You snowflakes mad?

Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

This topic is already under discussion in another thread.

I neither like the pick nor hate it...........i'm a little concerned about taking a project QB in the top 10 though.

Sure the kid has all the tangibles that NFL franchises look for, however the same was said about EJ.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I've never seen so much hate for a player like we've seen for Allen. He is going to be great. 

I agree.  I think the hate makes it easy for some people.  If he fails they can say I told you so and if he succeeds they'll be cheering him on with the rest of us.

• Like (+1) 1

Inaccurate QB's don't magically become great NFL QB's. It was my gripe with Jackson as well. I didn't expect us to give up bith 2nd's to move up 5 spots and take an extremely flawed project of a QB. Beane and McDermott just likely sealed their own fates. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I neither like the pick nor hate it...........i'm a little concerned about taking a project QB in the top 10 though.

Sure the kid has all the tangibles that NFL franchises look for, however the same was said about EJ.

McCarron being here takes the pressure off of Allen starting which is to say if we get off to a good start so be it and if we do not so be it.  

1 minute ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Not appreciating a 57% completion rate in college makes me a snowflake? 

tons of HOF QBs have had similar completion percentage, have you even seen him play, always running for his life, average WRs that hardly ever seem to have separation. Small school whoas.

I was on EJ's ass from the moment he was selected, that was a stupid mistake by a stupid GM. We just saw it happen all over again.

What a disaster...

Beane is on a very short leash will a large segment of the fan base already.

Again, we have a FO that is smarter than everyone else...

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Inaccurate QB's don't magically become great NFL QB's. It was my gripe with Jackson as well. I didn't expect us to give up bith 2nd's to move up 5 spots and take an extremely flawed project of a QB. Beane and McDermott just likely sealed their own fates. 

Brett Favre says hello.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

McCarron being here takes the pressure off of Allen starting which is to say if we get off to a good start so be it and if we do not so be it.  

Just replace the rubber mats with a fine burbur and we'll be ok.

Edited by Drunken Pygmy Goat

He's a Bill now.  Like it or hate it you better be rooting for him or you shouldn't be here.  

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Brett Favre...

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Maybe they got caught up in all the hype............every year, some team falls for the false hope and hype.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I've never seen so much hate for a player like we've seen for Allen. He is going to be great. 

He’s a giant dude with a cannon and a bad completion percentage coming out of a minor conference. 

Other than Buffalos in his jacket and the racist tweets, I’m trying to figure out what to love about him. 

Snowflakes? Yeah, you're cool...

Less about the player, more about the price, even though I definitely wanted Rosen... "Oh, but he's a douchebag", yeah an Jim Kelly, Tom Brady, those guys weren't/aren't cocky in the least...

Cards gave up way less to move up 5 spots, and get the better QB.

How do you rebuild an O line with massive holes when you have no 2nd round picks and one late 3rd???  

1 minute ago, dayman said:

Said it once and I'll say it again, dude played at Wyoming. Who was he throwing to and who was blocking for him? 

One of the worst supporting casts imaginable, but that doesn't mean a darn thing to the haters.

All I am saying is give him a chance and if he sucks, bash him. But at least give him a chance.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

One of the worst supporting casts imaginable, but that doesn't mean a darn thing to the haters.

All I am saying is give him a chance and if he sucks, bash him. But at least give him a chance.

That below average supporting case was playing against comparable defensive talent. 

10 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

The entire Bills franchise hated Tyrod for the exact same things Josh Allen does 

we got rid of a decent QB to draft this racist hillbilly. embarrassing 

Odd you use a slur when posting complaining about his slurs. (hillbilly) 

He was a teenager how old are you?

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

6 minutes ago, ThunderGun said:

Snowflakes? Yeah, you're cool...

Less about the player, more about the price, even though I definitely wanted Rosen... "Oh, but he's a douchebag", yeah an Jim Kelly, Tom Brady, those guys weren't/aren't cocky in the least...

Cards gave up way less to move up 5 spots, and get the better QB.

How do you rebuild an O line with massive holes when you have no 2nd round picks and one late 3rd???  

Lol, so a few hours ago no one cared about the online or holes, you had to sell the farm to get one of the top 4 Franchise QBs in this draft. Not all of their picks would pan out so who cares, its house money! If the online sucks you put in AJ and let him get killed! Now the same people who were sell the farm whomever the front office determined to be their QB are crying cause they used a couple of the picks to move up and now cant fill holes. All because the Bill's front office didnt take the guy they felt they should have.

16 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

I thought all those EJ & Tyrod threads were awful.....

Hope this kid is the real deal in 2 years,

I hope so too, but I think its delusional.   Blaine Gabbert clone.  The good news is that they may still be able to get Teddy Bridgewater if the Jets release him. 

• Like (+1) 1