You snowflakes mad?

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This topic is already under discussion in another thread.

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

“Snowflake” is definitely the most overused term in the history of the English language 

I find it kind of ironic and funny that many of the people who call others "snowflakes" are the ones I see overreacting, complaining and getting super worked up over stuff the most. lol 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Not the end. Compare NFL completion percentages from the era of those guys to that of today. College would be the same. 

And the Baker Mayfield’s of the world playing a mickey mouse high school caliber offense in college is an accomplishment?

Just now, bobobonators said:

And the Baker Mayfield’s of the world playing a mickey mouse high school caliber offense in college is an accomplishment?

The NFL is also very dependent on “Mickey Mouse” short routes. QB’s aren’t earning their cash by slinging the ball deep on every pass these days. 

18 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I was on EJ's ass from the moment he was selected, that was a stupid mistake by a stupid GM. We just saw it happen all over again.

What a disaster...

Beane is on a very short leash will a large segment of the fan base already.

Again, we have a FO that is smarter than everyone else...

No, he is on a short leash with a very small segment of the fan base who think they know more than people who do this for a living. Beane may not be smarter than everyone else; however I'm pretty sure he is smarter, in these matters, than that very small segment

31 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I've never seen so much hate for a player like we've seen for Allen. He is going to be great. 

Fantasy football never works. That is what this board does most of the time. Frustrating when these guys jump on you for your thought and we end up allot closer to the truth than they do with their wild thoughts. They forget there are other teams with dreams too. Buffalo brass got what they wanted, QB to groom and their MLB. Still have 5 picks left so they can get fillers. Maybe Bills trade 1st next year and 3rd and get back in the 1st round. We shall see.

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Lol, so a few hours ago no one cared about the online or holes, you had to sell the farm to get one of the top 4 Franchise QBs in this draft. Not all of their picks would pan out so who cares, its house money! If the online sucks you put in AJ and let him get killed! Now the same people who were sell the farm whomever the front office determined to be their QB are crying cause they used a couple of the picks to move up and now cant fill holes. All because the Bill's front office didnt take the guy they felt they should have.

Not sure where you are getting your info from, but I've never been a fan of giving up a bunch of draft picks, let alone 3/4 2nd and 3rd round picks.    I was fine with just going BPA @ 12, if Allen was there then so be it.  Otherwise, then Lamar Jackson @ 22, or Lauletta in the 2nd/3rd... Lately plenty of good QBs have come in rounds 2-4, Cousins, Wilson, Prescott, Carr, Watson, off the top of my head, just no reason to give up such valuable picks, Imo.  

21 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

He’s a giant dude with a cannon and a bad completion percentage coming out of a minor conference. 

Other than Buffalos in his jacket and the racist tweets, I’m trying to figure out what to love about him. 

being a racists he will fit in well with much f the Buffalo Crowd

11 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Favre - 52% comp in college. 

Dan Marino - 57% comp in college

Jim Kelly - 55% in college

End thread. 

All 20-30 years ago. The league hasn't changed at all?

1 minute ago, Xwnyer said:

being a racists he will fit in well with much f the Buffalo Crowd

wow, i would have thought how much peoples liked tyrod and fair amount 

of people pushing for lamar jackson i would have thought the opposite of 

this.

Soul crushing night. All that draft capital giving away for an epic bust in the making. At least we got a good linebacker. Now we get to sit out for the rest of the draft and see all the good players we missed go by. They should have stayed at 12 they would have gotten this bust anyway. They should have stayed at 21 a good player would have come to him, instead we gave away the farm for what.

4 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

No, he is on a short leash with a very small segment of the fan base who think they know more than people who do this for a living. Beane may not be smarter than everyone else; however I'm pretty sure he is smarter, in these matters, than that very small segment

Have a look at history.  The people who do this for a living are not much better at selecting draft talent than anyone else.

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

In other words "those guys dont count cause they prove the theory wrong"........

Or in other words, the game has grossly changed, and they didn't even play college ball in the 90's, let alone THIS century.  DBs were allowed to basically mug WRs back then, sorry if you have trouble differentiating between how the game WAS and how it IS currently played.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll admit, I wasn't impressed in the games that i watched him in college, but I am on board now that he is on the team.    I would have preferred Mayfield or Darnold, but like him better than Rosen.   One positive is that is he is not ready right away, we have McCarron. 

I feel like we will get one extreme or another with Allen.  I don't see him being serviceable or average.   I see him either being a long time pro bowler of complete bust, no in between.

Hoping for the best

Just now, Mark92 said:

He's our guy.  Like it or go root for another team.

We can have opinions. I'm rooting for him. Not as confident as I'd like to be

Just now, Green Lightning said:

Soul crushing night. All that draft capital giving away for an epic bust in the making. At least we got a good linebacker. Now we get to sit out for the rest of the draft and see all the good players we missed go by. They should have stayed at 12 they would have gotten this bust anyway. They should have stayed at 21 a good player would have come to him, instead we gave away the farm for what.

Love the linebacker

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

"A snowflake is a person who is opposed to the abolition of slavery. They were called snowflakes because it said they value white people over black people."

you not a snowflake? Maybe you should be reported for this ugly, racist remark. 

Mods!! Are we encouraging racism now?!?

Ill bite...I actually never heard this definition and I dont think he meant it in this way...

i thought this referred to upset hillary voters.

33 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

“Snowflake” is definitely the most overused term in the history of the English language 

It's a perfect analogy when used correctly.  It's just used horribly in this thread.

He's a BUFFALO BILL.  He was excited to be drafted by the Bills.  Beane traded up for him and chose him even though Rosen was there, and that tells me Beane got his guy....that excites me.  I'm going to Trust the Process and root for Josh Allen.

35 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

The only people who use it unironically are, ironically, snowflakes. 

• Haha (+1) 2