The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

Another year Hillary is not President. Of anything.

You don't know that.  Would you be entirely surprised if her cultists had a replica Oval Office built in their home, just to satisfy her delusions.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You don't know that.  Would you be entirely surprised if her cultists had a replica Oval Office built in their home, just to satisfy her delusions.

Did you see that bill she just rammed through Congress before signing it into law? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear it was a grocery list.

46 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Did you see that bill she just rammed through Congress before signing it into law? If I didn't know any better, I'd swear it was a grocery list.

Was that todays bill that passed the house and has no chance of passing the Senate or getting Trump's signature?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-appeals-court-hands-win-trump-transgender-military-143127410.html

HUGE win. Maybe the military will be able to keep some good soldiers now. 

Now, to get women out of combat MOS’ and back to support roles where they belong. 

12 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Was that todays bill that passed the house and has no chance of passing the Senate or getting Trump's signature?

Yeah, am I missing something? What’s the point of passing a bill that won’t be signed aside from futile political posturing?

This is regarding a large hack of German politicians.

A "unique situation" where journalists "must act responsibly". Good thing the US based media never has to white-knuckle it over these kinds of situations, as there is never this need.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hedge said:

This is regarding a large hack of German politicians.

A "unique situation" where journalists "must act responsibly". Good thing the US based media never has to white-knuckle it over these kinds of situations, as there is never this need.

if this is as big as it sounds, a dedicated thread will probably be needed

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

if this is as big as it sounds, a dedicated thread will probably be needed

It will be, more than likely. I was digging through some of it early this morning... I don't speak/read German but the english bits were pretty damning. There's a lot here.

*And a lot seemingly withheld/still to come

(more)

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yeah, am I missing something? What’s the point of passing a bill that won’t be signed aside from futile political posturing?

Political posturing is the sole point. The Democrats damn well know it's not going through the Senate (or going to be signed if it were.) Pelosi and company want to try to pretend that they're doing something so they can lay the blame on Trump and McConnell for "obstructing" the "will of the people".

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It will be, more than likely. I was digging through some of it early this morning... I don't speak/read German but the english bits were pretty damning. There's a lot here.

(more)

the account that released the material, _0rbit has been suspended by Twitter. 0rbiter.blogspot.com has also been removed. the bit.ly links are gone and so is the DTube apparently. the fact that the DTube is gone is probably the most disturbing to me as it is a blockchain based platform. it may be that the DTube video is still there, i may just have to work harder to find it.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Political posturing is the sole point. The Democrats damn well know it's not going through the Senate (or going to be signed if it were.) Pelosi and company want to try to pretend that they're doing something so they can lay the blame on Trump and McConnell for "obstructing" the "will of the people".

Well....it's confusing to me. Their side is huge into government jobs and living high on the hog.

I'm not a Trumper but I am a conservative and I go to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about all the useless government employees not getting paid. And they're still making more than they deserve without their paychecks. 

So what posturing? I'm quite sure Trump's base can sustain a shutdown longer than the Democrats.

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(more)

Good. Hopefully they're visited at their homes by people who are tired with Germany looking like Somalia. 

32 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Well....it's confusing to me. Their side is huge into government jobs and living high on the hog.

I'm not a Trumper but I am a conservative and I go to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about all the useless government employees not getting paid. And they're still making more than they deserve without their paychecks. 

So what posturing? I'm quite sure Trump's base can sustain a shutdown longer than the Democrats.

That's the game the Democrats want to play. It's all about forcing poison pill votes they know aren't going anywhere just so they can point at the evil GOP and cry victimhood in 2020. Neither side gives a ***** about actually legislating.

Either way, people are going to eventually realize that the partial shutdown isn't affecting their lives - at all. The narrative will soon shift to constant sob stories of useless federal workers who haven't been paid and are going bankrupt because they spend like idiots and didn't plan for the well-known fact (from last Feburary-ish) that the government was likely going to shut down in December.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

That's the game the Democrats want to play. It's all about forcing poison pill votes they know aren't going anywhere just so they can point at the evil GOP and cry victimhood in 2020. Neither side gives a ***** about actually legislating.

Either way, people are going to eventually realize that the partial shutdown isn't affecting their lives - at all. The narrative will soon shift to constant sob stories of useless federal workers who haven't been paid and are going bankrupt because they spend like idiots and didn't plan for the well-known fact (from last Feburary-ish) that the government was likely going to shut down in December.

......I really wish people understood how the Roman Republic collapsed. This is how. The frickin Senate and Assemblies and their gridlock. Caesar wasn't a bad guy -- he was the smartest guy and he knew what needed to be done and so he made himself king.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46745656

This is the direction of liberalism. A man arrested for protesting a corrupt, incompetent government, and for the high crime of carrying wood.

This is in France. France is a stupid nation. France has been ruined by liberalism. Lets not be France. 

France is the most disgusting nation in all of western civilization. In the future I shall refer to it as Gaul since its obvious they're still savages.

Who says artists can't be funny? This is hilarious (read down for the explanation by gay-jesus-probably so you can better know the players):

Note: the bean sculpture is in Chicago

Artist Buys Rights To A Black Pigment So Others Can’t Use It, Gets Trolled In Return

<snip>

However, there was so much more to the story than it first appeared

Turns out, there’s much deeper story hiding behind the meme-fied bean. While people on the internet had plenty of fun trolling the sculptor behind the Cloud Gate, it was the least of Kapoor’s worries. Although Anish Kapoor is an established sculptor who’s been knighted in 2013, turns out he is not liked by the art community, as well as the general public. And there’s quite a number of reasons why.

(explanation is here)

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/4/2019 at 1:15 PM, Koko78 said:

...and so it begins:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/coast-guard-member-apos-wife-121546375.html

Reasonably attractive young white "military" wife/mother who was considering returning her son's gifts to cover the bills. They really do think we're stupid.

Of course, the liars forget to mention that this family hasn't missed a paycheck yet.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

...and so it begins:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/coast-guard-member-apos-wife-121546375.html

Reasonably attractive young white "military" wife/mother who was considering returning her son's gifts to cover the bills. They really do think we're stupid.

Of course, the liars forget to mention that this family hasn't missed a paycheck yet.

The comments did mention it though - well, at least on yahoo where it is being pushed. The people commenting also wrote exactly what these people should do for a bridge loan when they finally do miss a paycheck. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/prosecutor-duo-attacked-wrong-car-deadly-drive-222142202.html

I bet democrats are soooo disappointed it just turned out to be black thugs. 

Man were they ready to parade that dead girls face everywhere. They must be so sad now. 

i wonder if gleeful gator has finished chuckling yet

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i wonder if gleeful gator has finished chuckling yet

Is he chuckling, chortling, or guffawing? I mean, it was a kid that got killed, not some nobody ambassador.