Preston Brown thinks he can help the Patriots

Domdab99

14 hours ago, swnybillsfan said:

i like preston brown. seems like a good guy. good player. not the most gifted athlete, but seems to be a high effort guy. i would like to see him stay a buffalo bill, but if somebody wants to pay him a boat load of cash, i will understand him leaving. these careers are short, make what you can, and have fun. there are plenty of jackholes out there, i just don't think he is one of them.

Let him go,  not worth trying to overpay this guy with average skills. Would not pay him more then 4 years 15 mill total with 8 mill guaranteed

9 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Gilmore was better than decent by pretty much every measure.

At his salary, he needs to be top-5 at least.  He wasn't by a large margin.

8 hours ago, PIZ said:

.....and the Patriots didn't get any help from the refs along the way?  I'm proud of the Bills and how they got in.  They won their last game and yes, got some help from Dalton, but I am proud of them nonetheless.

This.  Teams "get help" all season long.  Just because it came at the end of the season doesn't really matter.

4 hours ago, NastyNateSoldiers said:

Alan Branch has been stout DT for them. 

He's a JAG.  Took going to the Cheaters to have some semblance of a career because Bellychick can get the most out of anyone.

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

At his salary, he needs to be top-5 at least.  He wasn't by a large margin.

This.  Teams "get help" all season long.  Just because it came at the end of the season doesn't really matter.

He's a JAG.  Took going to the Cheaters to have some semblance of a career because Bellychick can get the most out of anyone.

Gilmore the 7th highest average salary in the NFL for CB's.

Not sure where this "at least top 5" stuff comes from.

Typical Boston paper making these guys out to be better than they are. Hogan- ok Gilmore- happy he left- chandler- wont even give a response TD mike- sorry to lose him but was nothing for them. If Brown wants to go let him. If hes gonna talk about hopefully signing with the Pats after playing with the bills for the past few years I hope he does an dhope he stays when we finally start to beat they as@@s. Talk about kicking the bills in the gut. If you wanna sign then sign don't talk about how you want to go to the dark side now Bills fans will forever hate him after reading that article

That was honestly one of the most bizarre series of statements I've seen from an active player - campaigning to be picked up by another team (division rival nonetheless).  Obvious that he and his agent don't feel like he'll be back in Buffalo, and he's trying to campaign where he wants to go - but so odd to do it so overtly

9 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

It is all about performance. So it's probably more level headed and fair that you'd want him back. I didn't think you were trolling, I was just trying to say I usually agree with the point of view you were articulating. My apologies if I put you in a corner. 

All good man, I was the one who replied after missing part of the information because the add made me think the article is done.  You didn't put me in a corner, I thought you had a good reply