The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

On 12/16/2018 at 11:40 AM, Boyst62 said:

He folded it wrong. Dumbass.  You do it so the stars are left out. I wasn't a marine and I even ***** know that. 

Boy Scout?

It's folded into a triangle with only stars showing so when you clip it and raise it, it unfurls with out touching ground... And is not raised upside down.  Can be tucked under arm during color guard present the colors.

And... Supposed to be folded by two people.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Boy Scout?

It's folded into a triangle with only stars showing so when you clip it and raise it, it unfurls with out touching ground... And is not raised upside down.  Can be tucked under arm during color guard present the colors.

And... Supposed to be folded by two people.

Yes I was damn near an eagle. And he folded it stars first 

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Yes I was damn near an eagle. And he folded it stars first 

Nice... I finished, turned 18 a "Life" Scout.  My son made Eagle in 2016.  Barely aging out before his 18th birthday.

I simply don't get bent about the flag.  But, if you are going to do it, do it right.  You would think a Marine would know.

49 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Nice... I finished, turned 18 a "Life" Scout.  My son made Eagle in 2016.  Barely aging out before his 18th birthday.

I simply don't get bent about the flag.  But, if you are going to do it, do it right.  You would think a Marine would know.

I wasn't getting bent about the flag just pointing out a silly observation

I stopped when my troop disbanded. I had only needed to do my civil service project which I had plans for and maybe a few more merit badges. I was 14 and would have had it by 15.  I think I was order of the arrow and a few other things that looking back on were just stupid.

5 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I wasn't getting bent about the flag just pointing out a silly observation

I stopped when my troop disbanded. I had only needed to do my civil service project which I had plans for and maybe a few more merit badges. I was 14 and would have had it by 15.  I think I was order of the arrow and a few other things that looking back on were just stupid.

I know... About the bent part.  Didn't mean to imply that.  Just throwing in my take, how I react.

Yeah... It's not for everyone. 

3 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

This is next level

No, next level would be for Trump to hire some guy named Vladimir to be his National Security Advisor.  Every decision he makes can be followed by "Vlad told me it would be a good idea", or "Vlad and I agree..."

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, snafu said:

No, next level would be for Trump to hire some guy named Vladimir to be his National Security Advisor.  Every decision he makes can be followed by "Vlad told me it would be a good idea", or "Vlad and I agree..."

No, next level would be hiring James Taylor to sing "You've Got a Friend" to Putin.

Or having George Thorogood to sing "One Bourbon, One Shot, One Beer" to Ocasio-Cortez 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

4 hours... for a "drone". 

:P:beer::ph34r:

15 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Lights in the sky over an airport! :o

Somebody call the History Channel!

Still going on... 20+ hours later. 

No one talking... all for "drone attacks"? 

The chaos it's causing travelers in England is extensive at this point... 

I generally stick up for MO. She is a large woman (but not fat), and I swear her stylists hate her. She looks best in close-fitting, well cut, non-fussy, age-appropriate clothing, not some of the froufrou stuff they have dressed her in over the years. However, this is a "WTF was she thinking" moment. When you make SJP look attractive, you are doing something very wrong.

:blink:   Michelle Obama dresses to impress in $4,000 glittery thigh-high Balenciaga boots and yellow gown while discussing her book Becoming with style queen Sarah Jessica Parker

stick.jpg

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

No, next level would be hiring James Taylor to sing "You've Got a Friend" to Putin.

Or having George Thorogood to sing "One Bourbon, One Shot, One Beer" to Ocasio-Cortez 

Randy Newman "You've Got a Friend in Me".

Still shut down in Gatwick 

Du4-8yyWoAAUvJJ.jpg

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

I'm not able to comb through things right now, but is the thinking landing on Assange?

I've heard rumblings of this. I've heard rumblings it's because other HVT's are/were trying to leave the airport (HRC connecting through there from India was one I just heard, no confirmation so I'm doubtful). 

The biggest rumblings I've heard are ETI related. 20+ hours for a "drone" attack. Even the airport employees are putting drone in quotes. You're telling me that a sharpshooter can't take them out of the sky? SAS is there (again, reportedly) - they're more than capable of safely taking down multiple drones. 

So who knows what's really happening. I'll leave it to Sherpa who has actual experience in this area to weigh in on what the reality is... but something is clearly holding up one of the country's busiest airports.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still shut down in Gatwick 

Du4-8yyWoAAUvJJ.jpg

I've heard rumblings of this. I've heard rumblings it's because other HVT's are/were trying to leave the airport (HRC connecting through there from India was one I just heard, no confirmation so I'm doubtful). 

The biggest rumblings I've heard are ETI related. 20+ hours for a "drone" attack. Even the airport employees are putting drone in quotes. You're telling me that a sharpshooter can't take them out of the sky? SAS is there (again, reportedly) - they're more than capable of safely taking down multiple drones. 

So who knows what's really happening. I'll leave it to Sherpa who has actual experience in this area to weigh in on what the reality is... but something is clearly holding up one of the country's busiest airports.

So not aliens?

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

So not aliens?

I haven't seen any footage yet other than the short clip linked somewhere above. With that many people and phones there, I figured we'd have tons of videos by now of the drones (or UFOs)... the odd silence about this whole thing so far is very interesting to me (for entertainment purposes) and certainly smacks of it being more than just drones.

(of course there are plenty of other explanations for the silence that make sense too)

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I generally stick up for MO. She is a large woman (but not fat), and I swear her stylists hate her. She looks best in close-fitting, well cut, non-fussy, age-appropriate clothing, not some of the froufrou stuff they have dressed her in over the years. However, this is a "WTF was she thinking" moment. When you make SJP look attractive, you are doing something very wrong.

:blink:   Michelle Obama dresses to impress in $4,000 glittery thigh-high Balenciaga boots and yellow gown while discussing her book Becoming with style queen Sarah Jessica Parker

stick.jpg

Looks like the poor girl just ran through the stage curtain and they clung to her when she rushed from backstage in a fit of nervous excitement to get into the spotlight again. 

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

stick.jpg

That's not a woman, that's a man baby!!!

Just saw the new Google commercial where Macaulay Culkin reprises his role as Kevin McAllister in Home Alone. Ive known that he was in a band for a while, but it never struck me as odd until I thought about it now.

The Pizza Underground 

pizzaunderground.jpg

:ph34r:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

19 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

stick.jpg

And yet the local woman newscasters were gong gaga over her outfit, especially her boots /SMH