Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

In the 2nd half we need to see the Eagles continue to hit, harass, and hurry Brady.

Exactly.  60 minutes of football, not 30.  The Falcons demonstrated that all to well last year.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Honestly, I think the game has been called fair.  For the most part, they're letting the guys play.

I don't think the Pats will be given the game.  Hope I'm not proven wrong.

Nope, they ignore the PI on Gilmore which caused the interception. Then the borderline holding Call to extend the drive, while pats have gotten away with murder in the end zone. The refs rarely make it obvious, it’s death by 1000 cuts...

Just now, dma0034 said:

Funny; Love JT.... this isn't good. Didn't care for Bruno Mars but his Halftime show was the best in a decade.

Agreed. Bruno is a terrible artist but his show was phenomenal. Although JT did just put out that garbage record so maybe he's lost it.

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Didn't Prince explicitly tell his gf or wife never to let anyone make a hologram of me?

How did he feel about video on flowing sheets?

honestly I don’t care for a lot of his music but what he (and his team) just did was more impressive than most will give credit for 

3 minutes ago, Fred Clause said:

Nope, they ignore the PI on Gilmore which caused the interception. Then the borderline holding Call to extend the drive, while pats have gotten away with murder in the end zone. The refs rarely make it obvious, it’s death by 1000 cuts...

I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but the Gilmore play in the end zone wasn't PI, close, but not quite.  The Pats receiver got assaulted by the Philly DB.  I really don't think the refs will throw the  SB.

• Like (+1) 1