Elizabeth Hurley ridiculed for showing her jugs

\GoBillsInDallas/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

England is funny, as by and large, the women there are NOT attractive.

And yet there are some specific examples, a lot of whom seem to work in the film industry, who are absolutely gorgeous.

It only confirms my belief that gorgeous women can be found all over the globe, and they come in a wide array of flavors, kind of like good ice cream.

• Like (+1) 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Funny what money and a little self-control can do for you.

Significant numbers of women in their 20s nowadays have half the possible excuses and twice the BMI that Elizabeth Hurley has at 58 years.

• Agree 3

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

Significant numbers of women in their 20s nowadays have half the possible excuses and twice the BMI that Elizabeth Hurley has at 58 years.

Money (and heredity) however is a big factor - a women working a job 8x5 or more without a private chef and still need taking care of family has far less time available for workouts, etc. than Elizabeth Hurley.  Not discounting the effort she and other women have made to keep the degradation due to time away.

I have an Instagram account since some information is only available from there to members although I never post. 

She actual wore one of the swimsuits my wife worked on a long time ago.

She posted a video of her nude (SFW) in the pool.  Only did snapshot which would fit on this board.

image.png.58914930ecd13364089c6fbad0a8ab4d.png

The video is available on this website for those who do not want to go to Instagram.

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/celebrities/2023/08/22/64e505d522601d5f608b4582.html

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/25/2023 at 9:08 AM, LeviF said:

That you, Sea Bizkit??

• Haha (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...

I was reading credits and surprised Elizabeth Hurley was in it but figured it was a bit part.

Then I read the bio on IMDB (website getting worse and worse) and I read she was a punk when getting out of London Studio Centre.

I  was surprised again and did a search and found a picture of her in punk look. 

Longtime fans can recognize her under the makeup despite what article claims and she looks much better now despite the years.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/823077/Elizabeth-Hurley-throwback-punk-Instagram-clip-bikini

Elizabeth Hurley from her Punk Phase

Punk-Elizabeth-Hurley.png

‘I wanted to look as ghastly as possible’: Liz Hurley on how she turned to punk to repel men

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2061454/Liz-Hurley-turned-punk-repel-men.html

• 2 months later...
On 11/28/2023 at 2:57 PM, Limeaid said:

Elizabeth Hurley is our generation's Sophia Loren.

On 11/28/2023 at 3:43 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

YEAH. Just image Sophia with modern filters!

Sophia Loren is one of prettiest women of all time!  

One of Napoli's finest!

Sophia-Loren-Variety-Legends.jpg?w=1920&

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.