Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

Even TIME gets what's coming... 

McCabe previously called his firing part of a “war on the FBI” and the Russia investigation. But viewed against the backdrop of other Horowitz reports, McCabe’s alleged rule-breaking looks like part of a much larger problem.

Comey's in a heap of trouble...

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hannity and his guest were really playing this report up big time last night. I see were all the excitement comes from now. Hannity Insanity! 

You're beginning to sound more and more like Baghdad Bob every day. Do the Clinton foundation pay you OT for all the work you're putting in?

Everyone knows you're just a paid bot. No one could be as blind and ignorant as you.

1 minute ago, westside said:

You're beginning to sound more and more like Baghdad Bob every day. Do the Clinton foundation pay you OT for all the work you're putting in?

Everyone knows you're just a paid bot. No one could be as blind and ignorant as you.

Of course you would say that. When things go bad for Republicans you guys do anything to distract from the truth. Bunch of friggin parrots. Cry, whine complain. 

And make no mistake, things are going REALLY bad for Trump and company ^_^

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Of course you would say that. When things go bad for Republicans you guys do anything to distract from the truth. Bunch of friggin parrots. Cry, whine complain. 

And make no mistake, things are going REALLY bad for Trump and company ^_^

id beg to differ. peace in the koreas

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm sure this is leaking from the OIG report... 

Which means we're close to it dropping. And Comey's in big, big trouble.

Great summaries.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, that video series is really well done. Figured it'd be more entertaining too than me regurgitating everything from the past year +. :beer: 

Yes, I got to watch that without anyone being called a troll, liar, poopey pants by the biggest troll, liar, poopey pants here.

• Haha (+1) 2