Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

giphy.gif

I've heard this from more than Q (just for the record) - but since that's the only thing I can make public I'll include it: 

(We'll see how accurate this is soon enough)

Q just posted this an hour ago, he was responding to the same Sara Carter tweet actually: 

image.thumb.png.7ece1f89d3fa2bb35f7dab62329439d7.png

The use of brackets in Q parlance = a kill box. So, he's saying that the texts themselves are in a kill box (as in, there's talk of redacting them) and that the R mentioned in those tweets refers to Renegade, not Rosenstein. Renegade = 44's secret service code name. 

(repeated for emphasis: Renegade was his code name... make of that what you will.)

*You'll note the use of [R] as well

Edited by Deranged Rhino

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've heard this from more than Q (just for the record) - but since that's the only thing I can make public I'll include it: 

(We'll see how accurate this is soon enough)

Q just posted this an hour ago, he was responding to the same Sara Carter tweet actually: 

image.thumb.png.7ece1f89d3fa2bb35f7dab62329439d7.png

The use of brackets in Q parlance = a kill box. So, he's saying that the texts themselves are in a kill box (as in, there's talk of redacting them) and that the R mentioned in those tweets refers to Renegade, not Rosenstein. Renegade = 44's secret service code name. 

(repeated for emphasis: Renegade was his code name... make of that what you will.)

*You'll note the use of [R] as well

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday defended his decision not to appoint a second special prosecutor to investigate Republicans’ concerns about the FBI by noting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe had already taken on “a life of its own.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-sessions/u-s-attorney-general-sessions-says-mueller-probe-has-taken-on-life-of-its-own-idUSKBN1HX30P?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That has nothing to do, at all, with the post you responded to. 

That's S.O.P. for Tibsy

Did you see in the the other thread, where I used that Jim Carrey "things are falling apart" silliness, to point out that the Meuller investigation has found there is no collusion

He responds that Trump supporters only want Trump supporters to investigate him

Hilarious non-response

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

That's S.O.P. for Tibsy

Did you see in the the other thread, where I used that Jim Carrey "things are falling apart" silliness, to point out that the Meuller investigation has found there is no collusion

He responds that Trump supporters only want Trump supporters to investigate him

Hilarious non-response

:lol:

Classic. :beer::lol:

Just now, Tiberius said:

Ya, I just picked one of your rants and replied with something you had posted about before

In other words, you posted nonsense on purpose because... you're an asshat. Got it.

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Do his responses ever have a greater correlation w/ the OP than a coin flip would?

This is a blatant lie 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Classic. :beer::lol:

In other words, you posted nonsense on purpose because... you're an asshat. Got it.

Nonsense? Why, because it flies in the face of your predictions of "Any day now...." :lol::beer:B-)

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

qYYgJ9bd.jpg:large

How Strzok and Page were beating collection - using Gmail drafts to themselves... 

Why would the head of FBI CID feel the need to be so secretive with his communications? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Picture no good 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

qYYgJ9bd.jpg:large

How Strzok and Page were beating collection - using Gmail drafts to themselves... 

What?  That's the same stupid **** that got Petraeus a misdemeanor charge.  How could they not know anyone would look for that?  How !@#$ing stupid are these people?

42 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Picture no good 

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DR...................just take the   :large   off the end and it should work.

Is the picture still down? It shows up on my feed so I can't tell? 

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  That's the same stupid **** that got Petraeus a misdemeanor charge.  How could they not know anyone would look for that?  How !@#$ing stupid are these people?

"She was never supposed to lose". No one was going to be looking for it... and by the time she lost, they were pot committed to a plan they had to try to see through because they were screwed either way. 

Desperation made them sloppy. 

Fear is making the lower tier sing. 

This is confirmation, to me, that the OIG will have major bombshells. Horowitz has the Gmail. So does Rogers. They're cooked.