Elizabeth Hurley ridiculed for showing her jugs

\GoBillsInDallas/

3 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

some bitches are just jealous.   

She said her son(s) have asked her for her phone  so that they can take pics of here in her bikini's when on the beach.  

I was scanning the airwaves this AM and I heard some idiot telling boob jokes then he bitched about a "parent" would allow their daughter to go to school braless.  

I was a teen in the mid 70's....  Nearly every girl went to HS and college braless.    

They made *entire* movies around this plot device in the 80s and 90s.  You can swap out Elizabeth Hurley for Phoebe Cates or Kelly LeBrock.  The only thing this party should have had and it didn't was Elizabeth Hurley getting out of the family pool in s-l-o-w motion.  There is no teenage boy for 20 square miles around that birthday party that found anything inappropriate.  

We are so delicate and offended today.  I'm offended this never happened to me.  Haha.

Edited by dpberr
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

some bitches are just jealous.   

She said her son(s) have asked her for her phone  so that they can take pics of here in her bikini's when on the beach.  

I was scanning the airwaves this AM and I heard some idiot telling boob jokes then he bitched about a "parent" would allow their daughter to go to school braless.  

I was a teen in the mid 70's....  Nearly every girl went to HS and college braless.    

How in God's name did you maintain concentration enough to actually learn anything?

I picture sitting in a high school classroom surrounded by all that young trim, most of it going braless, and well....that's what life is all about.

4 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Don't have a problem with this. Nice rack.

Likewise.

She can show that rack anywhere she chooses to, if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

How in God's name did you maintain concentration enough to actually learn anything?

I picture sitting in a high school classroom surrounded by all that young trim, most of it going braless, and well....that's what life is all about.

I was stoned half the time? 

Mammories I mean memories.....  I would also go to the Penfield quarry where they swam naked all the time.  

Cobb’s hill park on Culver Rd had the topless 7 who were protesting a woman’s right to sun bathe like men.   After a number of years they passed a law to allow it.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.