Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah... McCabe is screwed if the WaPo is reporting this - and better yet, that prosecutors are acting on the report rather than it just sitting there. 

It's a new world, folks. With new rules. Get ready for more...

Did you hear that a LOT of rank and file FBI agents wanna spill the beans on Comey?

That would be so beautiful to see FBI agents throw that scumbag Comey under the bus and he winds up wearing an orange jumpsuit.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, njbuff said:

Did you hear that a LOT of rank and file FBI agents wanna spill the beans on Comey?

That would be so beautiful to see FBI agents throw that scumbag Comey under the bus and he winds up wearing an orange jumpsuit.

I've talked to more than a few myself. ;) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I may be out to lunch on this...............

but I wonder if the Seth Rich story returns to light after the report is released.

Probably wishful thinking on my part.

So close, yet so far away.  The real reason ABC fired Rosanne.....

https://mobile.twitter.com/AriFleischer/status/1002942421666328577

the report has been in the hands of lawyers and congress and the people named for criminal referrals for the past week. Not a single leak about it other than page count (around 500 pages). 

No leaks means there's no way to spin it. They're in a world of hurt... And this is just the first report of several. 

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

the report has been in the hands of lawyers and congress and the people named for criminal referrals for the past week. Not a single leak about it other than page count (around 500 pages). 

No leaks means there's no way to spin it. They're in a world of hurt... And this is just the first report of several. 

Amazing that there are no leaks.

Maybe it’s a sign that Horowitz truly is a man that has no political agenda, as it has been stated.

9 hours ago, njbuff said:

Amazing that there are no leaks.

Maybe it’s a sign that Horowitz truly is a man that has no political agenda, as it has been stated.

Yup. Remember he wrote 400+ pages on Fast and Furious when he had no powers of oversight for all of his time working under Holder/Lynch. He's thorough and dedicated to doing his job properly. I've heard (very unconfirmed) rumors from some of the journalists working that story that there are already over 150 referrals (in total of all the reports - not just the email report due first) for indictment - and that list keeps growing.  

People like Schiff aren't leaking it... hell, he isn't even trying to get ahead of anything in it. That's a sign that it's !@#$ing damning.

Another key point to consider - the report was pushed back from the 5 to the 11. Remember the process the IG report goes through. Once it's finalized it's released to the people named in it so they (and their attorneys) can go through it and offer responses to the statements of fact which get included in the report. Once that's done, the IG gets to respond to those responses. We saw this in the McCabe report: 

https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2018/o20180413.pdf

Note this page - this is just ONE response from Horowitz to McCabe's attorney: 

zluTSlzr.jpg:large

Horowitz just ripped apart each and every McCabe defense in detail. The footnotes were several pages of rebuttal from Horowitz. Now imagine that kind of push back for every person listed in this first report. That's the final stages they are going through currently. I've confirmed from two sources the delay from the 5th to the 11th was done because Horowitz wanted more time to respond because the report received a huge amount of replies from the attorneys of the (future) defendants. What does that mean? That means this report is damning and the attorneys wanted their rebuttals added AND Horowitz is asking for more time to tear those rebuttals apart. This is a good sign. 

Look at the Fleisher tweet above too... I'm not a fan of his, but he makes a good point in response to Comey's Lt's tweet. They are already trying to brush aside serious abuse and procedural !@#$ ups at the FBI (not punish/rectify those) to frame it that Trump will "unfairly" use that as ammunition to attack the DOJ/FBI. 

Attack? No. Reform? Fix? Conduct proper oversight per the rule of law? YES. 

For two years people have been lied to. Their partisanship taken advantage of. They've been roiled into outrage over the damage Trump's "authoritarianism" will do to this country. All in the hopes that the previous administration (and the people running them) would not be exposed for an authoritarian takeover of our most invasive intelligence assets. Now those who have been lied to or ignoring the evidence are about to be smacked in the face with pages of evidence that the previous administration not only tipped the scales of justice to let HRC walk, they also used our security and intelligence services as their own political spying apparatus. You know, like authoritarian dictators do. It's going to destroy a lot of cognitive dissonance out there. 

But rather than step back, and honestly assessing what this all means, or how it's criminal and incredibly dangerous regardless of your politics, there will be plenty of paid assets (and useful idiots) trying to get you to ignore it and see it as just a "trick". They won't be able to say conspiracy theory, remember the IG report will not have accusations, just statements of fact. 

Many have lost their way. Badly. And now will come the pain. Hopefully it wakes enough people up to snap them back into reality. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
fixed the link
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If I were McCabe, I'd be leaving the country right about now, for a country with cordial but not close ties with the US.  Just to be ready to request political asylum when the report goes public, on the grounds that he's being persecuted by the Trump administration trying to cover up their collusion with Russia and discredit the federal law enforcement and intelligence apparatus.

That's how you spin it.  Half the country would believe it, and support him.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. Remember he wrote 400+ pages on Fast and Furious when he had no powers of oversight for all of his time working under Holder/Lynch. He's thorough and dedicated to doing his job properly. I've heard (very unconfirmed) rumors from some of the journalists working that story that there are already over 150 referrals (in total of all the reports - not just the email report due first) for indictment - and that list keeps growing.  

People like Schiff aren't leaking it... hell, he isn't even trying to get ahead of anything in it. That's a sign that it's !@#$ing damning.

Another key point to consider - the report was pushed back from the 5 to the 11. Remember the process the IG report goes through. Once it's finalized it's released to the people named in it so they (and their attorneys) can go through it and offer responses to the statements of fact which get included in the report. Once that's done, the IG gets to respond to those responses. We saw this in the McCabe report: 

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/390228-london-bridges-falling-down-curious-origins-of-fbis-trump-russia-probe?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Note this page - this is just ONE response from Horowitz to McCabe's attorney: 

zluTSlzr.jpg:large

Horowitz just ripped apart each and every McCabe defense in detail. The footnotes were several pages of rebuttal from Horowitz. Now imagine that kind of push back for every person listed in this first report. That's the final stages they are going through currently. I've confirmed from two sources the delay from the 5th to the 11th was done because Horowitz wanted more time to respond because the report received a huge amount of replies from the attorneys of the (future) defendants. What does that mean? That means this report is damning and the attorneys wanted their rebuttals added AND Horowitz is asking for more time to tear those rebuttals apart. This is a good sign. 

Look at the Fleisher tweet above too... I'm not a fan of his, but he makes a good point in response to Comey's Lt's tweet. They are already trying to brush aside serious abuse and procedural !@#$ ups at the FBI (not punish/rectify those) to frame it that Trump will "unfairly" use that as ammunition to attack the DOJ/FBI. 

Attack? No. Reform? Fix? Conduct proper oversight per the rule of law? YES. 

For two years people have been lied to. Their partisanship taken advantage of. They've been roiled into outrage over the damage Trump's "authoritarianism" will do to this country. All in the hopes that the previous administration (and the people running them) would not be exposed for an authoritarian takeover of our most invasive intelligence assets. Now those who have been lied to or ignoring the evidence are about to be smacked in the face with pages of evidence that the previous administration not only tipped the scales of justice to let HRC walk, they also used our security and intelligence services as their own political spying apparatus. You know, like authoritarian dictators do. It's going to destroy a lot of cognitive dissonance out there. 

But rather than step back, and honestly assessing what this all means, or how it's criminal and incredibly dangerous regardless of your politics, there will be plenty of paid assets (and useful idiots) trying to get you to ignore it and see it as just a "trick". They won't be able to say conspiracy theory, remember the IG report will not have accusations, just statements of fact. 

Many have lost their way. Badly. And now will come the pain. Hopefully it wakes enough people up to snap them back into reality. 

I am guessing McCabe, Comey, Clapper and Brennan............. just to name a few, should be in serious legal trouble.

I have my doubts that anything will be done to them though.

Hopefully the rule of law is bigger than the massive corruption the Deep and State and former high ranking officials in our justice departments caused.

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

I am guessing McCabe, Comey, Clapper and Brennan............. just to name a few, should be in serious legal trouble.

I have my doubts that anything will be done to them though.

Hopefully the rule of law is bigger than the massive corruption the Deep and State and former high ranking officials in our justice departments caused.

All I want is for ONE of them to flip, and take down who really matters.

That's all it will take is one.

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

All I want is for ONE of them to flip, and take down who really matters.

That's all it will take is one.

Learn to love this guy. #2 at the FBI-Counterintelligence Division.

Image result for bill priestap

He knows everything - and can name big names. He's been cooperating for a very long time. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Learn to love this guy. #2 at the FBI-Counterintelligence Division.

Image result for bill priestap

He knows everything - and can name big names. He's been cooperating for a very long time. 

Too bad about that upcoming unexpected heart attack

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

If I were McCabe, I'd be leaving the country right about now, for a country with cordial but not close ties with the US.  Just to be ready to request political asylum when the report goes public, on the grounds that he's being persecuted by the Trump administration trying to cover up their collusion with Russia and discredit the federal law enforcement and intelligence apparatus.

That's how you spin it.  Half the country would believe it, and support him.

I hear that Cuba is quite lovely at this time of the year. 

17 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Too bad about that upcoming unexpected heart attack

Or he is going to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of his head with TWO bullets 5 seconds apart.

?