Random Bills and what you remember them for

Aaron Maybin. "Give back some of that money you ain't [expletive] earned!"

http://www.espn.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/15561/maybin-cheap-shot-fires-up-bills-o-line

OR Chris Watson: Punt Catcher.

OR Pat Toomay moving aside a ref (the infamous Jerry Bergman) in his way to recover a dolphins fumble, only to get a penalty for roughing a ref.  The 0-fer 70s continued and Ralph went on a tirade.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

2 hours ago, Bad Things said:

Shane Conlan with the thickest neck I've ever seen. 

He was a great player, but I'll always first think of his neck, whenever his name is mentioned. 

Speaking of necks...Takeo Spikes.

My brother also ended up meeting him at the Galleria once during the offseason he got here and wished him the best of luck; instead of saying anything, he just picked him up and flipped him in a circle.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eSJayDee said:

Friggin Lonnie.  Caught a pass off a fake punt.  He's past 10 players & only 1 player in front of him.  Oblivious to the punt returner he got lit up (& IIRC, fumbled).

The Wile E. Coyote.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I loved me some Swamp Boy (Corey McIntyre) for his blocking.

But my Big Blocking Love was FredEx.  I looked for my favorite hit and couldn't find it, but this was pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fFWSCpXoW4

I think you were looking for this:

https://imgur.com/subfL4p

which caused this:

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Carwell Gardner being a bad mother!@#$er.  I remember him going at Brian Cox, and Cox not wanting anything to do with Carwell

Taken from Buffalobills.com:

Everyone remembers Dolphins LB Bryan Cox’s famous double barrel salute to Bills fans in Orchard Park before a Bills-Dolphins game in 1995 as well as his spitting in the direction of fans who were heckling him. What many don’t remember is after Cox and Bills’ FB Carwell Gardner were both ejected for fighting during the game, there was almost a round two in the tunnel between the two locker rooms.

Gardner tried repeatedly to get in the Dolphins locker room to fight Cox again and even hung around long enough after the game trying to bait Cox to come off the Miami team bus to fight him a second time. Cox did not oblige.

Cox was fined a total of $17,500 by the league, the largest NFL fine of the 1995 season. Gardner incurred a total of $15,000 in fines. The Bills won the game 23-20.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The Wile E. Coyote.

I think you were looking for this:

https://imgur.com/subfL4p

which caused this:

Three things in this post that made me say "Jesus Christ!"

1)  Look at the size of JJ's legs.  Jesus Christ.

2) Look at the size of that bruise/abrasion or whatever that is.  Jesus Christ.

3) Look at Freddy's block that caused this damage!  What a hit! Jesus Christ!

• Like (+1) 2

Marshawn Lynch for... Like... Everything...

Applebee's / Dave and Buster's specifically 

Oh and his run-ins with the law

4 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Three things in this post that made me say "Jesus Christ!"

1)  Look at the size of JJ's legs.  Jesus Christ.

2) Look at the size of that bruise/abrasion or whatever that is.  Jesus Christ.

3) Look at Freddy's block that caused this damage!  What a hit! Jesus Christ!

Massive contusion.

Things/quad contusions are crazy because of the size of the muscle belly, typically lots of pooling blood, oh and they hurt like a sonofabi*ch for months.

Watt could 60" box jump

Yeah, look up the video

The dude's legs are massive

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The TD pass to Haven Moses.  I never liked the trade that sent Moses to Denver for Dwight Harrison. 

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The TD pass to Haven Moses.  I never liked the trade that sent Moses to Denver for Dwight Harrison. 

Ike

Bobby Burnett AFL rookie of the year for the bills. Hurt his knee and that was it