Random Bills and what you remember them for

3 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I remember him for being picked 5 picks before Tom Brady. 

Mine is John DiGiorgio, I loved him and remember him playing better than Poz when he was in there. 

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorgio!

55 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Gabe Northern. 99. Eagles blocked field goal for TD to seal win.

The game after Dennis byrd

"Welcome Back".  Loved that guy.

19 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Shane Conlan with the thickest neck I've ever seen. 

He was a great player, but I'll always first think of his neck, whenever his name is mentioned. 

Jughead.

My personal favorite, Quinn Early.  I had season tickets on home-side right goal line, about 25 yards from Elvis, 10-15 seats from the field.  Bills line up on the 1 in illegal formation, get a penalty.  They line up again in illegal formation, burn a TO.  I'm losing it at this point.  They come out again in illegal formation, with Quinn Early on the sideline about 25 yards from where I'm sitting, so I stand up and scream at the top of my lungs, "QUINN, TAKE A STEP BACK!!"  He looks around, steps back, Bills snap the ball, no penalty.  The whole section is laughing their asses off.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ray Bentley and the Darby the Dinosaur Books I was a kid and of course had one.

Also Thomas Smith. Because his jersey said T. Smith and I didn't know what the T stood for we called him Teriyaki because that's what we had for dinner. Wasn't like we could just google it at the time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Big Cat said:

Has this board turned over so much that nobody has yet mentioned Gibran Hamdan and his chroise?

I almost mentioned the Hamster because I waited on him once, he was a real nice fella.

Also, Lionel Dotson. The refugees here know the legend...

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Carwell Gardner being a bad mother!@#$er.  I remember him going at Brian Cox, and Cox not wanting anything to do with Carwell

When I think of Carwell I remember when he scored one time and stood in the end zone with one hand on his crotch and the other hand had the ball high over his head - try doing THAT in todays No Fun League.  We even called it "Doing the Carwell"  Good times back then!!!  And yeah Cox was a pu$$y when it came to Carwell.....

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So these are Bills players, current and in the past that weren't the household names like Kelly, Thomas, Bruce, Schobel, McCoy etc....

Someone that is less known but you remember them specifically for something.  Can even be someone that didn't make it out of camp.

I'll start....Lionel Gates who wore a big chain in camp and was a preseason star.

gates.jpg

I loved me some Swamp Boy (Corey McIntyre) for his blocking.

But my Big Blocking Love was FredEx.  I looked for my favorite hit and couldn't find it, but this was pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fFWSCpXoW4