Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

Trump's not firing Mueller. He needs him. The fact that 45 has the media dancing to his tweets now defending Mueller (again) makes me think Mueller's about to make a big move. 

I'm guessing it won't be what most people expect. 

Question is which comes first... Mueller or the OIG.

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump's not firing Mueller. He needs him. The fact that 45 has the media dancing to his tweets now defending Mueller (again) makes me think Mueller's about to make a big move. 

Considering that 45 doesn't seem to tweet bomb people he's not firing unless they're about to do something favorable to him & the OIG report is now due around tax day, would guess Mueller'll be first if your suspicion about his investigation is correct.

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I disagree with you on that as it was reported Mueller is looking into the Trump organization and that's where any wrongdoing (possible money laundering) will be found imo.  Trump's anti special counsel tweets and his lawyer asking Rosenstein to show the same courage Sessions did and fire Mueller tells me Trump's concerned about this.

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/976944130042580992

read between the lines. 

At least one (if not two) Grand jury empaneled. 

Multiple CRIMINAL charges are already done/in the works. 

Biggest news of the week - no one talking about it. 

Ask yourseld why. 

(Also: the newly signed omnibus includes over $125M for the DOJ IG's team ... For the next 6 months. Those who haven't figured out what's coming yet, or are still in denial, are delusional)

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/976944130042580992

read between the lines. 

At least one (if not two) Grand jury empaneled. 

Multiple CRIMINAL charges are already done/in the works. 

Biggest news of the week - no one talking about it. 

Ask yourseld why. 

Biggest news of the week was a $1.3Trillion spend fest. It got wedged down our throats. 2,700 pages that must have taken a month to type up.  Which makes all of the other crap a smoke and mirrors sideshow.  When the deep state factions and the fake political parties want to get along and play nice, then the spending knows no limits.

Yes I'm pissed and disappointed.  Yes I think your link means that things are happening.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Until then, the entire swamp keeps skipping down the street hand in hand. 

On 3/19/2018 at 9:57 PM, Doc Brown said:

I disagree with you on that as it was reported Mueller is looking into the Trump organization and that's where any wrongdoing (possible money laundering) will be found imo.  Trump's anti special counsel tweets and his lawyer asking Rosenstein to show the same courage Sessions did and fire Mueller tells me Trump's concerned about this.

You know...it's a good thing the Kennedys never faced this sort of scrutiny.  :lol:

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Biggest news of the week was a $1.3Trillion spend fest. It got wedged down our throats. 2,700 pages that must have taken a month to type up.  Which makes all of the other crap a smoke and mirrors sideshow.  When the deep state factions and the fake political parties want to get along and play nice, then the spending knows no limits.

Yes I'm pissed and disappointed.  Yes I think your link means that things are happening.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Until then, the entire swamp keeps skipping down the street hand in hand. 

There's every reason to hate what happened today. 

Note when the spending stops: September.

Note Trump's tweet today:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977319371277156352?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Between now and September the entire political landscape (in terms of opposition to 45) will be dramatically different. 

Its up to us to take matters into our own hands at the ballot box come November. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There's every reason to hate what happened today. 

Note when the spending stops: September.

Note Trump's tweet today:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/977319371277156352?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Between now and September the entire political landscape (in terms of opposition to 45) will be dramatically different. 

Its up to us to take matters into our own hands at the ballot box come November. 

lefties should be thrilled now ! its a win !

Take a look at the pay raises congress gave themselves in this spending bill...

Our fearless leaders are playing us all like harps, none of 

of these politicians give a rats *** about any of us,

dem or repubs... all they want is mo money mo money mo money,

that, and the unchecked flow of cheap labor and votes.

Good job !

Edited by Kelly101

5 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

lefties should be thrilled now ! its a win !

Take a look at the pay raises congress gave themselves in this spending bill...

Our fearless leaders are playing us all like harps, none of 

of these politicians give a rats *** about any of us,

dem or repubs... all they want is mo money mo money mo money,

that, and the unchecked flow of cheap labor and votes.

Good job !

Vote them out. 

Only 25 GOP voted against it. 

Know your enemy. No one is going to do the work for you. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Vote them out. 

Only 25 GOP voted against it. 

Know your enemy. No one is going to do the work for you. 

Personally i think the gop party is done, i see the dems taking the whole 

show, pelosi and schumer at the, front sneering at us all. 

Most of the gop are liberals hiding out anyways.

Edited by Kelly101

Just now, Kelly101 said:

Personally i think the gop party is done, i see the dems taking the whole 

show, pelosi and schumer at the, front sneering at us all. 

BOTH parties are done. That's the point. 

But it requires action on our part at the ballot box to seal the deal. 

How many GOP resigned or announced they are not running since November? Over 30. 

This is not about right or left, dem or rep, liberal or conservative. 

This is the destruction of a control system that's been in place for decades and lives on BOTH sides of the aisle. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How many GOP resigned or announced they are not running since November? Over 30. 

This is the destruction of a control system that's been in place for decades and lives on BOTH sides of the aisle. 

People feel betrayed once again... For some stupid ass reason some of us thought Trump might fight the fight for us against the establishment, but today he signed on.....

giphy.gif

Edited by Cinga

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

People feel betrayed once again... For some stupid ass reason some of us thought Trump might fight the fight for us against the establishment, but today he signed on.....

giphy.gif

I get the feeling. I do. I'm not here to defend everything trump does (though I know it sounds like it). 

Im here to remind folks that there is MUCH more happening than we are being told. Sometimes you lose a battle to win a war. 

"Catch and Release", lol

Where congress is spending other peoples money keeps

getting better and better.

That's what they are calling illegal immigration now  I guess "goin' fishing"...

Edited by Kelly101

I saw this (or something similar) on multiple sites..........I don't think I'm buying.

It's not an official 'Federal Budget'. It's an Omnibus bill…not a Budget…He outsmarted them again…Congress basically screwed themselves by not passing a Budget…

Per the Constitution…the President must adhere to a Budget set forth by Congress and direct the expenditures as provided therein.

This is another one of those big Porkulus Bills, like they gave Obama for 8 years. This is not a Budget..

An Omnibus Spending Bill may have some 'instructions' as to how the money will be spent…but Obama ignored them. He spent the money, or didn't spend it, however he wanted to.

And Congress didn't do a thing about it! Because they couldn't..

I think our President observed how this happened, year after year. He is bound to realize that those 'appropriations' for different things in these Omnibus bills…are merely 'suggestions'.

So like Obama, Pres Trump can spend this money on whatever he wants to. Or…not spend it.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I saw this (or something similar) on multiple sites..........I don't think I'm buying.

Obama did whatever he wanted and they drooled over him...

He ate a cheeseburger with good ol joe and the media lovingly spoke about it for a week.

Trump likes women, they want to impeach him.

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Both parties should be done but in order for that to happen, a majority of Americans have to be paying attention and have to care.  The vast majority and I mean vast majority aren't and don't.  Some think they do (pay attention and care) but they really aren't.  The closest thing we've had in my lifetime to a real movement for change was the tea party which got pounded into near irrelevancy by the MSM and even some Republican pols.  Unfortunately even though the Democrat party has taken some shots in recent years (losing more elections) my painful belief is that our country is moving left on a steady basis and that will begin to show in election results as early as 2020.  It's going to take a catastrophic economic event before people wake up IMO.  Until then buying votes with other people's money will probably win.   You can argue that Trump won on that same strategy with tax cuts as a leading policy and with fiscal responsibility being a distant 5th or 6th on his agenda. 

Edited by keepthefaith

Vachel Lindsay Retweeted Donald J. Trump

1. One thing many are missing...................... This Omnibus pork barrel has a shelf life of 6 months.

Renewal ? End of September. Just before the mid-terms.

2. Trump & Mattis have secured the $700 bn for the military. That is locked in, a fantastic outcome for #MAGA.

But all other spending is up for review & can be cut in late September.

3. If we are correct, the political landscape facing Trump then, will be very different than the one we have given him now.

'We'? YES. Were the ones who voted these people in. Not Trump.

4. We need to consider the **** storm coming down the line with OIGGate, ClintonGate, ObamaGate and other scandals. There's no way that these won't touch Congress itself. More than a few Congress critters are implicated, especially on the Dem side (also GOPe).

5. Each hit the Uniparty takes, makes Trump stronger.

Each hit the Dems take, makes Trump stronger.

Removing GOPe swamp creatures also makes him stronger.

Keep that in mind, as the next few months unfold.

6. So let the Uniparty crow today. It's known as a pyrrhic victory. Their last barrel of pork, if you will.

By the time Sept arrives, they'll watch in horror as Trump cuts every spending appropriation that they won today.

Oh, be in no doubt. That's what he's going to do.

This guy nearly stopped the bill for an odd reason.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jim-risch-idaho-government-shutdown-bill-dead-rival-2018-3

Republican Sen. Jim Risch of Idaho nearly derailed the massive $1.3 trillion omnibus spending bill Thursday, just a day before the government shutdown deadline, all over the naming of a forest for a dead political rival.

The funding bill, which was eventually passed, included a provision to rename the White Clouds Wilderness preserve in Idaho after the state's most recent Democratic governor, Cecil Andrus, who died in August.

Risch demanded that Senate leaders remove the provision from the bill or he would use a procedural objection to block a vote. The only problem is that any edit of the massive 2,232 page bill would have required the House to re-vote on it, pushing Congress dangerously close to the Friday shutdown deadline.

CNN reported that Risch and Andrus clashed in during their time in state government. In the 1980s, Risch was majority leader of the Idaho state Senate and fought with Andrus, then the governor, over education funding.

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know...it's a good thing the Kennedys never faced this sort of scrutiny.  :lol:

Or FDR. His maternal grandfather made the family fortune in the opium trade in China. :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Kelly101 said:

I've never felt so ashamed to be American as I am today.

There's no where better for me to go immigrate from here.

The rest of the world hates us, our crooked government

despises us with a passion.

Talk about hopeless.

Oh please. Get a grip. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/23/2018 at 9:16 PM, B-Man said:

An omnibus spending bill is a type of bill in the United States that packages many of the smaller regular appropriations bills into one larger single bill that could be passed with only one vote in each house.

Because of their large size and scope, omnibus bills limit opportunities for debate and scrutiny. Historically, omnibus bills have sometimes been used to pass controversial amendments. For this reason, some consider omnibus bills to be anti-democratic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_bill

Good catch B-man ,  now more then ever have to research and fact check 

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? Because a Fox News clown says so? 

Read the quote. Youll like it. It's about bad republicans. 

The FISA system has been abused by multiple administrations since 2001. It's all going to come out. 

One is just going to hit first. But, as I've said from the start, don't be fooled into thinking this is about left or right or dem or rep. Both have abused it and both will be made to answer. 

McCabe knows he's about to face criminal charges ... If only he hadn't chosen treason, he'd still have his pension. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/979424655743373312

And... https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/29/politics/sessions-prosecutor-fbi-misconduct-clinton-uranium-one-special-counsel/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

who could have predicted that? Right, we did months ago. 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

McCabe knows he's about to face criminal charges ... If only he hadn't chosen treason, he'd still have his pension. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Reuters/status/979424655743373312

And... https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/29/politics/sessions-prosecutor-fbi-misconduct-clinton-uranium-one-special-counsel/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

who could have predicted that? Right, we did months ago. 

This is just Trump's way of clearing up several Hillary peccadillos in time for her to run against him in 2020.  This is great news for her.  You know, do a quick investigation and clear her once and for all.  This next time Wikileaks can't foul up Trump's plans to get her into the White House.

• Haha (+1) 1