Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

6 minutes ago, Nanker said:

giphy.gif

I've heard this from more than Q (just for the record) - but since that's the only thing I can make public I'll include it: 

(We'll see how accurate this is soon enough)

Q just posted this an hour ago, he was responding to the same Sara Carter tweet actually: 

image.thumb.png.7ece1f89d3fa2bb35f7dab62329439d7.png

The use of brackets in Q parlance = a kill box. So, he's saying that the texts themselves are in a kill box (as in, there's talk of redacting them) and that the R mentioned in those tweets refers to Renegade, not Rosenstein. Renegade = 44's secret service code name. 

(repeated for emphasis: Renegade was his code name... make of that what you will.)

*You'll note the use of [R] as well

Edited by Deranged Rhino

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've heard this from more than Q (just for the record) - but since that's the only thing I can make public I'll include it: 

(We'll see how accurate this is soon enough)

Q just posted this an hour ago, he was responding to the same Sara Carter tweet actually: 

image.thumb.png.7ece1f89d3fa2bb35f7dab62329439d7.png

The use of brackets in Q parlance = a kill box. So, he's saying that the texts themselves are in a kill box (as in, there's talk of redacting them) and that the R mentioned in those tweets refers to Renegade, not Rosenstein. Renegade = 44's secret service code name. 

(repeated for emphasis: Renegade was his code name... make of that what you will.)

*You'll note the use of [R] as well

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday defended his decision not to appoint a second special prosecutor to investigate Republicans’ concerns about the FBI by noting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe had already taken on “a life of its own.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-sessions/u-s-attorney-general-sessions-says-mueller-probe-has-taken-on-life-of-its-own-idUSKBN1HX30P?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That has nothing to do, at all, with the post you responded to. 

That's S.O.P. for Tibsy

Did you see in the the other thread, where I used that Jim Carrey "things are falling apart" silliness, to point out that the Meuller investigation has found there is no collusion

He responds that Trump supporters only want Trump supporters to investigate him

Hilarious non-response

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

That's S.O.P. for Tibsy

Did you see in the the other thread, where I used that Jim Carrey "things are falling apart" silliness, to point out that the Meuller investigation has found there is no collusion

He responds that Trump supporters only want Trump supporters to investigate him

Hilarious non-response

:lol:

Classic. :beer::lol:

Just now, Tiberius said:

Ya, I just picked one of your rants and replied with something you had posted about before

In other words, you posted nonsense on purpose because... you're an asshat. Got it.

16 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Do his responses ever have a greater correlation w/ the OP than a coin flip would?

This is a blatant lie 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Classic. :beer::lol:

In other words, you posted nonsense on purpose because... you're an asshat. Got it.

Nonsense? Why, because it flies in the face of your predictions of "Any day now...." :lol::beer:B-)

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

qYYgJ9bd.jpg:large

How Strzok and Page were beating collection - using Gmail drafts to themselves... 

Why would the head of FBI CID feel the need to be so secretive with his communications? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Picture no good 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

qYYgJ9bd.jpg:large

How Strzok and Page were beating collection - using Gmail drafts to themselves... 

What?  That's the same stupid **** that got Petraeus a misdemeanor charge.  How could they not know anyone would look for that?  How !@#$ing stupid are these people?

42 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Picture no good 

37 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DR...................just take the   :large   off the end and it should work.

Is the picture still down? It shows up on my feed so I can't tell? 

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What?  That's the same stupid **** that got Petraeus a misdemeanor charge.  How could they not know anyone would look for that?  How !@#$ing stupid are these people?

"She was never supposed to lose". No one was going to be looking for it... and by the time she lost, they were pot committed to a plan they had to try to see through because they were screwed either way. 

Desperation made them sloppy. 

Fear is making the lower tier sing. 

This is confirmation, to me, that the OIG will have major bombshells. Horowitz has the Gmail. So does Rogers. They're cooked. 

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

qYYgJ9bd.jpg

Why would the head of FBI CID feel the need to be so secretive with his communications? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Here's Clapper - lying with every syllable...

(apologies for the source, it's the only one I found with the vid and that's the only reason to post it)

http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/27/house-intel-russia-report-flynn-fbi-did-not-detect-any-deception/

Of course they didn't. Flynn was set up - he saw it coming, and fell on the grenade to save the administration from sinking in unrecoverable scandal and to assure the charges against the palace coup plotters stuck. 

Flynn is a hero to this country. He will be remembered as one when the smoke clears. 

Text from Page to Strzok on 1/23/17 - one day before the infamous Flynn interview at the WH:

"I can feel my heart beating harder. I'm so stressed about all the ways this has the potential to go fully off the rails."

She's talking about FLYNN. Again, this is the language used by people trying to pull off a scam, not hunt for Russian moles

Strzok replies: "I know. I just talked with John, we're getting together as soon as I get to finish that write up for Andy this morning."

Strzok then sends Page Hope Hick's Wiki page to prep for the meeting tomorrow...

Later on 1/23, Page says: "Need to talk to you when you're done re [redacted]" - this is FLYNN. 

dN3Ne9Ri.jpg:large

Even with half the texts missing, none of the reference "Gmail drafts" present, this is painting the picture of exactly what we have been laying out for over a year. 

OIG has everything. People are going to jail over this. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Are you kidding?  It's just attempts to hide the conspiracy.  It's ALL part of the conspiracy, man!

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Too bad the House report is totally unreliable and BS. If only it were not.

They are only issuing the report because the Fox News crowd will believe anything 

What'd I tell you, DR?

48 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But it's all acceptable...they were fighting Nazis.

Yeah, I really don't think partisans will give a ****. It's been a year and a half of disproving a ridiculous smear that nobody really believed anyway. Maybe a few people will go to jail, and the Democrats look bad. Big deal. So who is really the "winner"? It feels more like the Democrats have been about as effective as possible in tying up Team Trump.

I want some !@#$ing heads rolling.

More bad news in the newest texts... 

Db0M4M4WsAMtffG.jpg

"Is Andy good with F 302?"

F 302 = FLYNN'S 302... Remember the rumors McCabe was fired because he falsified and/or altered 302s? 

Now this drops today... same day as this: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/27/house-report-backs-claim-that-fbi-agents-did-not-think-flynn-lied-despite-guilty-plea.html

Compare to this report from December: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/michael-flynn-charged-in-special-counsels-russia-investigation.html

Do you see what's being revealed here?

Yeah... Flynn is going to walk. 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Too bad the House report is totally unreliable and BS. If only it were not.

They are only issuing the report because the Fox News crowd will believe anything 

Seriously? Do you know how to read? Think for yourself? Go look at the (heavily redacted) documents, reports, testimony, etc. Read through them. Take off your "I hate Trump" blinders.  You will be the better for it.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Seriously? Do you know how to read? Think for yourself? Go look at the (heavily redacted) documents, reports, testimony, etc. Read through them. Take off your "I hate Trump" blinders.  You will be the better for it.

They're glued to his head. 

Not that he actually believes half the stuff he says. He's here to make his car payment. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Wasting your time with tibs. Save your efforts

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're glued to his head. 

Not that he actually believes half the stuff he says. He's here to make his car payment. 

That's very responsible of him. By the time he's old enough to drive his car will be paid off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Declassified Congressional Report: James Clapper Lied About Dossier Leaks To CNN
The Federalist, by Sean Davis

Original Article

Buried within a newly declassified congressional report on Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. elections is a shocking revelation: former Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper not only leaked information about the infamous Steele dossier and high-level government briefings about it to CNN, he also may have lied to Congress about the matter.

In one of the findings within the 253-page report, the House intelligence committee wrote that Clapper leaked details of a dossier briefing given to then-President-elect Donald Trump to CNN’s Jake Tapper, lied to Congress about the leak, and was rewarded with a CNN contract a few months later.

On 4/27/2018 at 4:43 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Fib has TDS which in his small mind means everything on the right is lies and everything on the left is the truth.

Cannot debate someone who has TDS. They still haven't found a drug to deal with it yet.