The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's like saying Gary is trying to be like Gleeful Gator, but he's not smart enough.

Which is horrifying, because donbb = peace out = Gary Busey = birddog, who is a freaking doctor.

A doctor.  Dumber than gator.  Practicing medicine.  On people.

Horrifying.

50 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Which is horrifying, because donbb = peace out = Gary Busey = birddog, who is a freaking doctor.

A doctor.  Dumber than gator.  Practicing medicine.  On people.

Horrifying.

What?! I knew that the first three names you listed were all the same person, but he was birddog too? Birddog was always a lefty, but he never seemed that idiotic, or acted like such a troll. What happened? A head injury? A lobotomy? A case of sudden-onset microcephaly?

22 minutes ago, Azalin said:

What?! I knew that the first three names you listed were all the same person, but he was birddog too? Birddog was always a lefty, but he never seemed that idiotic, or acted like such a troll. What happened? A head injury? A lobotomy? A case of sudden-onset microcephaly?

He took a lot of flack for his Shah's Spleen post, and that begat the name changes (imo).

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Azalin said:

TDS

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

Shah’s spleen syndrome. Most definitely. It’s a horrific debilitating illness. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He took a lot of flack for his Shah's Spleen post, and that begat the name changes (imo).

Your opinion is incorrect.

Unfortunately, Birddog believed a personal attack was acceptedable and made one. The powers that be sunsetted the dude with a mojner banhammer about 18 months ago.

Never saw the thread but got PMs

16 hours ago, Azalin said:

He was upset that he couldn't take dumps next to trannies.  That's how far back his days were, the era when he went bye.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 1