Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, just change the wording a bit and launch an attack using the power of government on individuals who oppose the Republicans! Fascist 

I'm always fascinated when an advocate of a scorched earth policy cries foul when his neighborhood is ablaze.

Trump, for all his challenges has schooled all these fools in one regard: 

When someone swings at you, punch them in the face. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm always fascinated when an advocate of a scorched earth policy cries foul when his neighborhood is ablaze.

Obama always threatened to maybe pick up his (man)purse and swing it

Edited by row_33
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hey, just change the wording a bit and launch an attack using the power of government on individuals who oppose the Republicans! Fascist 

But remember, Gator/Tibs is good with corruption as long as it is in favor of his side. The ironic part is how much of this crap is blowing uyp in the libs face after accusing the other side of the very crap they were doing

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Cinga said:

But remember, Gator/Tibs is good with corruption as long as it is in favor of his side. The ironic part is how much of this crap is blowing uyp in the libs face after accusing the other side of the very crap they were doing

they just sit in the middle of the highway and demand everyone stop and validate their liberal feelings

12 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Its the I'm rubber and you are glue thing that, yes, he does very well. He always accuses people of doing what he is doing or not doing. Criminal Hillary? Yes, beginning to look like Trump is the criminals. Obama lazy? No, actually Trump is. He's even accusing the Democrats of collusion with Russia  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Too bad its not blowing up in anyone's face except Trump and his crowd. 

10 minutes ago, Nanker said:

No Tiberius or Gaytard either. :o

They are going to monitor his phone calls and other communications for awhile longer. They are not sure if "duh" is just duh or if there is a hidden meaning in using it as your only means of communication by altering the pronunciation. Gator's abject stupidity may actually keep him out of jail a little bit longer than it should. Besides, they'll need time to build a kiddie table in Attica.

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Homophobia! Nice! You must be a pleasure to be around.

Obviously not for your kind.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Its the I'm rubber and you are glue thing that, yes, he does very well. He always accuses people of doing what he is doing or not doing. Criminal Hillary? Yes, beginning to look like Trump is the criminals. Obama lazy? No, actually Trump is. He's even accusing the Democrats of collusion with Russia  :lol:

I'm starting to think that a leftist media that keeps people like you amused is not a bad thing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I hesitate to add this speculation to this thread, perhaps it's better served in the Deep State thread, but I've not heard four separate sources tell me that McCabe has alarming ties to FSB - either through blackmail or being an outright agent.

Brennan, according to two questionable sources (Moscow Times and Brietbart - neither are great sources for the record), met with FSB in March of '16. 

DbJLq6bXcAAXk8g.jpg

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/cia-director-brennan-made-secret-trip-to-moscow-52284

Brennan testified he never went to Moscow in '16. 

File this in the hmmmm category for the time being. 

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

OIG turned McCabe report over to prosecutors for potential criminal indictments (they're coming):

I'd link the WaPo story but it won't let me because democracy dies behind a paywall...

Right click your browser icon and open in an incognito window.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cinga said:

ironic, funny, sad, potentially disingenuous and frightening at the same time. 

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

no..not in this case.  more like liberals are the rubber, Trump is the blow torch willing to melt the crap out of the rubber. What an education...who would have guessed the former director of the fbi would acknowledge being knee deep in political manipulation, admitting to  attempts to influence the outcome of an election and making talk show rounds like jilted debutante-and we all would know about it? 

If, as you suggest, Trump is guilty of criminal activity, it's obvious it's almost something to be listed under "relevant experience"  on a resume for work in Washington. 

• Like (+1) 1