Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

New York Times Report Confirms Obama Administration’s FBI Spied on Trump Campaign

James-Comey-ABC-Interview-2-e15238451201Confirming everyone’s worst suspicions

And here it is.

The New York Times confirms Trump’s claims, which have been frequently dismissed by major media outlets as kooky and conspiratorial, true. Under the Obama administration, the intelligence community DOJ officials spied on Trump’s campaign.

Operation “Crossfire Hurricane” is what they called it. It was a super double secret operation that only a handful of agents and DOJ officials were aware of.

Agents, “obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters — a secret type of subpoena” and “at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos.”

The timing of the report is…suspect:

2qrZ01gs_normal.jpg
Make absolutely NO MISTAKE, today’s NY Times story on #CrossfireHurricane is a timed leak through the NY Times propaganda machine to head off the damaging information about to come out in the IG report. The NY Times is a disgrace, no better than Pravda.

(more…)

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here is the Direct NYT's Link:

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation
New York Times, by Matt Apuzzo*

Original Article

Really?  The investigation was born in a crossfire hurricane?  That's not exactly subtle.

40 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Really?  The investigation was born in a crossfire hurricane?  That's not exactly subtle.

he frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread

pick up a flat rock, skip it cross Green River

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Here is the Direct NYT's Link:

Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation
New York Times, by Matt Apuzzo*

Original Article

response: http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/17/10-key-takeaways-from-new-york-times-error-ridden-defense-of-fbi-spying-on-trump-campaign/?platform=hootsuite

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Mongo has deep feelings for Sheriff Bart.

Ya know if that movie were launched today, it would be criticized and chastised from start to finish. The entire movie is satisfyingly politically incorrect. 

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here it comes:

Something this big, I want additional verification.

A story from the Times or Post stating that Trump is railroading the FBI and staging a coup will be sufficient, of course.

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here it comes:

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Annnnnd: 

(kinda like some people have been saying for awhile... Flynn knew early what they were up against. The CI-Sting was formed early on)

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Lead story on Google's news aggregate and trendimg are the story that Trump is considering firing Mueller against GOP backers wishes and it will cost him the election if he does.

Bravo media

I've struck up information sharing relationships with a handful of mainstream journos now, and I'm hearing from all of them that they are getting flooding with information over the past 24 hours, all of it on target. 

When this happened in the past, and the threat against the plotters were close to breaking through to the mainstream, there has been a violent push back used to distract. So, I'm not saying I know anything (I don't) but it wouldn't hurt to remain extra sharp today and tomorrow, all. :beer:

• Like (+1) 2