Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

And then called for a retreat of our troops. Kim is gonna get tired of winning! Is he playing Trump? 

Sarcasm, you idiot. Nobody on our side has called for any removal of troops.

Hey D.R.

You're interrupting Gator's manic responses.................................watch it........:lol:

Meanwhile.........................Back at the ranch

FEDERAL JUDGE: THIS MUELLER THING KINDA LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT TO ME:

A federal judge on Friday sharply criticized Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal case in Virginia against President Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, and openly questioned whether Mueller exceeded his prosecutorial powers by bringing it.

“I don’t see what relationship this indictment has with anything the special counsel is authorized to investigate,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis in the Eastern District of Virginia said.

At tense hearing at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia, the judge said Mueller should not have “unfettered power” in his Russia probe and that the charges against Manafort did not arise from the investigation into Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

Indeed.

Related: Come on, man!’: A federal judge cast serious doubt on Mueller’s case against Manafort and suggested he’s using it to get Manafort to flip.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hey D.R.

You're interrupting Gator's manic responses.................................watch it........:lol:

Meanwhile.........................Back at the ranch

FEDERAL JUDGE: THIS MUELLER THING KINDA LOOKS LIKE A WITCH HUNT TO ME:

A federal judge on Friday sharply criticized Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s criminal case in Virginia against President Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, and openly questioned whether Mueller exceeded his prosecutorial powers by bringing it.

“I don’t see what relationship this indictment has with anything the special counsel is authorized to investigate,” U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis in the Eastern District of Virginia said.

At tense hearing at the federal courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia, the judge said Mueller should not have “unfettered power” in his Russia probe and that the charges against Manafort did not arise from the investigation into Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 U.S. election.

Indeed.

Related: Come on, man!’: A federal judge cast serious doubt on Mueller’s case against Manafort and suggested he’s using it to get Manafort to flip.

What I have been saying from day one. 

You really have to be a complete braindead idiot to think that Trump colluded with the Russians. I give you the left.

For me It all comes back to the debates, where Trump destroyed her,  and Trump campaigned in states where Hillary refused to step foot in.

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this out. Trump swung votes on his own. He didn't need some influence from a foreign power to do it.

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti echoed that view.

"Whether the special counsel wants Manafort to flip is not relevant to the question of whether this indictment is within the scope of his jurisdiction,"

This is true.  A judge shouldn't base a judgement on the reasonableness of a charge on the motive of the prosecutor.  

But on the other hand...who the hell doesn't know this was an attempt to get Manafort to flip?  Even gatorman knows that.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

My favorite part of the article is this:

The judge also gave the government two weeks to hand over the unredacted “scope memo” or provide an explanation why not -- after prosecutors were reluctant to do so, claiming it has material that doesn’t pertain to Manafort.

“I’ll be the judge of that,” Ellis said.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Can you wait until something actually happens in Korea? Talk about holding a parade before anything actually happens 

Hurry Mueller, HURRY!!!!

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

In light of May the 4th, he should have said:

Worth clicking through this thread: 

More evidence Comey is going to be facing an indictment. This was redacted from the original report - the author above says it's 'cause the FBI is playing dirty, I say it's more likely because of the ongoing grand juries and what Huber/Sessions/Horowitz are working on. Either way, it's interesting to see what they chose to redact...

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to see here... nothing fishy at all... 

Gotta do a lot of dirty shite to hide the SAPs she was exposing (on purpose) for purposes of espionage and treason.

Time to schedule another Stormy segment

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2