The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dr-marc-siegel-pot-and-your-health-heres-what-a-physician-wants-you-to-know-marijuana

Why didn’t they include the parts on satan worshiping, and the increased potential that your daughter might date a black guy?

40 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Brad looks to be in need of attention.

I’d wish him (Chelsea) a spinal injury but I don’t want you to cry. 

19 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Bet you didn't know "they" is "Muslims," and they're really after The Dude.

No sir, I’m after them. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I’d wish him (Chelsea) a spinal injury but I don’t want you to cry. 

Don't sweat it, Skippy. I'd like to think one day you'll understand why people have disdain for that kind of dialogue, but then I remember that most people on this board recognize you have the maturity and intellect of a mop, so I'm not holding my breath.

25 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Don't sweat it, Skippy. I'd like to think one day you'll understand why people have disdain for that kind of dialogue, but then I remember that most people on this board recognize you have the maturity and intellect of a mop, so I'm not holding my breath.

Most people do disdain my kinda dialogue. Youre right there. I do not know how to talk with non-military, non-grunt types. I call them “men” but that word has many meanings these days.  

Edited by The_Dude

Just now, The_Dude said:

Most people do disdain my kinda dialogue. Youre right there. I do not know how to talk with non-military grunt types. I call them “men” but that word has many meanings these days.  

Non military grunt types?

Yeah. Okay.

Time to mute the nonsense.

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Can't find a decent place to throw this, so I may as well toss it here.

Interesting thread.

For the guy's sake, I hope NYT used a pseudonym  

Wife was laid off today, and filed for unemployment with DC.  The email confirmation contains the following:

"Our telephone support hours are 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.  To avoid long wait times, pleas call during off-peak hours: weekdays after 5 PM and Saturdays."

God, I love the DC government.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wife was laid off today, and filed for unemployment with DC.  The email confirmation contains the following:

"Our telephone support hours are 8 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.  To avoid long wait times, pleas call during off-peak hours: weekdays after 5 PM and Saturdays."

God, I love the DC government.  :lol:

If she needs to file her claim data with a VRU before speaking to a live person that is true.

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Another Greg spotting...this time he's upset with a cancelled flight.

I was puzzled until the ‘flights to Cuba’ sign.  Maybe she just really needed to get out of this capitalist hell hole.

46 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It takes the focus off of his schnozer and ridiculous chin. 

He's not Lincolnesque.

https://www.civilwarwomenblog.com/grace-bedell/

Hon A B Lincoln...
Dear Sir
I am a little girl only 11 years old, but want you should be President of the United States very much so I hope you won't think me very bold to write to such a great man as you are. Have you any little girls about as large as I am, if so give them my love and tell her to write to me if you cannot answer this letter.

I have yet got four brothers and part of them will vote for you any way and if you let your whiskers grow I will try and get the rest of them to vote for you, you would look a great deal better for your face is so thin. All the ladies like whiskers and they would tease their husbands to vote for you and then you would be President.

My father is going to vote for you and if I was a man I would vote for you too but I will try to get every one to vote for you that I can I think that rail fence around your picture makes it look very pretty. I have got a little baby sister she is nine weeks old and is just as cunning as can be.

When you direct your letter direct to: Grace Bedell, Westfield, Chautauqua County, New York. I must not write any more; answer this letter right off.

Good bye
Grace Bedell