The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

5 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

Some kind of "baggage" he is carrying from another thread, I'm guessing.

No, it has nothing to do with anything other than what you posted. What does the simple death for unknown causes of a 22-year old in Google offices have to do with anything?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

No, it has nothing to do with anything other than what you posted. What does the simple death for unknown causes of a 22-year old in Google offices have to do with anything?

Last time I heard from you, you were popping in out of nowhere, to let me know that I'm not worth responding to (ironically).

Edited by OJ Tom

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The sudden, mysterious, on-site death of a 22 year old Google software tech with no known health problems, is worthy of a mention considering the tenor of the times, and the role Google has taken on in the "resistance". I'm not making any outrageous claims or speculations, but just leaving it as a little note of an oddity. It may develop (most likely not), but your response was really quite dickish, considering that it falls in line with the general topics discussed in this thread.  

Edited by OJ Tom

6 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

The sudden, mysterious, on-site death of a 22 year old Google software tech with no known health problems, is worthy of a mention considering the tenor of the times, and the role Google has taken on in the "resistance". I'm not making any outrageous claims or speculations, but just leaving it as a little note of an oddity. It may develop (most likely not), but your response was really quite dickish, considering that it falls in line with the general topics discussed in this thread.  

Simply asking why you posted something is now "dickish"? Sorry Snowflake, I guess I'll have to take a Sensitivity Refresher Course to make sure I don't offend you easily offended people when you venture down here to make some clever little connection.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Simply asking why you posted something is now "dickish"? Sorry Snowflake, I guess I'll have to take a Sensitivity Refresher Course to make sure I don't offend you easily offended people when you venture down here to make some clever little connection.

Good idea. 

Anything else, or can we move on?

34 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

And people say Trump isn't Making America Great Again...

KFC selling logs for your fireplace that smell like its original recipe fried chicken. You can get them at (link: http://www.KFCFirelogs.com) KFCFirelogs.com for $18.99.

I'm not sure if that's brilliant, or evil.

• Haha (+1) 2

:lol:

U.S. Military Honors Sacrifices of NFL Players by Wearing Jerseys Througout December
The Onion, by Staff

Original Article

In recognition of the brave and altruistic Americans who risk their health and safety for the greater good, Pentagon officials announced Thursday that the U.S. military would honor the sacrifices of NFL players by wearing their jerseys throughout December. 

ca07gcbkwesnjn1nxc1g.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Screen-Shot-2018-12-11-at-10.47.15-AM.png?resize=380%2C600&ssl=1

I have to admit, I'm happy to see the pushback  the snowflakes are getting for somehow thinking this song is in any way offensive. It's almost like there is some kind of snowflake award that they think they can win by whining about the most ridiculous stuff.

Maybe next year they'll start whining about how global warming is killing Frosty.,

50 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I have to admit, I'm happy to see the pushback  the snowflakes are getting for somehow thinking this song is in any way offensive. It's almost like there is some kind of snowflake award that they think they can win by whining about the most ridiculous stuff.

Maybe next year they'll start whining about how global warming is killing Frosty.,

Oh c'mon man. This is positive proof of global warming:

polar bear.jpg