Elizabeth Hurley ridiculed for showing her jugs

\GoBillsInDallas/

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

I thought those old pics were of her.  They sort of looked like they could have been her.

As for the clip, that was just 8 years ago.

1995.  The award was presented to Samuel L. Jackson for Pulp Fiction.

To be fair, i dont think anyone would have cared much if it was just her in a dress that showed them off, the issue people are having with it is that it was during an event/party for her teenage son. It's mostly that there can be a time and place to flaunt and show off, at something for your teenage son is one where people expect you to not do that. 

But really, who cares and why is it news, except that it's a chance to get extra clicks by showing pictures most guys are going to click on and get traffic to your site

8 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

To be fair, i dont think anyone would have cared much if it was just her in a dress that showed them off, the issue people are having with it is that it was during an event/party for her teenage son. It's mostly that there can be a time and place to flaunt and show off, at something for your teenage son is one where people expect you to not do that. 

But really, who cares and why is it news, except that it's a chance to get extra clicks by showing pictures most guys are going to click on and get traffic to your site

Exactly.  Most things in life come down to very simple, basic human instincts.

The false promise of hot chicks and sex in advertising/media pretty much single-handedly keeps commerce moving along.

• 4 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.