Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

14 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

To be clear, we're talking about prosecuting journalists.  Not toppling the global elite, but actually putting journalists behind bars for what they choose to write.

And we're talking about doing this not because the broke the law, but because it appears they broke ethical standards.

I agree with you. The last thing we need are thought police. 

I'm just speaking in general in regards to a government that has all consuming power and appears to be rotten to the core. How do you enforce laws on those who are supposed to uphold it? 

Something is broken, I'm not intelligent enough to have the answer. But I do know enough to see what works and what doesn't. 

You're much smarter than I am. I would love to hear your opinion.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Did you see the NYAG has sued Trump over how corrupt his "charity" is? It is yet another totally fraudulent enterprise of Trump. They are completely corrupt 

If they investigate Trump Foundation, they should do the same for Clinton Foundation...

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, westside said:

Lol, I just know my limits. He certainly knows more than I do about this. I believe he is a very intelligent person. That's not a knock on me.?

don't spend a second more on them than you can afford to amuse yourself with

10 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

dude dont tell me you think the clinton foundation is all rose petals and pink unicorns

If by "rose pedals" you mean 'money-grubbing, elitist, egotistical megalomaniacs'  and by "pink unicorns" you mean 'who care nothing about anyone or anything other than themselves', then I'd have to say you're spot-on in your analysis.

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

But that was specific to YOU, right?

Do they let you out for lunch?

No.  A huge chunk of the government simply uses the DoD training, which I've taken.  Treasury's is also common, which I've taken, and shared by DHS, HHS, DOJ, Education, and DoE.  And they're all based on common regulations.

That's probably more than three-quarters of the federal government's training material, all objectively saying the same thing.

18 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Did no one pick up on the fact that Tibs/baskin is an FBI employee?DfveFqxV4AAaRFk.jpg

Except for my mother, who's highly educated and affluent while simultaneously being married to a Hillary voter.

!@#$ these people. I want them named, so we can be sure they get what they deserve.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No.  A huge chunk of the government simply uses the DoD training, which I've taken.  Treasury's is also common, which I've taken, and shared by DHS, HHS, DOJ, Education, and DoE.  And they're all based on common regulations.

That's probably more than three-quarters of the federal government's training material, all objectively saying the same thing.

Oh, I understood that part completely -- but thanks for the explanation.

TOM ROGAN: The crazy reason the FBI didn’t search the devices of Hillary Clinton’s inner circle.

The agents’ primary excuse was to point to “the culture of mishandling classified information at the State Department which made the quantity of potential sources of evidence particularly vast” (see page 153).

Put another way, the agents thought that they might find so much classified information on unauthorized servers and systems that they would become lost in the maze.

Horowitz, in what can only be described as a generous admonition, counters by noting “that [this excuse] fails to acknowledge that the team was not required to take an all-or-nothing approach. For example, a middle ground existed where those devices belonging to Clinton’s three top aides – which the team determined accounted for approximately 68 percent of Clinton’s email exchanges – would have been reviewed, but devices belonging to other State Department employees would not.”

This suggestion by Horowitz seems rather, well, obvious.

From my perspective, by failing to investigate material held on the personal devices belonging to Clinton’s senior leadership team and senior aides, the FBI failed in their duty to fully pursue realistic and feasible avenues of profitable investigation.

The only thing they failed to do was get Hillary over the finish line.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The only thing they failed to do was get Hillary over the finish line.

This is the most incredible part of the whole FBI/CIA/Justice/Press/Obama/Brennan/Clapper/Comey/Rosenstein/Strzok/Page/Ryan/Gowdy/McConnel/etc,etc conspiracy - all working together, they could not get the results that they all conspired to achieve.  These are some of the most powerful people on the planet working with plenty of government funding yet they were too inept to sway a few thousand voters in key states? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

dude dont tell me you think the clinton foundation is all rose petals and pink unicorns

Clinton is not president. She never will be. 

Trump is an obvious criminal (Trump University, pay to play with Cohen, obstruction, collusion) and his foundadtion is obviously and basically openly corrupt. And you only answer is, but Clinton. 

Just admit it, you don't care if Saint Trump is corrupt. 

4 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

This is the most incredible part of the whole FBI/CIA/Justice/Press/Obama/Brennan/Clapper/Comey/Rosenstein/Strzok/Page/Ryan/Gowdy/McConnel/etc,etc conspiracy - all working together, they could not get the results that they all conspired to achieve.  These are some of the most powerful people on the planet working with plenty of government funding yet they were too inept to sway a few thousand voters in key states? 

Because, as I've been covering in detail, there was a MI counterintelligence op to prevent that. Led by men like Mike Rogers and Michael Flynn. 

Re: Obama's emails and the OIG report-

DfvTZ7lXkAAyYyb.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

This was ALWAYS why the email investigation was not going to go forward. Not because of fear of prosecuting Clinton, but fear of prosecuting 44. 

The above is evidence of intent, btw. 

More lies: 

DfvWBeeX4AYfc9r.jpg

NYT’s piece claiming IG Report proves ‘Trump is lying’ BACKFIRES spectacularly

New York Times, never stop being the New York Times.

Seriously.

Between NYT and CNN there is SO much to cover.

xMponje2_normal.jpegDavid Leonhardt

The main message of the IG report is that President Trump is lying about the Justice Department and FBI. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/opinion/fbi-trump-justice-department-clinton.html 

From The New York Times:

If you’re trying to do so, I recommend keeping your focus on the big picture. The report addresses one question that’s more important than any other: Did the Justice Department and F.B.I. use their power, as Trump has repeatedly claimed, to help Clinton’s campaign and hurt his?

In the lead-up to the report, Trump’s allies agreed that this was paramount. “The central question in my opinion,” David Bossie, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager, wrote this week on the Fox News website, “is did Hillary Clinton and her cronies get preferential treatment in her email server investigation for political reasons?”

And the report’s answer is clear: No.

Wow.

Maybe he missed the texts from FBI agents saying they would stop Trump from winning and that his supporters are middle-class to poor ignorant pieces of sh*t.

Notice how he encourages his ‘readers’ to keep their focus on the big picture which really means he doesn’t want them to read the report and just take his word for it.

Sad trombone, not happening.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/06/15/aaaaaand-were-dead-nyts-piece-claiming-ig-report-proves-trump-is-lying-backfires-spectacularly/

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Seriously.

From The New York Times:

If you’re trying to do so, I recommend keeping your focus on the big picture. The report addresses one question that’s more important than any other: Did the Justice Department and F.B.I. use their power, as Trump has repeatedly claimed, to help Clinton’s campaign and hurt his?

In the lead-up to the report, Trump’s allies agreed that this was paramount. “The central question in my opinion,” David Bossie, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager, wrote this week on the Fox News website, “is did Hillary Clinton and her cronies get preferential treatment in her email server investigation for political reasons?”

Wow.

Maybe he missed the texts from FBI agents saying they would stop Trump from winning and that his supporters are middle-class to poor ignorant pieces of sh*t.

Notice how he encourages his ‘readers’ to keep their focus on the big picture which really means he doesn’t want them to read the report and just take his word for it.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/06/15/aaaaaand-were-dead-nyts-piece-claiming-ig-report-proves-trump-is-lying-backfires-spectacularly/

Yup. Which is why I was saying over and over last night it's important to read the body itself. The conclusion and summary sections have almost no relation to the content in the body. There are plenty of signs of editing too, whole sections being lifted or cut and pasted from other documents. 

It's also worth noting many in the media are conflating this report with the FISA report which is still upcoming. That's also intentional. This investigation was specific and narrow (HRC's emails and the investigation into those). That lays the groundwork for the report to come which is about the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign. And only someone who hasn't read the body, or is a blind partisan, would say the amount of bias evidenced in the body of the report has no impact on the FBI investigation into Trump... not when the man running both investigations texts "We will stop him (from becoming president)" just days after officially opening Crossfire Hurricane. 

Over a year and a half of non stop propaganda trying to sell the Russian Collusion narrative have left otherwise intelligent people stupefied. Conditioning is a hell of a thing.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here are some relevant sections which point to ongoing investigations and criminal prosecutions related to all of this (three different sections): 

DfvakBzV4AEd4am.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************

DfvaoTpUcAAPphv.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************

DfvarMWUYAAxIaE.jpg

**********************************************************************************************************

Edited by Deranged Rhino
separated posts
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because, as I've been covering in detail, there was a MI counterintelligence op to prevent that. Led by men like Mike Rogers and Michael Flynn. 

Re: Obama's emails and the OIG report-

DfvTZ7lXkAAyYyb.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31077

This was ALWAYS why the email investigation was not going to go forward. Not because of fear of prosecuting Clinton, but fear of prosecuting 44. 

Reminder: there was a big to-do before the 2009 inauguration about Obama keeping his Blackberry.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/nov/17/barack-obama-white-house-blackberry

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/23/us/politics/23berry.html

Because of the Presidential Records Act.

There is NO WAY they didn't know Hillary's server violated the law.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Seriously.

From The New York Times:

Wow.

Someone said Trump is lying and that's a big new flash for you guys? Wow! 

And can't click on links. Probably a totally BS criticism of the times 

Just now, Koko78 said:

Oh, so that's the standard for investigating corrupt charitable organizations now?

FBI actually doing an investigation, for months now. I guess they will wait till October or something to start screaming maybe she sort of maybe in a way might have done something sort of or almost wrong. 

Meanwhile, Trump was openly using his charitable fund as a slush fund which violated all sorts of rules. 

But your standard is obviously: If Trump gets caught, just blame Hillary 

And that's why this all feels like Trump has a cult 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Someone said Trump is lying and that's a big new flash for you guys? Wow! 

And can't click on links. Probably a totally BS criticism of the times 

FBI actually doing an investigation, for months now. I guess they will wait till October or something to start screaming maybe she sort of maybe in a way might have done something sort of or almost wrong. 

Meanwhile, Trump was openly using his charitable fund as a slush fund which violated all sorts of rules. 

But your standard is obviously: If Trump gets caught, just blame Hillary 

And that's why this all feels like Trump has a cult 

Maybe if you upgrade your computer?

toy computer.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

Let's take a closer look at one of the key names in the OIG MYE report: 

Peter Kadzik

Image result for peter kadzik

Note this footnote, where the IG catches Kadzik and his lawyer lying about the "heads up" email he sent to Podesta.

Dfs4k73V4AAtwlz.jpg

Who was Kadzik's supervisor at the time?

Sally Yates.

Image result for sally yates

According to the IG himself, Kadzik should have recused in April of 2015, but he hung around, dealing with the Congressional inquiry (stonewalling in other words) into the MYE until November 2016 - a year and a half later... Odd, right? 

Dfs68XaVAAEt1rV.jpg

Dfs8QuyUYAAjyJe.jpg

Kadzik told the IG he "did not recall" tipping off Podesta. He also told the IG he "did not recall" begging for his son to get a job with Clinton.

Dfs8ty-U8AEQEZw.jpg

Dfs8-X1VQAErczT.jpg

He's a liar, and so comfortable doing it he's willing to double down on his lies to the Inspector General. He's a career fixer - placed into a high position within the DOJ to run defense and deflection for his buddies. 

And who are his buddies? Well, get ready for a trip into the heart of darkness, he has a very interesting circle of friends:

Image result for peter kadzik

(Tony Podesta and Kadzik with their wives)

Dfs_u8vUwAAynWu.jpg

He's also close friends with Neera Tanden, a Clinton acolyte who was a material witness to how HRC's chief technology expert (Brian Pagliano) forwarded "their emails" to the Clinton Foundation. 

DftA1rgUwAAcRKW.jpg

Kadzik also was part of helping 44's administration bribe Iran to the tune of $1.7 billion:

DftBVWZVMAA3mfd.jpg

He also was a part of giving Lerner a pass for turning the IRS into a political weapon against 44's political opponents:

DftBurbUEAEZ3vq.jpg

Kadzik is literally up to his eyebrows in scandal after scandal. Somehow always finding himself in position to make things "go away". 

He's nothing but a bag man for the Podestas and DNC apparatus. The examples continue: his wife worked for Bill Clinton, and Kadzik worked to get Mark Rich a pardon...

DOiAzTjUIAArXEF.jpg

And there's even more! 

Here's Kadzik warning Clinton (through Podesta) about the FBI/DOJ investigation:

DNuCwEiU8AYDfDq.jpg

Here's Kadzik going out to dinner with Podesta the day after HRC's testimony to the Benghazi committee:

posto%20email_0.jpg

Here's Podesta, lobbying for Kadzik to get a position in Obama's DOJ, and saying he kept John out of jail:

screen-shot-2016-10-25-at-11-57-45-am

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3933

He's also friends with this woman:

DSu_ofnUMAIWFkj.jpg

Who made an appearance in one of the more bizarre Podesta email links:

DSu_qjzVMAAJXWC.jpg

DSu_rTBVMAExKw6.jpg

He's also friends with Craig Smith who has been deeply involved in Clinton's campaigns since 1992:

DS4Fy3BVAAAiUib.jpg

DS4FzpyVAAAbuq6.jpg

DS4F0ZTVAAABo3W.jpg

The Kadzik connections to Clinton, Podesta, and the DNC are deep and well established - yet he always found himself put into the position of playing defense for those people during multiple DOJ investigations despite the IG believing there was enough reason for him to recuse. 

The corruption is real, and being exposed. Look past the headlines and read the material for yourself and you'll see. 

Programming note:

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. Which is why I was saying over and over last night it's important to read the body itself. The conclusion and summary sections have almost no relation to the content in the body. There are plenty of signs of editing too, whole sections being lifted or cut and pasted from other documents. 

It's also worth noting many in the media are conflating this report with the FISA report which is still upcoming. That's also intentional. This investigation was specific and narrow (HRC's emails and the investigation into those). That lays the groundwork for the report to come which is about the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign. And only someone who hasn't read the body, or is a blind partisan, would say the amount of bias evidenced in the body of the report has no impact on the FBI investigation into Trump... not when the man running both investigations texts "We will stop him (from becoming president)" just days after officially opening Crossfire Hurricane. 

Over a year and a half of non stop propaganda trying to sell the Russian Collusion narrative have left otherwise intelligent people stupefied. Conditioning is a hell of a thing.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here are some relevant sections which point to ongoing investigations and criminal prosecutions related to all of this (three different sections): 

DfvakBzV4AEd4am.jpg

DfvaoTpUcAAPphv.jpg

DfvarMWUYAAxIaE.jpg

**********************************************************************************************************

Mollie Hemingway is always a heckuva good read.

• Like (+1) 2

In spite of all the material showing FBI agents and lawyers’ disdain for Donald Trump, the OIG report nevertheless concluded there was no political bias at the bureau that had any impact on their actual investigations.

Buck Sexton isn’t buying it, and pointed out some heavy-duty irony based on something FBI Director Wray said in his statement yesterday:

evJfGszX_normal.jpgBuck Sexton

Pretty sure that proclaiming “we will stop Trump” from being president is evidence of bias when you are an official investigating that person-

But I’m glad the FBI will now be able to hash this out in the anti-bias training it doesn’t need because there was no bias

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, snafu said:

There's a venn diagram to be drawn here, I'm sure of it.

I apologize for my comment.  I continue to overestimate the intelligence of Donald Trump voters and Republicans when it comes to taking advantage of a political opportunity.  In this case: Bill and Hillary Clinton trying to steal the 2016 US Presidential election.  You see, focusing on the corrupt Clintons with their many, many, many illegalities from the 2016 US Presidential election (including Democrat Primaries) would take the media spotlight away from Donald Trump and...well, never mind.

:doh:

41 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Even the Chicago Tribune rebukes Obama

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-met-james-comey-report-kass-0617-story.html

Fear not Tibs!  I noticed in the article there was a link to another Stormy story

I can't believe anyone would sully the pristine chalice of honesty that Obama drank from every day.

• Haha (+1) 3

Going to be doing smaller topics about the details of the report over the next few days rather than one massive one in an attempt to make it easier on the eyes... 

Starting with:

image.thumb.png.0a087a647738a8ffbb815ed47a53ee31.png

Not just a treasure trove of endless Weiner jokes, the discovering of Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop was one of the most controversial and important moments of the MYE investigation. It happened in the climactic months of the 2016 election when NYC FBI agents discovered well over 300,000 (closer to 650,000) emails on Weiner's laptop after issuing a warrant on September 26, 2016 to search his devices in relations to sex crimes against a minor. Comey and McCabe sat on this information, and the laptop itself, for nearly four weeks - only announcing its presence to the world after an inter-agency spat between the SDNY, NYO, DAG and DC forced his hand. 

The contents of the laptop itself have been the source of much speculation and controversy. One of the key questions asked at the time was how the FBI managed to read and clear the newly discovered emails so quickly. General Flynn raised that very question in a tweet:

This isn't just an ordinary suit asking this question, this is the former head of DIA and an expert in the technological tools and time needed to perform this kind of forensic work accurately. This question - how'd they read so many so fast? - was one of about twenty questions I wrote down on a piece of paper before reading the OIG MYE report in full. 

So what was discovered?

PROBLEMS. Lots of them. 

Let's take a look at the key issue. I'll be using parts of the OIG report itself as well as Comey's "Higher Loyalty" throughout the thread:

On September 28th, 2016 - two days after the FBI seized the laptop - FBI Assistant Director in Charge (ADIC) of the NYO William Sweeney is informed about the large number of Clinton emails discovered on the laptop. He immediately called Andrew McCabe, the lead agent on the MYE investigation:

Dfz-nvSXkAAwdyO.jpg

Sweeney, per protocol, informs two Executive Assistant Directors (EADs) of the discovery, one of whom testifies under oath to OIG Horowitz that he too informed McCabe immediately upon learning about the discovery. Per his testimony, there "was no doubt" McCabe "understood the gravity of" the find:

Dfz-oPTX0AAfc4U.jpg 

In Comey's Young Adult masterpiece "A Higher Loyalty", he writes about when McCabe informed him of the emails, saying it happened in passing in early October. Comey tells the OIG the same thing, though concedes it might have been late September. 

(1) Higher Loyalty:

Dfz-ovtW4AIHWpM.jpg

(2) OIG Report:

Dfz-ov_W0AAZi58.jpg

So we are to believe McCabe understood the gravity of the find right away, but only told Comey in passing. Comey then later said he didn't understand the relevance because he didn't know Weiner and Huma were married. 

Who's BS meter is starting to tick? Just wait, it's going to get even nuttier...

Because after McCabe becomes aware of the laptop and its contents - nothing happens on the matter for over 21 days

That's not opinion, that's the factual discovery made by Horowitz and outlined in his report:

Dfz-pcTWkAEkM1T.jpg

The rank and file working the matter were so upset by the lack of action, they took the matter to the Deputy Attorney General to force action. (Makes you wonder what was on that laptop that outraged so many NYC FBI agents, doesn't it? I can confirm from multiple sources that many rank and file agents were horrified by what they discovered on the laptop. The words "couldn't sleep" were said to me by two different people connected to the investigation inside the NYO.) The field agents were so outraged they threatened to go not just to the DOJ but to the NY Post as well. 

Only AFTER this escalation to the DOJ and press does McCabe act. He starts with a break of dawn email to Comey on October 27th 2016 asking to meet about the MYE:

(Higher Loyalty)

Dfz-qBVWAAEzNU9.jpg

McCabe does not attend this meeting because according to the OIG report, he was "out of town". We know from other threads and work here that McCabe was in London at that point. Coincidentally a week and a half before Crossfire Hurricane opened, where he was (likely) meeting with British Intelligence Services. 

But the meeting happened anyway and Comey is informed that the Weiner laptop has "hundreds of thousands" of Clinton emails, and there's "no chance" a review can be completed before the election. 

NO CHANCE - this comes directly from the boots on the ground working the MYE investigation.

Dfz-qrFXcAYlIp0.jpg

Dfz-qrrW0AAZzXU.jpg

Shortly after this meeting, Comey sends the now infamous letter to Congress reopening the Clinton Email investigation and ignites a firestorm of controversy. 

Then, almost is by magic, a technological breakthrough happens at the FBI. The FBI "wizards" found a way to "de-duplicate" the emails, meaning they didn't have to sort through them all, only the ones they hadn't already seen. This allowed the FBI to clear the contents in just 8 days when it had taken over a year to clear just 60k earlier Clinton emails. 

Think something smells fishy? Just wait... 

Dfz-rmhWkAEJDBT.jpg

The source for this story of technological wizardry could well be Peter Strzok himself, the very same man who wanted to "stop" Trump from being elected. He testified to the OIG and said - without detail - that the OTD was able "to do some amazing things" to speed up the process. At no point is the technology explained, and at no point is it explained why this "amazing" technology was only employed for this batch of Clinton emails and not the other searches (which took over a year to complete).  

Dfz-siWX4AEpROa.jpg

And now we reach the most important part... Ready?

According to the FBI and OIG, the FBI's own documentary evidence says because "metadata was largely absent, THE EMAILS COULD NOT BE COMPLETELY, AUTOMATICALLY DE-DUPLICATED." This contradicts everything Comey and Strzok said prior.

Dfz-tUIX0AEHeeA.jpg

There is no explanation for this discrepancy in the entire report. None. Strzok and Comey said "amazing things" de-duplicated the emails but the FBI's own evidence says the emails could not be de-duplicated.

:blink:

Think this might be a point that's followed up on come Monday when Horowitz testifies before Congress? It better be. 

How did hundreds of thousands of emails get distilled down to 3,077? Did anyone read any of the emails inside the FBI at all? There's ZERO reference to that having occurred in the entire OIG report, nor in any of the hours of testimony, congressional letters, or interviews on the subject over the past two years... 

Why would McCabe, Comey, Strzok and others within the leadership of the FBI hide the laptop initially and then lie about magically clearing it without reading the emails contained therein? 

My money is that it has to do with this: 

DfsqUG3VQAA4FVf.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Going to be doing smaller topics about the details of the report over the next few days rather than one massive one in an attempt to make it easier on the eyes... 

Starting with:

Reveal hidden contents

Not just a treasure trove of endless Weiner jokes, the discovering of Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop was one of the most controversial and important moments of the MYE investigation. It happened in the climactic months of the 2016 election when NYC FBI agents discovered well over 300,000 (closer to 650,000) emails on Weiner's laptop after issuing a warrant on September 26, 2016 to search his devices in relations to sex crimes against a minor. Comey and McCabe sat on this information, and the laptop itself, for nearly four weeks - only announcing its presence to the world after an inter-agency spat between the SDNY, NYO, DAG and DC forced his hand. 

The contents of the laptop itself have been the source of much speculation and controversy. One of the key questions asked at the time was how the FBI managed to read and clear the newly discovered emails so quickly. General Flynn raised that very question in a tweet:

This isn't just an ordinary suit asking this question, this is the former head of DIA and an expert in the technological tools and time needed to perform this kind of forensic work accurately. This question - how'd they read so many so fast? - was one of about twenty questions I wrote down on a piece of paper before reading the OIG MYE report in full. 

So what was discovered?

PROBLEMS. Lots of them. 

Let's take a look at the key issue. I'll be using parts of the OIG report itself as well as Comey's "Higher Loyalty" throughout the thread:

On September 28th, 2016 - two days after the FBI seized the laptop - FBI Assistant Director in Charge (ADIC) of the NYO William Sweeney is informed about the large number of Clinton emails discovered on the laptop. He immediately called Andrew McCabe, the lead agent on the MYE investigation:

Dfz-nvSXkAAwdyO.jpg

Sweeney, per protocol, informs two Executive Assistant Directors (EADs) of the discovery, one of whom testifies under oath to OIG Horowitz that he too informed McCabe immediately upon learning about the discovery. Per his testimony, there "was no doubt" McCabe "understood the gravity of" the find:

Dfz-oPTX0AAfc4U.jpg 

In Comey's Young Adult masterpiece "A Higher Loyalty", he writes about when McCabe informed him of the emails, saying it happened in passing in early October. Comey tells the OIG the same thing, though concedes it might have been late September. 

(1) Higher Loyalty:

Dfz-ovtW4AIHWpM.jpg

(2) OIG Report:

Dfz-ov_W0AAZi58.jpg

So we are to believe McCabe understood the gravity of the find right away, but only told Comey in passing. Comey then later said he didn't understand the relevance because he didn't know Weiner and Huma were married. 

Who's BS meter is starting to tick? Just wait, it's going to get even nuttier...

Because after McCabe becomes aware of the laptop and its contents - nothing happens on the matter for over 21 days

That's not opinion, that's the factual discovery made by Horowitz and outlined in his report:

Dfz-pcTWkAEkM1T.jpg

The rank and file working the matter were so upset by the lack of action, they took the matter to the Deputy Attorney General to force action. (Makes you wonder what was on that laptop that outraged so many NYC FBI agents, doesn't it? I can confirm from multiple sources that many rank and file agents were horrified by what they discovered on the laptop. The words "couldn't sleep" were said to me by two different people connected to the investigation inside the NYO.) The field agents were so outraged they threatened to go not just to the DOJ but to the NY Post as well. 

Only AFTER this escalation to the DOJ and press does McCabe act. He starts with a break of dawn email to Comey on October 27th 2016 asking to meet about the MYE:

(Higher Loyalty)

Dfz-qBVWAAEzNU9.jpg

McCabe does not attend this meeting because according to the OIG report, he was "out of town". We know from other threads and work here that McCabe was in London at that point. Coincidentally a week and a half before Crossfire Hurricane opened, where he was (likely) meeting with British Intelligence Services. 

But the meeting happened anyway and Comey is informed that the Weiner laptop has "hundreds of thousands" of Clinton emails, and there's "no chance" a review can be completed before the election. 

NO CHANCE - this comes directly from the boots on the ground working the MYE investigation.

Dfz-qrFXcAYlIp0.jpg

Dfz-qrrW0AAZzXU.jpg

Shortly after this meeting, Comey sends the now infamous letter to Congress reopening the Clinton Email investigation and ignites a firestorm of controversy. 

Then, almost is by magic, a technological breakthrough happens at the FBI. The FBI "wizards" found a way to "de-duplicate" the emails, meaning they didn't have to sort through them all, only the ones they hadn't already seen. This allowed the FBI to clear the contents in just 8 days when it had taken over a year to clear just 60k earlier Clinton emails. 

Dfz-rmhWkAEJDBT.jpg

The source for this story of technological wizardry could well be Peter Strzok himself, the very same man who wanted to "stop" Trump from being elected. He testified to the OIG and said - without detail - that the OTD was able "to do some amazing things" to speed up the process. At no point is the technology explained, and at no point is it explained why this "amazing" technology was only employed for this batch of Clinton emails and not the other searches (which took over a year to complete).  

Dfz-siWX4AEpROa.jpg

According to the FBI and OIG, the FBI's own documentary evidence says because "metadata was largely absent, THE EMAILS COULD NOT BE COMPLETELY, AUTOMATICALLY DE-DUPLICATED." This contradicts everything Comey and Strzok said prior.

Dfz-tUIX0AEHeeA.jpg

There is no explanation for this discrepancy in the entire report. None. Strzok and Comey said "amazing things" de-duplicated the emails but the FBI's own evidence says the emails could not be de-duplicated.

Think this might be a point that's followed up on come Monday when Horowitz testifies before Congress? It better be. 

How did hundreds of thousands of emails get distilled down to 3,077? Did anyone read any of the emails inside the FBI at all? There's ZERO reference to that having occurred in the entire OIG report, nor in any of the hours of testimony, congressional letters, or interviews on the subject over the past two years... 

Why would McCabe, Comey, Strzok and others within the leadership of the FBI hide the laptop initially and then lie about magically clearing it without reading the emails contained therein? 

DfsqUG3VQAA4FVf.jpg

When I read that NYPD or other agency's officers "couldn't sleep" and demanded action, I have to wonder why here hasn't been a leak of what they saw. If it's that shocking, I would think rumors (beyond 4chan kind of rumors) would be reaching the mainstream.

12 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

When I read that NYPD or other agency's officers "couldn't sleep" and demanded action, I have to wonder why here hasn't been a leak of what they saw. If it's that shocking, I would think rumors (beyond 4chan kind of rumors) would be reaching the mainstream.

Two things: 

1) There are massively powerful institutions and organizations who will fight to the death to keep this kind of systemic darkness from coming to light.

2) If the truth of the widespread nature of this horror was revealed all at once to the world, it would break a lot of people. I mean, destroy their minds.

Both the side trying to protect this systemic horror, and the side trying to stop the horror, have vested interests in disclosing this as slowly as possible to the masses. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Two things: 

1) There are massively powerful institutions and organizations who will fight to the death to keep this kind of systemic darkness from coming to light.

2) If the truth of the widespread nature of this horror was revealed all at once to the world, it would break a lot of people. I mean, destroy their minds.

Both the side trying to protect this systemic horror, and the side trying to stop the horror, have vested interests in disclosing this as slowly as possible to the masses. 

I was going to say "I hope so", but if it's as bad as the underground rumors, it will be hard to feel good about it.

Just now, OJABBA said:

I was going to say "I hope so", but if it's as bad as the underground rumors, it will be hard to feel good about it.

There's a lot of disinformation out there, which sensationalizes the horror in an attempt to get people to not take it seriously. Remember, "Fake News" was reborn as a catch-phrase not by Trump, but by the Washington Post when talking about this subject. It backfired on them spectacularly, but that was the motivation. To label this "fake" and "ridiculous" so that any discussion of it would be met with ridicule by the average person on the street. 

Cabal tactics 101.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How did hundreds of thousands of emails get distilled down to 3,077?

I've got an email conversation from work this week that contains some 2000 messages, that would "deduplicate" to about 45.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Starting with:

Reveal hidden contents

So what was discovered?

PROBLEMS. Lots of them. 

Dfz-nvSXkAAwdyO.jpg

Dfz-oPTX0AAfc4U.jpg 

(1) Higher Loyalty:

Dfz-ovtW4AIHWpM.jpg

(2) OIG Report:

Dfz-ov_W0AAZi58.jpg

Dfz-pcTWkAEkM1T.jpg

(Higher Loyalty)

Dfz-qBVWAAEzNU9.jpg

Dfz-qrFXcAYlIp0.jpg

Dfz-qrrW0AAZzXU.jpg

Dfz-rmhWkAEJDBT.jpg

Dfz-siWX4AEpROa.jpg

Dfz-tUIX0AEHeeA.jpg

DfsqUG3VQAA4FVf.jpg

That is some great work and deserves to be seen by many more. 

• Thank you (+1) 1