Don’t shoot the messenger, I just got a tip for 4:00 today.

1 hour ago, Jobot said:

I just can't see the Bills going for Foles...  

If we add Foles and he plays well, the Bills would have to offer a Cousins type contract based on a very small sample size by the time he hits free agency... Basically it would set ourselves up for a Fitzpatrick type mistake along with significant draft capital loss...

I have to think the draft picks are going to be converted to a top-5 pick and rookie qb.

If the Bills go for Foles there will discussion ahead of time about an extended contract before they agree.

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Ravens got rid of Trent Dilfer thinking that the Defense was what they needed and following year they fell on their face.

I remember them thinking Elvis Grbac was an upgrade from Dilfer, and paying him handsomely to boot. 5 years 30 million.  A nice deal at the time.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

I remember them thinking Elvis Grbac was an upgrade from Dilfer, and paying him handsomely to boot. 5 years 30 million.  A nice deal at the time.

Yes and rumblings from front office he was a caretaker and the Ravens players disagreed.

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Then why did the Bills trade up? Makes no sense.

I think your "friend" is wrong

If!!! IF this were the case maybe its for a premium draft pick opposed to giving a 1 and whatever else.  i wouldnt believe it but it could make sense 

2 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

My buddy that works at Home Depot can verify this 

which one....

this is very important