but VT was his first choice so it's on to Blacksburg this fall.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is this your take or a scouting quote, and if so from whom?

If yours, any idea why?

We'll, he still earned first team ACC and only allowed 5 QB pressures.

I can't speak for that poster, but the knock is that he didn't give as much effort and wasn't the same kinda nasty in the run game.

23 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Big body with plus athleticism who didn’t seem to play nearly as well in 2017 as he did in previous seasons. 

Any injuries 2017 we don’t know about??

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Someone said he didn’;t get along with a new staff. IDK

Not true (I'm a 23 year VT season ticket holder). He gave some attitude to the coaches and they temporarily demoted him from the first team to let him know who was in charge. It took about a week or so for him to regain first team status. They gave him a message, so to speak.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

But can be pass block,game in and game out?

Yes check that passing chart 

pMo8uQWi_normal.jpg Pro Football Focus (@PFF)
The Bills find great value in Virginia Tech guard Wyatt Teller, the 53rd ranked player on our big board pic.twitter.com/F5P6ZNCHAn
Edited by MAJBobby

7 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

No way! Seriously, Scott? That's awesome. My son got into the School of Engineering. He wants to be either a mechanical or civil engineer and is finishing up a two year Engineering program now in high school being taught by VCU professors (my alma mater). He was accepted to the VCU School of Engineering, as well, and was offered a partial scholarship but VT was his first choice so it's on to Blacksburg this fall.

I was Civil Engineering at Tech back in the dark ages (early 90's). I love it when the Bills draft Hokies! It aligns my college and pro football worlds. :D

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, October 1918 said:

Not true (I'm a 23 year VT season ticket holder). He gave some attitude to the coaches and they temporarily demoted him from the first team to let him know who was in charge. It took about a week or so for him to regain first team status. They gave him a message, so to speak.

Thanks for the clarity. Sounds like they were on the right general track. I wasn’t assigning blame, and whoever posted it wasn’t either as I recall. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, October 1918 said:

I was Civil Engineering at Tech back in the dark ages (early 90's). I love it when the Bills draft Hokies! It aligns my college and pro football worlds. :D

Graduated Civil in 2010 :)

@ExWNYer @SDS If your kids decide to do the Fraternity thing, I started the Theta Tau (Professional Co-ed, not traditional greek) chapter at Tech. I'd love to bring more Bills fans into the network!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Is it just me, or did BOTH networks stop commenting on players picked, especially OURS, a couple rounds ago? Or am I just missing it with horrible timing? 

Its always been like that. always go to commercial when bills pick,

• Sad 1