Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

Just now, DC Tom said:

:lol: That's awesome.

It's becoming more and more apparent that Comey was almost completely left out of the loop on most of this plan by design. McCabe/Brennan were running things inside the DOJ/IC and Comey was left to be a lightning rod if they needed it. It wasn't even that Comey was smart enough to know he shouldn't know everything McCabe and Brennan were up to, they just straight did not like the dude. All the texts and documents coming out show a concerted effort to work around Comey rather than through him. 

From inside the IC, it was Brennan and McCabe running point with Clapper providing DNI cover to both. Brennan chose McCabe to be a part of the team that authored the ICA without even telling Comey - and McCabe did so as part of the "CIA" task force not FBI. Plus you have McCabe hiding the laptop from Comey for four weeks and Comey responding in testimony that he had no idea. That used to sound ridiculous - now it's believable because it's clear they cut him out.

Doesn't excuse Comey in any of this. He's screwed. But he's dim enough not to realize how badly he got !@#$ed by McCabe and Brennan (and by extension Priestap) in this whole process.   

(More on Brennan - still reading this: https://spectator.org/john-brennans-exceptionally-sensitive-issue/ )

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Relevant from this: 

NBC and Dilanian keep popping up as being a front for Brennan/CIA's narrative on this issue. 

This isn't a coincidence nor an accident. It isn't "poor reporting", it's blatant disinformation being pushed through NBC by the CIA

There was an attempt by Intelligence Services to undermine the 2016 election - it just wasn't the Russians. It was our own... which, you would think, would be even MORE alarming to those on the left who value traditional liberal ideals.

What say you, liberals? Isn't that alarming? Or is it okay because the CIA was working against Trump?

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: :lol: 

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/trump-campaign-fbi-spy-glenn-simpson-stands-by-testimony/

On the same day, Simpson’s lawyer, Joshua Levy, sent a short reply letter to Senator Grassley, stating:

I am writing in response to your letter, dated January 11, 2018, in which you have asked about the August 22, 2017 testimony from our client Glenn Simpson that Christopher Steele in the fall of 2016 said he believed the FBI had another source within the Trump organization/campaign. Mr. Simpson stands by his testimony.

If there ever was a retraction, it has been retracted.

Remember this?

DdRKV3eX0AIjbkf.jpg

Remember who Dilanian REALLY works for? 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/09/ken-dilanian-sent-cia-drafts-of-stories-194906

That's right, CIA. 

So a CIA cut-out was covering for Fusion GPS. Why would that be? 

image.jpeg.48b4425babf31c96c86fb04c3246115b.jpeg

Oh, right... where does Brennan work now again? 

https://www.thewrap.com/ex-cia-chief-john-brennan-signs-as-msnbc-nbc-as-contributor/

(Quid pro quo. NBC paying Brennan for illegal leaks and providing him cover now). 

Know the enemy.

Timing of this drop is interesting too: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html

Lots of BS/spin - but they do (all but) name Halper as a HUMINT source inside the campaign. 

(A good test is to go through this article and see how many blatant falsehoods you can spot. There are loads... why are they shifting the narrative - again - to Downer while back-dooring McCabe's trip to London the same day the CID investigation was opened? It's a mystery)

"Only in mid September" did Strzok get the dossier. :LOL: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

First report from Horowitz is now available for the "subjects" to review. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/report-nears-release-on-justice-departments-handling-of-probe-into-clinton-email-use-1526495401

Multiple subjects of a report on the Justice Department’s handling of a 2016 investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email use have been notified that they can privately review the report by week’s end, signaling t he long-awaited document is nearing release.

24 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The Times doing their best version of this:

bd35823f0603dcbfa202852e47de431f.jpg

More: Click for the whole thread.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Timing of this drop is interesting too: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html

Lots of BS/spin - but they do (all but) name Halper as a HUMINT source inside the campaign. 

(A good test is to go through this article and see how many blatant falsehoods you can spot. There are loads... why are they shifting the narrative - again - to Downer while back-dooring McCabe's trip to London the same day the CID investigation was opened? It's a mystery)

"Only in mid September" did Strzok get the dossier. :LOL: 

More: 

(click for the rest of the thread). 

Trying to get ahead of the OIG report... getting coverage from the NYT to help the cause. 

:lol: :lol: Click on the first tweet to see what she's referencing. It's INSANITY. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

... Uh, I missed this, I admit:

The use of NSL (National security letters) does not require probable cause or the approval of a judge

...And they still didn't find enough to convince the FISC until they paid for the dossier and padded their intel product

This is beyond embarrassing.  

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The use of NSL (National security letters) does not require probable cause or the approval of a judge

...And they still didn't find enough to convince the FISC until they paid for the dossier and padded their intel product

Jesus Christ...

I mean, this isn't a Bond villain criminal genius we're talking about.  It's Donald !@#$ing Trump.  He probably can't tie his shoes without committing perjury and bank fraud.  And the FBI is actually managing to out-stupid him.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Jesus Christ...

I mean, this isn't a Bond villain criminal genius we're talking about.  It's Donald !@#$ing Trump.  He probably can't tie his shoes without committing perjury and bank fraud.  And the FBI is actually managing to out-stupid him.  

Not just the FBI! They had the full assistance of the CIA, DNI, and State Department. :lol: 

Jesus Christ...

When they could sleep walk for 16 yrs under a surveillance state they could do things like this. They're not used to working for a living nor having to use their intellect to keep up. At this rate, I'm fairly certain that gator could beat them at Connect 4

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Not just the FBI! They had the full assistance of the CIA, DNI, and State Department. :lol: 

Oh, well there you go.  I've been to State, and came away convinced they could out-stupid anyone.  

Dammit.  Juice box.  How did I never think of that?  :wallbash:

That's why I get paid the medium bucks. 

:lol: 

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More to add: https://theintercept.com/document/2017/01/31/national-security-letters-redacted/#page-1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(From the linked article): "It's not going to be good, it's just a question of how bad it's going to be," said one former Justice Department official.

You have to love the Washington angle. 17 month investigation purported to be critical of the FBI up to and including the director, submitted for review to the FBI for potential "classified" content, and that bumbling jackass out on a book tour like he's Mr. Clean. I alaways figure if you're going to try and create a world molded to your worldview, you should have the decency not to get caught. 

You really have to wonder if power corrupts, or if he was always a power hungry a-hole. Regardless, his carefully crafted image of strength and integrity is shot and it's about to get worse. 

• Like (+1) 2