Bills should trade 4 number 1 picks and move to the 1st pick of the draft

I am really tired of the speculation. It seems like 80 percent of the people that post want to get one of the top 3 QB’s. So if your on board with that then Let’s just do it and trade both number ones this year and 2019 and 2020 number ones. Mcbean needs to swing for the fences and get the QB that they want. If you want to get what you want you have to be bold and go for it. I would not have a problem with this but I’m in the camp that I’m ok with Mason Rudolph or Lamar Jackson. What’s your opinion. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I am really tired of the speculation. It seems like 80 percent of the people that post want to get one of the top 3 QB’s. So if your on board with that then Let’s just do it and trade both number ones this year and 2019 and 2020 number ones. Mcbean needs to swing for the fences and get the QB that they want. If you want to get what you want you have to be bold and go for it. I would not have a problem with this but I’m in the camp that I’m ok with Mason Rudolph or Lamar Jackson. What’s your opinion. 

My opinion is Thursday night needs to get here. Quick. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

How about your opinion. what’s your preference. 

A successful GM doesn’t trade away his pro bowl caliber, play-off reaching QB without a plan in place. We have an agreement.  

We are moving up. No question about it. Guaranteed. 

No other options. 

This draft will be very telling how long beane and Bald Ginger last. If they fail this draft, they will both be gone in ‘19 after the usually 3 years.

Until we land our franchise qb, I suspect beane is still sabotaging our roster and he won’t last here in Buffalo. 

Edited by Carter

Wait, so you’re ok with giving up 4 first round picks to get to #1, and you’re also good with Rudolph or Jackson? 

Be honest, it’s happy hour, isn’t it? We’ve all been there....  

:)

Edited by Augie

10 minutes ago, Carter said:

A successful GM doesn’t trade away his pro bowl caliber, play-off reaching QB without a plan in place. We have an agreement.  

We are moving up. No question about it. Guaranteed. 

No other options. 

This draft will be very telling how long beane and Bald Ginger last. If they fail this draft, they will both be gone in ‘19 after the usually 3 years.

Until we land our franchise qb, I suspect beane is still sabotaging our roster and he won’t last here in Buffalo. 

Another person that guarantees the Bill's are trading up? Damn, you guys are connected.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Browns not moving off of pick #1. 

For four 1st round picks they would.  

4, 12, 22 this year 

2 firsts in 19 and 20.    They would be stupid to turn that down. 

Ask me that’s way to much for Bills to give. 

Im sure you can get 5th pick with 12 and 22.  Pray Giants draft Barkley 

Just now, K-9 said:

My opinion is Rosen is destined for the HOF...just to piss you off. 

Just so you know it would not piss me off. Also if the Bills draft him I will support him. My only thing was he needs to keep politics out of the locker room. He needs to bring 52 people from different back grounds together to lead them. No matter what he believes in, It needs to stay out of the team process that Mcbean has set up. I never said he was a bad QB. 

2 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

For four 1st round picks they would.  

4, 12, 22 this year 

2 firsts in 19 and 20.    They would be stupid to turn that down. 

Ask me that’s way to much for Bills to give. 

Im sure you can get 5th pick with 12 and 22.  Pray Giants draft Barkley 

Didn't the Giants just decline 3 1sts from you guys?

4 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Another person that guarantees the Bill's are trading up? Damn, you guys are connected.

Nothing else makes sense.  

Unless they are still sabotaging this roster and are planning to tank this year. 

It’s going to happen or we have another inept front office who will be fired in ‘19. 

Beane and McD are not that retarded to not understand the significance of this draft. 

Curse is still smoldering . 

Edited by Carter

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Just so you know it would not piss me off. Also if the Bills draft him I will support him. My only thing was he needs to keep politics out of the locker room. He needs to bring 52 people from different back grounds together to lead them. No matter what he believes in, It needs to stay out of the team process that Mcbean has set up. I never said he was a bad QB. 

Fair enough. 

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Didn't the Giants just decline 3 1sts from you guys?

yes that’s why i’m saying. All these people are desperate to get one of the top 3. So in order to really just push through you need to make a shocking offer. I am not for it. But if they did it I would not be mad. It shows they tried 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Carter said:

Unless they on still sabotaging this roster and are planning to tank this year. 

It’s going to happen or we have another inept front office who will be fired in ‘19. 

Beane and McD are not that retarded to not understand the significance of this draft. 

Like I told someone earlier, you have to have a willing trade partner, teams may lock on their guy and choose not to trade out. Whoever waits till draft day to trade up is going to get raked over the coals.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

Unless they are still sabotaging this roster and are planning to tank this year. 

This stuff must sound great in your head.  It doesn't read well.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

yes that’s why i’m saying. All these people are desperate to get one of the top 3. So in order to really just push through you need to make a shocking offer. I am not for it. But if they did it I would not be mad. It shows they tried 

Agreed, the Jets have up quite a bit, but at least we will have a shot at one of them.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

Like I told someone earlier, you have to have a willing trade partner, teams may lock on their guy and choose not to trade out. Whoever waits till draft day to trade up is going to get raked over the coals.

Exactly.  A plan is in place. Has been since the TRod trade.