Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

Remember when Ross Perot claimed he was being surveilled by the federal government and everyone thought he was nuts? 

I remember when Perot claimed he was being surveilled.

I also remember when he was nuts.

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Yeah its not sounding so far fetched is it? 

I mean, look ? k who he was running against 

I always had the same view about Ross from his first appearances on Larry King before his political journey

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

I'll go out on a limb and say that not receiving a pension is the least of his worries right now. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

He needs that pension to buy a lot of cigarettes to facilitate his protection. He's also gonna have to not only pay off the Marlboro Man but Colt 45 needs its pound of flesh.

• Like (+1) 1

Huma email horror returns to haunt FBI brass, in IG report on Clinton case

by Adam Shaw

Ever since she lost the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton has repeatedly blamed her defeat on the FBI’s decision to reopen the probe into her email use after messages were found on the laptop of confidante Huma Abedin’s estranged husband.

But now that laptop and those emails are back in the spotlight, this time causing problems for FBI leaders as part of a forthcoming inspector general report. The probe is expected to fault bureau officials for sitting on those emails in the first place. 

The finding underscores how the laptop continues to play a recurring part in the Clinton case saga, haunting everyone from the Democratic nominee to the FBI officials who examined it. 

This, as Abedin herself hits the social circuit. She was seen in recent weeks living it up at glitzy events including a Metropolitan Museum of Art gala and a bash at the home of Vogue boss Anna Wintour. Meanwhile, she's divorcing her husband, ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner, who is serving a 21-month prison sentence for sending lewd photos to a teenager.

It was the probe into those lewd messages that led agents to uncover the laptop in the fall of 2016, discovering Clinton emails that Abedin had forwarded her husband. 

Then-FBI Director James Comey notified Congress in late October that he was revisiting the probe less than two weeks before the election, having announced in July that he would not recommend charges over Clinton’s use of a private email server when she served as secretary of state.

More at the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/22/huma-email-horror-returns-to-haunt-fbi-brass-in-ig-report-on-clinton-case.html

Lest we forget Huma has strong ties to the middle East and very much backed and supported by terrorist groups. Her parents are highly suspect individuals. 

That fact is too easily glossed over.

Edited by Boyst62

Hey, look who just showed up in the news:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/389189-house-gop-sets-three-fbi-interviews-in-clinton-probe

House Republicans are preparing to conduct the first interviews in more than four months in their investigation into the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe.

A joint investigation run by the Judiciary and the Oversight and Government Reform committees has set three witness interviews for June, including testimony from Bill Priestap, the assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division, and Michael Steinbach, the former head of the FBI’s national security division.

I've speculated for months that Priestap flipped. He's going to be one of the star witnesses in the FISA abuse reports and grand juries, but why would he be appearing as a witness in the Clinton email probe? 

Because of this... from the very first batch of Strzok/Page texts released in December of last year:

Dd_Oie6X0AAlczG.jpg

Page and Strzok discuss how it was Bill Priestap who changed "President" to "senior government official". Obama not only knew Hillary had an unapproved, offsite server - he emailed her on it multiple times from his own, unapproved email account. 

Dd6mSMEUwAAj6ay.jpg

11 hours ago, OJABBA said:

I'm so !@#$ing excited.

?

So I guess the "unmasking" of a "spy" thing from yesterday is so, well, yesterday. Time for a new conspiracy. I'm sure Trump is thinking one up right now