Chris Cooley: Vikings ready to offer Cousins $91M guaranteed

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s the only team that it makes sense for and that’s because they are stacked. He’s not great but good enough to win with that team. It’s WAY too much money for him but it may work because of the Vikes roster.

AND they get Dalvin Cook back 

I hate to say it, but it's a good fit for him and for the Vikes. It's almost too logical....if it happens, good for him. He seems like a really decent guy and he's shown he can be a good QB on a bad team, let's hope for his sake he can be a good QB on a great team. (until they play the Bills, then I'm ok with a sniper taking out his knee :ph34r:)

You have to be clinically insane to pay Cousins over 30 million a year, but that is the market of today.

Glad that the Bills don't appear to be in the sweepstakes as this deal would cripple the Bills cap and destroy the roster.

Minnesota MIGHT be able to get away with it.

• Like (+1) 1

I have said for quite some time he was going to Minnesota. A contract like this and there is no doubt with the team already in place. A SB caliber roster and $30,000,000 a year? Done.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Insanity! 

Agreed

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This was leaked for a reason.  Probably by the cousins camp.  Either cousins wants to shake more cash out of someone, or Minnesota is not his first choice.  

Weren't there rumors that Cousins said that the Vikings were his first choice a while back?