RD 5, Pick 166: Wyatt Teller G - Viginia Tech

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

But can be pass block,game in and game out?

Yes check that passing chart 

pMo8uQWi_normal.jpg Pro Football Focus (@PFF)
The Bills find great value in Virginia Tech guard Wyatt Teller, the 53rd ranked player on our big board pic.twitter.com/F5P6ZNCHAn
Edited by MAJBobby

7 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

No way! Seriously, Scott? That's awesome. My son got into the School of Engineering. He wants to be either a mechanical or civil engineer and is finishing up a two year Engineering program now in high school being taught by VCU professors (my alma mater). He was accepted to the VCU School of Engineering, as well, and was offered a partial scholarship but VT was his first choice so it's on to Blacksburg this fall.

I was Civil Engineering at Tech back in the dark ages (early 90's). I love it when the Bills draft Hokies! It aligns my college and pro football worlds. :D

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, October 1918 said:

Not true (I'm a 23 year VT season ticket holder). He gave some attitude to the coaches and they temporarily demoted him from the first team to let him know who was in charge. It took about a week or so for him to regain first team status. They gave him a message, so to speak.

Thanks for the clarity. Sounds like they were on the right general track. I wasn’t assigning blame, and whoever posted it wasn’t either as I recall. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, October 1918 said:

I was Civil Engineering at Tech back in the dark ages (early 90's). I love it when the Bills draft Hokies! It aligns my college and pro football worlds. :D

Graduated Civil in 2010 :)

@ExWNYer @SDS If your kids decide to do the Fraternity thing, I started the Theta Tau (Professional Co-ed, not traditional greek) chapter at Tech. I'd love to bring more Bills fans into the network!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Augie said:

Is it just me, or did BOTH networks stop commenting on players picked, especially OURS, a couple rounds ago? Or am I just missing it with horrible timing? 

Its always been like that. always go to commercial when bills pick,

• Sad 1