Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Thanks Greg , I really trust and appreciate all the research you do. This is way over my head , keep up the great work !

I too would like to thank you Greg. I am just a lurker here, but I hope you know that the work you have put in on this is truly appreciated.

• Like (+1) 2

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the-fbi-informant-who-monitored-the-trump-campaign-stefan-halper-oversaw-a-cia-spying-operation-in-the-1980-presidential-election/

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, ALF said:

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Four decades ago, Halper was responsible for a long-forgotten spying scandal involving the 1980 election, in which the Reagan campaign – using CIA officials managed by Halper, reportedly under the direction of former CIA Director and then-Vice-Presidential candidate George H.W. Bush – got caught running a spying operation from inside the Carter administration. The plot involved CIA operatives passing classified information about Carter’s foreign policy to Reagan campaign officials in order to ensure the Reagan campaign knew of any foreign policy decisions that Carter was considering.

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the-fbi-informant-who-monitored-the-trump-campaign-stefan-halper-oversaw-a-cia-spying-operation-in-the-1980-presidential-election/

Oh, ok. It was normal then l so it's normal now.

Except.that situation was entirely different and not at all related to this.

It's amazing what the media is trying to sell and the retards rooster guzzling it down like it's Kool aid.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: I hadn't looked until you commented. I figured NBC's feed would be filled with TDS but some of those put Gator to shame. 

Dear God. I didn’t want to look, but couldn’t help myself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

sheep. All of them. Sheep.

Nawww either bots or paid misdirection accounts. I go through and block a few looneys regularly. Inevitably, they have under 1000 followers and joined either this year or in 2010 (dormant account). And the whopping 10 follower accounts always have a ton of RTs so it is coordinated.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nawww either bots or paid misdirection accounts. I go through and block a few looneys regularly. Inevitably, they have under 1000 followers and joined either this year or in 2010 (dormant account). And the whopping 10 follower accounts always have a ton of RTs so it is coordinated.

I'm not that twitter-literate. Generally, I find life should be expressed in more than 140 characters.

This won't be reported as much as it should, but it's a big deal:

Ohr/Steele's connection (as has been speculated) leads directly to Brennan and CIA through Bruce's wife, Nellie. Bruce has been demoted twice so far, but remains in the DOJ - so that Huber/Horowitz have full access to him. He's (likely) been singing to the IG and Sessions for months, that Grassley is publicly requesting this now is a sign that we're at the tipping point. The dam hasn't broken fully, but it's inevitable now.