Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trust. 

Indictment coming his way. Awan story will be a big death blow for a bunch of congress critters and DNC folk. 

DWS is shitting bricks. 

That is a lot to infer from one person declining to run for reelection.

Hell, I haven't even seen anyone claim anything criminal was done by any Congresscritters.  Just House Ethics violations.

Just now, DC Tom said:

That is a lot to infer from one person declining to run for reelection.

Hell, I haven't even seen anyone claim anything criminal was done by any Congresscritters.  Just House Ethics violations.

You will soon. 

I didnt think Awan was going to break big til the end - but they've bumped it up with last week's news. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Putting this here too. Big news. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well look at that:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/981139958307180544

Read RR's redacted memo laying out the precise scope of RM's authority. Highlights:

* Ordered him to look into Manafort and the Ukraine (that's Podesta connection/Clinton/Obama connection)

* Ordered him to look into Manafort/Deripaska (important name, covered at length here - He paid for parts of the dossier! Connected to Warner scandal earlier this year, tied to McCain https://t.co/0H5BFdLHb2?amp=1 )

* RR makes it clear the Ukraine connections have nothing to do with Trump (spelled out in the doc, read it)

So, again, if Mueller is really investigating Trump - why is he being secretly ordered to investigate the origin of the dossier and Manafort's connection to the Ukraine? 

BECAUSE MANAFORT WAS A PODESTA PLANT.

This is is all unraveling now. This is actual evidence. Not mere speculation. 

More here: https://www.scribd.com/document/375432215/Response-to-Motion#download&from_embed

image.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

the bogus investigation on the GOP will go on for years for no reason

and the righteous investigations on the Dems will go nowhere despite life in prison deserved for many....

business as usual.

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're assuming it's bogus. 

I'm assuming it's not. It's just not the investigation people have assumed it is. 

Every single domestic indictment has been about collusion with the DNC thus far minus Flynn's. 

But that's gonna get thrown out. 

it's bogus against Trump, I'm sure some bad business deals were made over the last 30 years by people now with some political power, whatever...

I'm not anticipating a meeting where Mueller goes AHA!!!  and says he was really going after the Hillary Fund...

7 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Fyi I am not trying to be a jerk. I just cannot believe this can unfold as it looks like it could.  It seems wrong on so many levels

I understand people thinking justice won't come, we have lived our whole lives in a system rigged to protect the powerful. 

But it's a new world now. You have to try really hard not to see what's coming...

Could it turn out as you predict? Absolutely. The odds are heavily in your favor. 

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Cheating Obama" ... This IG report is going to be BAD NEWS for 44. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/981126375716409344

Who knows with Trump what he meant?  My first thought was the birther/college records thing that put him in the political world, but you may be right.  As an aside, I love how we don't even blink when our current president uses a 5th grade nickname to his predecessor.  ANY other president and this would dominate the news cycle for weeks.

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand people thinking justice won't come, we have lived our whole lives in a system rigged to protect the powerful. 

But it's a new world now. You have to try really hard not to see what's coming...

Could it turn out as you predict? Absolutely. The odds are heavily in your favor. 

So has Mueller and he has thrived in this system while he bolsters it.  As did lap dog Comey.  All you have to do is look at Mueller to know if he would EVER look for truth anywhere and/or go after Clinton.  NOPE

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Who knows with Trump what he meant?  My first thought was the birther/college records thing that put him in the political world, but you may be right.  As an aside, I love how we don't even blink when our current president uses a 5th grade nickname to his predecessor.  ANY other president and this would dominate the news cycle for weeks.

Trump yesterday said the Army was going to secure the border until the wall was built, which was the first DoD had heard of the plan.

Point being, Trump says random, stupid **** off-the-cuff, and we probably shouldn't read much in to it.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Now the cheatin' part is being called racist.  Hahahaha

Rather HUGE development today... this belongs in a few threads but I'll put it here first.

Long(ish) post warning:

ECW GETS A NEW JOB

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/382653-ezra-cohen-watnick-joining-doj

Let's dig into this deeper. This is a MAJOR development that signals things at the DOJ are about to get quite spicy. 

Ezra Cohen-Watnick (ECW) is a name that should be remembered from my previous threads on General Flynn and the network of leak hunters he installed while he was NSC. As a refresher, check out this important article from the Atlantic: 

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/ezra-cohen-watnick/534615/

So who is ECW? He's a 31 year-old former DIA officer (spook) who was put on the NSC by Flynn and given the senior director of intelligence programs position - a position traditionally staffed by CIA. This shot at the CIA by Flynn (former DIA director) is an important element to keep in mind. Remember that there is a war going on... 

While much of the nation's attention is on the political bickering of the two main parties, the real conflict going on behind the scenes which is influencing all of the rest is an ongoing war between CIA and DIA. This "rivalry" has gone hot over the past several years, and Flynn and his gang of spooks were right in the center of that conflict. In fact, it was his conflict with CIA which originally put the target on General Flynn's back during his tenure under 44. From the Atlantic article:

"According to a former senior intelligence official, Cohen-Watnick later served overseas in Afghanistan at a CIA base.

'He was embedded with Agency guys,' said a person familiar with Cohen-Watnick's career, 'but the Agency guys were all like '!@#$ this guy, he's just here to spy on us for Flynn and the DIA.'

A White House official said that Cohen-Watnick did not know Flynn at the time he was in Afghanistan but did not dispute that there were "rivalries between CIA and DIA."

"Rivalries" is an understatement... but back to ECW - who was given a position traditionally staffed by more senior CIA personnel by General Flynn himself. That shows me that ECW is incredibly trusted by Flynn, and as we'd quickly learn, he became trusted by Trump himself in short order. 

ECW was put directly next to Trump on the NSC, he was his right hand man. In fact, ECW became so crucial to Trump's team that McMaster could not replace him when he took over Flynn. This inability to replace the 31 year-old pissed off both Langley and McMaster to no end. 

Ask yourself why an unknown 31 year-old guy was suddenly untouchable in the early months of '17. What was going on at that time? A massive counterintelligence operation lead by a team of Military Intelligence personnel headed by Rogers, DNI Coats, and (until he resigned) Flynn.

The Atlantic article makes it quite clear that ECW was not a suit who sits behind a desk, but rather a spook who preferred to stay in the shadows. In my previous threads on ECW I detailed my theory that General Flynn installed a team of spooks within the NSC to plug leaks AND track down plotters of the palace coup. We've seen the results of this operation in the fallout since Flynn's plea - the operation was a SMASHING success. 

ECW first appeared in the public spotlight when Devin Nunes launched his first press conference in March of '17 about 44's spying on Trump associates during the campaign. It was ECW who facilitated the document exchange with Nunes. From the Atlantic again:

"Washington got its first real look at Cohen-Watnick when he was identified as one of two White House sources who provided House Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes with evidence that former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the 'unmasking' of the names of Trump associates in intelligence documents. In the intelligence world, incidental collection refers to intelligence agencies obtaining, in the course of monitoring foreigners, communications that either refer to or involve Americans, whose names are typically 'masked' unless officials request that they be 'unmasked.'"

"The incident, coming in the aftermath of Trump baselessly accusing his predecessor of wiretapping Trump Tower, became one of the first dust-ups related to the investigations into possible Russian collusion during the '16 campaign that have gripped the White House... The president later acused Rice of having committed a crime; for her part, Rice has denied that she ordered the unmasking for political purposes."

It's been my contention for a year now that ECW was a part of this network of spooks who were working directly with Admiral Rogers, DNI Coats, and Flynn himself before he was fired to identify leaks and palace coup plotters. We've seen this group in action when Flynn was being dragged through the mud. The day after Flynn's plea (a Saturday, not a traditional news day) this apparatus began leaking the damaging Strzok/Page texts to the press. 

Coincidence or retaliation? 

Now, ECW has shifted positions to work alongside Jeff Sessions at DOJ. While a lot of people have been angry at Sessions for inactivity, the reality is the man and the DOJ have been hard at work building numerous cases simultaneously and in secret. Including this one: 

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/360320-sessions-doj-investigating-27-classified-leaks

Do we think ECW will be helpful to that investigation?

Image result for put feet up gif

How about this one:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/01/doj-report-expected-to-cast-harsh-eye-on-mccabe-for-leaking-to-press-about-confidential-investigation.html

Or this one:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

Or this one:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/381888-mystery-surrounds-sessions-appointee-to-fbi-investigation

What happens when you pair an accomplished spook with a locked and loaded AG Sessions? 

DahL_yTUMAAPbWQ.jpg

I cannot WAIT to see how this develops in the coming weeks... 

DahMSjaVwAAta_x.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rather HUGE development today... this belongs in a few threads but I'll put it here first.

Long(ish) post warning:

ECW GETS A NEW JOB

Let's dig into this deeper. This is a MAJOR development that signals things at the DOJ are about to get quite spicy. 

Ezra Cohen-Watnick (ECW) is a name that should be remembered from my previous threads on General Flynn and the network of leak hunters he installed while he was NSC. As a refresher, check out this important article from the Atlantic: 

So who is ECW? He's a 31 year-old former DIA officer (spook) who was put on the NSC by Flynn and given the senior director of intelligence programs position - a position traditionally staffed by CIA. This shot at the CIA by Flynn (former DIA director) is an important element to keep in mind. Remember that there is a war going on... 

While much of the nation's attention is on the political bickering of the two main parties, the real conflict going on behind the scenes which is influencing all of the rest is an ongoing war between CIA and DIA. This "rivalry" has gone hot over the past several years, and Flynn and his gang of spooks were right in the center of that conflict. In fact, it was his conflict with CIA which originally put the target on General Flynn's back during his tenure under 44. From the Atlantic article:

"Rivalries" is an understatement... but back to ECW - who was given a position traditionally staffed by more senior CIA personnel by General Flynn himself. That shows me that ECW is incredibly trusted by Flynn, and as we'd quickly learn, he became trusted by Trump himself in short order. 

ECW was put directly next to Trump on the NSC, he was his right hand man. In fact, ECW became so crucial to Trump's team that McMaster could not replace him when he took over Flynn. This inability to replace the 31 year-old pissed off both Langley and McMaster to no end. 

Ask yourself why an unknown 31 year-old guy was suddenly untouchable in the early months of '17. What was going on at that time? A massive counterintelligence operation lead by a team of Military Intelligence personnel headed by Rogers, DNI Coats, and (until he resigned) Flynn.

The Atlantic article makes it quite clear that ECW was not a suit who sits behind a desk, but rather a spook who preferred to stay in the shadows. In my previous threads on ECW I detailed my theory that General Flynn installed a team of spooks within the NSC to plug leaks AND track down plotters of the palace coup. We've seen the results of this operation in the fallout since Flynn's plea - the operation was a SMASHING success. 

ECW first appeared in the public spotlight when Devin Nunes launched his first press conference in March of '17 about 44's spying on Trump associates during the campaign. It was ECW who facilitated the document exchange with Nunes. From the Atlantic again:

It's been my contention for a year now that ECW was a part of this network of spooks who were working directly with Admiral Rogers, DNI Coats, and Flynn himself before he was fired to identify leaks and palace coup plotters. We've seen this group in action when Flynn was being dragged through the mud. The day after Flynn's plea (a Saturday, not a traditional news day) this apparatus began leaking the damaging Strzok/Page texts to the press. 

Now, ECW has shifted positions to work alongside Jeff Sessions at DOJ. While a lot of people have been angry at Sessions for inactivity, the reality is the man and the DOJ have been hard at work building numerous cases simultaneously and in secret. Including this one: 

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/360320-sessions-doj-investigating-27-classified-leaks

How about this one:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/01/doj-report-expected-to-cast-harsh-eye-on-mccabe-for-leaking-to-press-about-confidential-investigation.html

Or this one:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

Or this one:

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/381888-mystery-surrounds-sessions-appointee-to-fbi-investigation

What happens when you pair an accomplished spook with a locked and loaded AG Sessions? 

DahL_yTUMAAPbWQ.jpg

DahMSjaVwAAta_x.jpg

So this is proof Hillary killed people? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“Given Mr. Cohen-Watnick’s reported role in helping Congressman Nunes turn the House Intelligence Committee investigation into a partisan breeding ground for conspiracy theories, his new position with the Attorney General at such a sensitive time is deeply troubling,” Matt House, a spokesman for Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, said in a statement. “Mr. Cohen-Watnick must not come anywhere near the Mueller investigation, and Democrats will watch like a hawk to ensure that’s the case.”

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

“Given Mr. Cohen-Watnick’s reported role in helping Congressman Nunes turn the House Intelligence Committee investigation into a partisan breeding ground for conspiracy theories, his new position with the Attorney General at such a sensitive time is deeply troubling,” Matt House, a spokesman for Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, said in a statement. “Mr. Cohen-Watnick must not come anywhere near the Mueller investigation, and Democrats will watch like a hawk to ensure that’s the case.”

That quote actually makes Schumer sound skittish.  He may or may not be, but that's how it comes across.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Long(ish) post warning:

ECW GETS A NEW JOB

How about this one:

Or this one:

Or this one:

DahL_yTUMAAPbWQ.jpg

DahMSjaVwAAta_x.jpg

Funny how this happens right after ECW shows up at the DOJ:

Hmmm...:ph34r:

Also:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/04/11/former-key-defense-intelligence-agency-official-resurfaces-in-ag-jeff-sessions-top-staff/

Scum Alert...................

James Comey to Senate Judiciary Committee: 'I respectfully decline to answer the questions.'

Axios report about Comey 5-hour bookselling interview with ABC: 'He answered every question.'

What's up with that?

Byron York: If Comey talks to sell books, why not to Congress?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-if-james-comey-talks-to-sell-books-why-not-to-congress?platform=hootsuite

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

James Comey to Senate Judiciary Committee: 'I respectfully decline to answer the questions.'

Axios report about Comey 5-hour bookselling interview with ABC: 'He answered every question.'

What's up with that?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-if-james-comey-talks-to-sell-books-why-not-to-congress?platform=hootsuite

Can't go to jail for lying to booksellers.

That really is a stupid question.

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe so but he is putting himself in a bad position if he contradicts any prior or future testimony.

He's doing it to try to protect himself by appealing to partisan biases now, and leveraging them to paint himself as a political prisoner when he's prosecuted for corruption.

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

What's up with that?

James Comey is scum?? 

Your posts should start off with Spam Alerts instead 

... Big:https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/13/fbi-mccabe-fired-inspector-general-report-522580

Here's the report... McCabe is going to be indicted (maybe today):

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180413a-doj-oig-mccabe-report.pdf

WOW this is bad. 

Still reading, note the date on the report (Feb). It just dropped today - means (to me) indictment/GJ on McCabe completed. 

• Like (+1) 1