Landry to the Browns!

Why would they risk not getting Barkley AND their top QB when they could make it happen pretty easily? Giants should be willing. The Browns  will move to 2 and take the QB of their choice. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Wow! Give them Darnold or Rosen and that offense could really be something.

Let's use your thread, you were first.

Add Barkley and they can really be something.

All that is left is will they get a "bridge" QB?

3 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Makes sense. They got the money to pay Landry, smart play would be Barkley at 1 and QB at 4.

Funny that people were suggesting that a month ago, and got bashed.  Now it seems like a more likely scenario.  Also, this wasn't meant to bash you NewDayBills.  Just goes to show you that something that seemed like a sure bet for the draft 30 days ago, may not hold water when the time comes for the actual draft.

Looks like Sashi Brown set them up nicely to be a potential powerhouse.

Edited by PIZ

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

Funny that people were suggesting that a month ago, and got bashed.  Now it seems like a more likely scenario.  Also, this wasn't meant to bash you NewDayBills.  Just goes to show you that something that seemed like a sure bet for the draft 30 days ago, may not hold water when the time comes for the actual draft.

I understand. No offense taken. Smart move either way, definitely not the same old Browns. Wonder what Landry gets.

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Why would they risk not getting Barkley AND their top QB when they could make it happen pretty easily? Giants should be willing. The Browns  will move to 2 and take the QB of their choice. 

That's the way I see it if there is a QB the Brown's feel very strong about.

The fins are going to parlay these picks plus more to move up and get a QB.  

Sorry to add fear to all the spend all the picks on a QB folks but looks like now we might actually need to spend it all.  Stay pat at 21 and laugh at the fins three years from now.  :o)

6 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I understand. No offense taken. Smart move either way, definitely not the same old Browns. Wonder what Landry gets.

If they get a QB, they are going to be scary.  Maybe they would like a playoff QB???  I know where they can find one.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, sleeby said:

Sorry to add fear to all the spend all the picks on a QB folks but looks like now we might actually need to spend it all.  Stay pat at 21 and laugh at the fins three years from now.  :o)

Miami still has far, far less draft capital than Buffalo.

Just now, sleeby said:

Laugh at them how? when they have a franchise QB and the bills are still searching for one?

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

I'll guess that it's pick 64 in this year's draft and a 3rd in 2019

I was just going to say pick #64.  They got #33 and #35 but that is at the top of round 2.

If it is #35 then I would think the 2019 pick would be lower than a 3rd.

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Miami still has far, far less draft capital than Buffalo.

Just curious how far some here would go to get colt's #3.  Would anyone give both 21,22 and both seconds for that spot?

If yes what about 21,22, one second round plus shady for it?

3 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Kind of like we’ve been laughing at the Steelers when we refused to pay Houston’s asking price, allowing Roethlisberger to go their way.

Yeah, I’m still laughing over that.

The fish are going to trade up, I have no doubt about it. We will need trade up to the 3rd pick because I can see the Fins trading up to 4 with Cleveland. Tannehill while better than Taylor is still one of those QB's "Cutler, Tannehill and Taylor" who will never win a super bowl.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pbomb said:

Good online too

And a defense that is on the rise. They have tons of cap space and picks too. It’s crazy to think that the Browns are in good shape. It may take a couple of years but they can be really good if they hit on the QB and Josh Gordon stays out of trouble. Garrett and Barkley are going to be stars.