Titans Unveil New Uniforms

11 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Atrocious. I was hoping at the very least the flaming thumbtack would get replaced.

I agree. That is one ugly logo. Why they went with that I don’t know.....

8 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

This tops everything! :lol:

You guys don't see it do you?

OMG, there it is lol!

16 hours ago, Heitz said:

Does Nike just have a whole folder of crappy fonts that they use for numbers on jerseys?  That 3 in the 31 above is awful - looks like a backwards sigma...

And then hey, let’s throw some gray on the shoulders, because why not!

Thumbs down from me...

Based on seeing ridiculous college Nike uniforms and now NFL too, my theory is this is exactly how they do it.  They have some uniform designer app.  It has about 10 designs of strips etc and about 10 different number type with only a handful of colors with black as the default choice.  Doesn't even have to be the teams colors.

That's why they all look the same.

It was better when each team did their own and they were different. You had crazy ones like the Bucs dreamsicle suits and more traditional looking ones and some in between.

Bring back professional designers designing uniforms with knowledge of design and color.  Having a father and brother that do this sort of stuff I know there's an art and a science to it, not just a point and click computer application.

My predication that alll of the crazy suits will look dated in the not too different future has come to pass as well.  Sort of like the old Atlanta Hawks uniforms. 

The Jaguars, for example which they are already changing.

As far as the titans suits, as long as they wear the white pants they'll at least be passable. However i suspect they'll wear those dark pants the most.

Edited by reddogblitz

Honestly these weren't too bad until I realized that they changed their white helmets to dark blue.  Now it's trash.  Would look so much better with the white helmet.  Buffalo still has one of if not the best jerseys in the league though.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

what was funny is someone thought it might change their luck 

They won a playoff game in part because their QB threw a pass to a DB that blocked it back to the QB that he caught and ran in for a TD.  Sounds to me like luck is not their problem.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

They won a playoff game in part because their QB threw a pass to a DB that blocked it back to the QB that he caught and ran in for a TD.  Sounds to me like luck is not their problem.

that is true.     their  2nd Music city miracle 

I had forgotten that  

Normally I dig uniform changes but these are... bleh. The numbers are especially rough. The '3' on '31' takes up almost the entire jersey... just makes it look like the guy wears #3. They could've updated/changed their logo while they were at it. 

The Bills and Raiders have the best uniforms in the NFL. 

Simple but perfect. With the Bills I do prefer the standing buffalo helmet but either way they are just classic and very well done. 

Not a fan of the Titans old or new uniforms.

14 hours ago, The Red King said:

Ish.  New helmet is fine, but the unis...it's like they chose powder blue as a signiture color (for obvious reasons), then said use the Seahawks as a base, but swap out the neon green with powder blue.  The numbers, well, no sugar-coating how hideous they look.  Grey on the shoulders looks like they ran out of fabric and just had to grab something to finish off the unis, even if it was grey.

Not the worst unis, like some of the ideas, just...some really head-scratching decisions.

I think the grey is supposed to be the sword but it's not very well done.  Is it just me or is it when a team updates their jerseys they look so bad?

To those who say that teams are only allowed to have one helmet, please explain the fact that the Broncos, at least once per year, wear an alternate helmet. It always makes me really angry because I'd kill to see the red helmets a couple times a year for Buffalo.

Edited by The Bills Blog

8 hours ago, I'm Spartacus said:

:lol:

8 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m almost in tears laughing.

Thank you I like you guys! 

It started to seem like I was the only one who thinks this was funnny! I get beat up on reddit bad. Real bad :(

They kinda liked it or something. Anyway thanks for letting me know there's still guys like the ones I grew up with out there somewhere! :)

PS the Titans fixed it hehe.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

To those who say that teams are only allowed to have one helmet, please explain the fact that the Broncos, at least once per year, wear an alternate helmet. It always makes me really angry because I'd kill to see the red helmets a couple times a year for Buffalo.

Same helmet, different sticker for Denver.

6 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

as 4 kid 4 said. Broncos wear same navy helmet.

They put on the old Elway era D logo and old strips. Weird as ****.

Edited by cba fan