Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I think some will definitely be redacted - especially some of the more explosive, international elements - but I think there will be enough unredacted to make the point. If not, expect 45 to use his powers to declassify a ton of it. 

What we are uncovering is a coup attempt that allied with foreign intelligence services, including the UK and Russia, and exploited the USIC's most invasive tools of surveillance. That's the kind of thing where examples need to be made, high up examples, otherwise it's just going to happen again and again. I know people scoff at the notion of someone as high up as Comey, Lynch, Holder, or Brennan being held accountable (and they might be right), but someone high up (or multiple higher ups) need to be made an extreme example to assure this never happens again. 

Whoever gets a pass in terms of public prosecution or indictments, I suspect, will be meeting an untimely end in an 'accident'. 

There will be a heavy price paid by the conspirators. I can almost guarantee it. 

Do you know who the names are, or it's just speculation right now?

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Do you know who the names are, or it's just speculation right now?

I know the names of loads of them - and they've been outed in various threads. I have more names that are speculative right now, in terms of "hard" evidence but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. 

US Plotters with evidence:

Brennan

Clapper

McCabe

Comey

James Baker

Michael Kortan

Bruce and Nellie Ohr

Peter Strzok

Lisa Page

Power

Yates

Lynch

Rice

Winer

Schiff

McCain

Warner

US Plotters speculation:

Holder

HRC

WJC

Schumer

Hayden

Pelosi

Podesta brothers 

Foreign Plotters/non us govt:

Bloomenthal

Shear

Halpner

Hackluyt

Manafort

Carter Page

Rick Gates

Tony Blair

Downer

just off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed some...

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I know the names of loads of them - and they've been outed in various threads. I have more names that are speculative right now, in terms of "hard" evidence but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. 

US Plotters with evidence:

Brennan

Clapper

McCabe

Comey

James Baker

Michael Kortan

Bruce and Nellie Ohr

Peter Strzok

Lisa Page

Power

Yates

Lynch

Rice

Winer

Schiff

McCain

Warner

US Plotters speculation:

Holder

HRC

WJC

Schumer

Hayden

Pelosi

Podesta brothers 

Foreign Plotters/non us govt:

Bloomenthal

Shear

Halpner

Hackluyt

Manafort

Carter Page

Rick Gates

Tony Blair

Downer

just off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed some...

And they are all being protected by MSM. Painfully obvious.

You haven't heard a whisper of these names. All you hear is Cohen Cohen Cohen.

Edited by njbuff

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

And they are all being protected by MSM. Painfully obvious.

You haven't heard a whisper of these names. All you hear is Cohen Cohen Cohen.

Yup. Brennan and Clapper are hiding behind NBC and CNN respectively - which should tell you everything you need to know about both of those corporate management situations.

51 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The timing of this indictment is interesting: 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-cia-contractor-pleads-guilty-illegally-retaining-classified-materials

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1924

Why is it interesting? Because this:

Dc7pWRrV0AApmJi.jpg

Is exactly what Comey did. 

Laying the groundwork for his indictment...

And hill'ry

• Like (+1) 1

Sometimes Twitter is a sewer, and sometimes a Twitter thread makes me understand things better (forgive me if this has been posted before)

It wasn't unrolled, but clicking the twitter timestamp gives a good rundown of what happened yesterday, including some of the information @Deranged Rhino was kind enough to post above.

• Like (+1) 1

When this report comes out and it incriminates a whole bunch of people........................

Will the left be calling Horowitz all kinds of names when this guy is supposed to be as down the middle as they come?

I could see Crying Chuck complain to the high heavens about Horowitz, just like Cryin Chuck hates that 3 American citizens are home now.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

When this report comes out and it incriminates a whole bunch of people........................

Will the left be calling Horowitz all kinds of names when this guy is supposed to be as down the middle as they come?

Yes. It's what they do. If we're really lucky, we'll get a second annual 'scream helplessly at the sky' day.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

I could see Crying Chuck complain to the high heavens about Horowitz, just like Cryin Chuck hates that 3 American citizens are home now.

Yes.  Don't forget, everything is viewed through the "Nazis taking over/Justice League heroes preventing it" filter.  So anything that exonerates the Nazis or condemns the Justice League is just further evidence of the Nazis taken over.

And yes, that's "Justice League," not "Justice Department."  Because the loony left isn't matured much beyond DC Comics.

• Haha (+1) 1

Sometimes I believe a violent civil war is inevitable...but then I look at how comfortable people really are. There s no real desperation to the vast majority of the "Resistance". I look at my housemates ( I live in Los Angeles) who get heated in arguments about Trump, but their lives haven't gotten any worse since he took office. They can't point to a SINGLE !@#$ING THING. NOTHING.

It's posturing. 

They are all full of ****. My housemate writes daily diatribes against Trump for a variety of websitess, and lately I have noticed her walking through the house singing (no, she is not suddenly getting laid). Like right after watching Bill Maher snark out nonsense to prodded applause.

These are not people ready to fight. Deep down they know it's all nonsense, but they have to continue to act appalled at Trump because they have dug such a deep hole with their histrionic behavior. They are clinging to this delusion, just like Hillary clings to her delusion.

I remain silent, because there is nothing to be gained by challenging them. They will lose.

Edited by OJABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

It's all coming out now. Click on it for the full thread, but Davis is finally catching up to the stuff we have been discussing for months. 

Strzok was in London - meeting with Hakluyt cut outs - the day after the FBI opened their CI investigation. Wonder how that came together so fast. 

Also, Halpner is talking to the press again... (they never learn)

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/special-counsel-robert-mueller-appointed-to-lead-investigation-into-donald-trumprussia-links_uk_591d4d48e4b034684b096626

Could This Be As Big As Watergate?

Professor Stefan Halper

There is a sense that this issue is moving in that direction. People are deeply concerned about the erratic nature of this White House and its inability to formulate its policies and present them. There's a frustration that the country is lacking a coherent and focused leadership.

• Like (+1) 1

More on Hakluyt - from Dearlove:

Notice the prodding questions and smiles by the interviewer. Calling intelligence Dearloves "former" profession (there's no such thing as a former intelligence officer, certainly not at Dearlove's level). 

Then notice the dodge/confirmation on Steele. 

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More on Hakluyt - from Dearlove:

Notice the prodding questions and smiles by the interviewer. Calling intelligence Dearloves "former" profession (there's no such thing as a former intelligence officer, certainly not at Dearlove's level). 

Then notice the dodge/confirmation on Steele. 

Meet the Focker's is a good example of this.  DeNiro and that cat always had an angle.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Brennan knows he's !@#$ed. He's now trying to throw Reid under the bus. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/12/harry-reid-sent-sensitive-trump-collusion-letter-o/

And again, I'm 100% OK with it if they all go down together.

It's also a lesson in what happens when you conspire with the dishonorable to do the dishonorable.  There is no honor among thieves.

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

And again, I'm 100% OK with it if they all go down together.

It's also a lesson in what happens when you conspire with the dishonorable to do the dishonorable.  There is no honor among thieves.

my fear is who they clung to that was innocent.  

i am concerned they attached themselves with a very controlled and manipulated method someone like Burr, Portman or other key figures in the top chains of the intelligence and investigation committees that are in swing states.

i have no love affair for burr because he spoke out of both sides of his mouth early on and portman never stops running his mouth  - so them going is fine but north carolina and ohio are two important states to remain balance to the political climate.