Falcons owner Arthur Blank irked by Patriots' 283-diamond rings

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

The premise of the original post was the fact Blank could have called a better game, but please continue on with your lack of reading comprehension my jackass fellow poster. :thumbsup:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22290022/atlanta-falcons-owner-arthur-blank-irked-new-england-patriots-283-diamond-super-bowl-rings

I don't really know what to say, he's not a coach. I'm getting back to work, don't block me lol I've always liked your posts

20 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22290022/atlanta-falcons-owner-arthur-blank-irked-new-england-patriots-283-diamond-super-bowl-rings

I don't really know what to say, he's not a coach. I'm getting back to work, don't block me lol I've always liked your posts

I understand he is not a coach. He is the owner. He doesn't game plan. He writes checks and collects revenue. It's just like saying either you or I called have called a better game, only I chose to say Arthur Blank. Make sense now?

Edited by H2o

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I understand he is not a coach. He is the owner. He doesn't game plan. He writes checks and collects revenue. It's just like saying either you or I coild have called a better game, only I chose to say Arthur Blank. Make sense now?

oops, gotcha.  I just think he has every reason to be furious and it's certainly not his fault.

7 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

oops, gotcha.  I just think he has every reason to be furious and it's certainly not his fault.

I mean he can be pissed, but the piss poor playcalling pissed away that game. Kraft is a d*ck. This is just further proof. 

Hey Art,  You want to get even?   

• Fight tooth and nail with the 30 other owners to fight Referee Favoritism towards the Cheaters!
  • Make sure every violation of the injury report is 100% accurate and not filled with white lies. 
  • Launch a PED investigation against TB12.  
  • Investigate the Garoppolo trade to SF.  (why did SF wait so long to start JG   - better draft pick for NE) 

just to name a few 

16 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

He is the owner who's team made the Superbowl. He didn't do anything that night to blow the lead

It's low and class less by the Pats. Instead of being good sports and just celebrating winning the game they continue to rub in the score to the Falcons almost a year later. Thisis why so many dispsie that franchise, cause they always have to rub their  success into everyone else's faces instead of being classy about it. It's why people can still cheer for guys like Manning or teams like the Packers, cause they don't have to keep reminding and telling everyone how much better they are.

Respectfully, ap, it is the greatest achievement in Super Bowl history (in my opinion, other than the "helmet catch" and the "guarantee"), and they are the ones who achieved it.

Additionally, by the time you get to your 5th ring you are probably struggling for ways to jazz up the look.

I hate the patriots.  However, I don't think the are dissing the Birds as a team as much as praising their own accomplishment...it's their ring, they get to decide.

19 hours ago, Captain Murica said:

"As if the Falcons' collapse against the Patriots in Super Bowl LI wasn't enough, Atlanta owner Arthur Blank says the disappointment didn't lessen when New England unveiled its championship rings -- and all 283 diamonds embedded in them.

Blank told the New York Times that he was bothered that Patriots owner Robert Kraft seemingly took a jab at the Falcons by using 283 diamonds in each ring -- reflecting the 28-3 lead Atlanta coughed up last February."

"I said to Robert, 'You didn't have to do the 28-3 in the ring,'" Blank told the Times. "It kind of pissed me off."

The Patriots unveiled the rings last June. At the time, Patriots spokesman Stacey James said the rings each have 283 diamonds "to tell the story of the game."

The number of diamonds was the most used in a Super Bowl ring and more than double what the Patriots had in their rings in 2004 and '05, the team said.

RUN the blanking ball Blank.!!!!!!

Really Arthur? This coming from the guy that couldn't stop laughing and dancing with your wife when your team was up 28-3 in the 3rd quarter and then you saw fit to come down to the field in a premature celebration? What was priceless was the look on your face as your worst nightmare was occurring and you and your team were powerless to stop it.

On 2/1/2018 at 9:40 PM, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I don't give a hoot what the majority of the posts say. Kraft is a tool (really wish I could use stronger language). Blank didn't coach the second half. Patriots are evil, always will be, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I hope Blank does whatever owners do to screw over other owners in whatever meetings they hold. Kraft can eat a fat one, and embarrass himself with a public alcoholic speech after he's done.

Lol like Kraft wasn't fuming when he was walking man up 28-3 on the sideline. (Badly but still)  

asfor being classless act? Hmm it was done way back in September and this is just coming out NOW because he has his panties still in a bunch pfft

On 2/2/2018 at 1:51 PM, firedog said:

Really Arthur? This coming from the guy that couldn't stop laughing and dancing with your wife when your team was up 28-3 in the 3rd quarter and then you saw fit to come down to the field in a premature celebration? What was priceless was the look on your face as your worst nightmare was occurring and you and your team were powerless to stop it.

Dancing I wished I never witnessed at that. Nothing like the combination of old man dancing with suburban housewife dancing. 

H(J)ulio Jones makes a miracle catch on the sideline to make it a 2 score game with a field goal and about 4 minutes left in the game....

The rest is history......Falcons will win against the......wait a minute.  Falcons are passing, falcons are passing again.

FU ARTHUR...GO FIRE WHICHEVER DOUCHEBAGS WERE MAKING THOSE PASSING CALLS.

Patriots have been gifted so many Superbowls by idiot decisions its sickening.